Excited Deer

Short Stories

Sehun's P.O.V.

" Sehun ah~ That new show XOXO about you guys started airing yesterday. I sent you a link of it. You should totally check it out " the person in charge of our outfits or would I rather say stylist said to me with a slight giggle. That person has always seemed creepy to me and it shows vividly now.

Why is she so excited? It's like our other shows right?

I slid my fingers on the screen of my phone and unlocked it heading straight to the link she sent me,

Ads. So annoying.

Intro is cheesy like always. I don't really mind it though.

 Ah,there I am. Hmm.. I should try a different kind of angle to the camera though. A handsome face deserves the best angle am I right? No? Well I should not expect answers when I'm talking to myself.

Ah, Luhan hyung. Is he trying to be cool? Cute.

.....

Oh I remember this part. We were singing growl with Lay playing the piano.

Hmm? I didn't notice Luhan hyung was this excited during the song. I heard his voice but I didn't expect him to be this excited.

Let's rewind that.

Hmm..

Again.

Not enough.

Why is he so excited?

His smile.

His voice.

So cute.

 

Luhan's P.O.V.

" Luhan hyung help me call Sehun because we're going to start practicing now " Suho asked me.

" Sure. " I replied hurrying up to find that annoying maknae.

Not here.

Not here either.

There he is. What is he doing? Is he giggling? Such a creepy smile.

" YA! " I screamed and it shows that he was surprised as he jumped from the chair he is sitting on. Heh, not so manly now huh Sehun? Is he trying to hide his phone?

I grabbed his phone and saw the video showing me singing to Growl the other day.

No.

No.

No.

 

Sehun's P.O.V.

Is he blushing? Cute.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note

325 words this time. An improvement indeed. Haha who am I kidding? Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it.