King Size Bed

Short Stories

Luhan's P.O.V.

Finally after such a long time in the plane we've finally reached Hong Kong. How do people even sleep comfortably in a plane? My back and neck is hurting so much from trying to sleep in the plane. Is this a sign of old age? I should try drinking a lot of milk and maybe I should try that thing I saw for my back in the television advertisement. Life, life, such a hard life as an old man.

We've reached the hotel we're staying at in Hong Kong for the next few days. I'm sharing a room with Sehun and Tao? Wait, what? It's a single king size bed?! Do we even have enough space for the three of us?

" You guys can share this room to yourselves. I'm going to sleep at the stylist's room since they got an extra single size bed. " Tao said and it kind of made me feel relieved as there is enough space now. The question now is am I really sharing a king size bed with Sehun?

Sehun ; He's my precious junior but the thoughts of sleeping with him makes me feel all nervous and excited. I mean I should not be thinking of weird stuff towards my junior but Sehun is just an exception. His new hairstyle is totally giving justification to his perfect face...and body.

" Hyung? Do you want me to sleep at the couch if you're not comfortable about it? " Sehun asked shocking me out of my thoughts.

" Oh no. It's ok we could share the bed. I mean, if you're not awkward about it. "

" Oh I'm totally cool about it. Even excited about it. Since I'm sharing my bed with my favourite hyung~ "

Stop that Oh Sehun. You're making me fall for you even more. Stop.

" Hyung~ "

Now don't go making all these cute faces I'm not falling for it... I think.

" Hyung... " he whispered slowly while trailing his fingers from my back to my neck. It's tickling me so bad but I can't move or else my burning face would be shown to him.

" I'm ticklish there, stop it... " I said while reluctantly looking at him. When I finally looked at his face, he was smirking playfully.

" I know that... " now his hands were perfectly wrapped around my neck.

"... and that's why I'm doing it. " he pulled me down and we were both now laying on the bed.

" Hyung~ Let's sleep like this for awhile~ " eek his voice.

" ... " I didn't reply because I was literally screaming inside out of embarassment.

" I will take that silence as a yes then. " he said and he closed his eyes. Well, I guess I wouldn't mind it that much.

Third Person's P.O.V.

" Guys the manager found a free room with two single beds that you two could use...  Are they cuddling while sleeping? " Tao said as he saw the scene of the two guys sleeping while cuddling.

" Well that was quite a waste of my time to trouble the manager. " Tao sighed while looking at them.

" But first, let me take a picture of this. They two are so cute together. " Tao whistled happily while exiting the room with his newly taken picture which could be used to blackmail the two in the future.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Well this story is quite long. I'm pretty sure it exceed one Microsoft Word page. Or did it? It's around 570 words. Well I hope you liked it and do subscribe or comment to make me feel happy~ Till next time~