Ice Cream

Short Stories

It was summer? Or was it just because that day is mysteriously blazing hot? Might it be just because of the couple who is too hot that is the cause of the rising of the temperature in the surrounding area? No one would ever be able to solve this particular mystery on an unknown date of an unknown year.

Luhan's P.O.V.

Wow.. if I were to be an ice cream, I would have melted into a pool of goo in no time today. Why must it be so freaking hot the day that I finally convince Sehun to go out with me?! Talking about ice cream, one would be nice right now, if I were to have the money for it..

' Sehunnie~ ' operation free ice cream is launched.

' Hmm? ' target is responding accordingly to plan.

' It's hot right..? ' 

' Yeah.. ' things are going smoothly.

' How about we go for some ice cream? ' putting in all my inner aegyo and erasing every piece of dignity I have left, I made that particular sentence sound extremely cute.

' Sure. ' Yesssssss. Mission is accomplished.

I dragged Sehun to the nearby convenience store but instead he grabbed my wrist and pulled me all the way to a nearby branded outlet for ice creams ; Baskin Robbins. Wait.. this place is too expensive even if Sehun had the money so why are we going here?

' Ya this place is too expensive and we are not some rich dudes from those stories. ' I mean I would love to eat it too but let's be real now huh? Sehun didn't answer and just dragged me along into the shop instead. Arriving at the display counter, the various oh so delicious and sweet looking ice cream is really so tempting.

' One warm brownie sundae please. ' Sehun asked the girl at the counter giving her a dazzling smile. Hey. That's not so nice to do when I'm here you know. 

' How about you hyung? ' 

' I didn't bring my money though.. ' I was expecting him to atleast offer one for me but oh how I was so wrong.

' Oh really? I guess that's all then. ' he said to the girl giving her another flawless smile that Im pretty sure is the reason why the girl is now blushing all over. Heol. This brat. Does he even care about me? Ugh it's so hot right now I feel like I'm going to blow up.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Heading out the shop, Sehun is holding a sundae in his hands smiling happily while following behind him is a dark gloomy shadow that is sure to trick people into thinking that he is one. Luhan is basically just cussing  in his heart with the help of the sun to raise his annoyance level  even more. They head towards a nearby bench and sat down while still maintaning the happy and gloomy mode. Luhan just kept looking at Sehun as he ate his sundae happily and Luhan just can't help it. In a split second, Luhan was the one who was holding the sundae in his hands now and ran away from Sehun while screaming words like 'serves you right' 'stupid Sehun' ' it's mine now' and few other childish statements. Sehun just smile looking at his lover happily eating his ice cream that was stolen. Sehun planned all this all along from the moment Luhan said that it's hot today. He just wanted to tease Luhan all the way to his edge to see how Luhan would pop. I guess sometimes the heat makes people as evil as the devil.

Sehun's P.O.V.

He's just too cute. 

And I'm just too deep in love with him.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe sorry for the bad story.