Earphones

Short Stories

Luhan's P.O.V.

      I stepped into the airplane which would be our main transportation to the place that we're headed for the next concert scheduled on our tour.  It seems that I am sitting next to the brat Oh Sehun again. I thought I've told our managers if Sehun were to sit next to me in the airplane, I wouldn't get enough rest and would be dead tired during our concert rehearsal. Luckily, I've prepared for this beforehand as I take out my iPod and my earphones. I'm pretty sure he won't disturb me if I plug in these earphones and turn up the volume.

     I was about to listen to a song when I felt a slight poke at my side. I turned and see that Sehun was pouting while poking my sides. I'm not going to give in this time and I turned around towards the windows direction and played my iPod on shuffle. I could still feel the pokes by Mr. Oh Sehun and this is starting to irritate me. Oh what I would give just for the sake of my peaceful rest on this ride.

    Oh! It seems that the poking has stopped. Thank you for giving in Sehun, I will treat you to a delicious treat once we get back on land I promise. But this just leads to another problem as I felt a pair of hands sliding their way through my waist and hugging me. I wouldn't mind that except for the part where the hands are constantly drawing a heart and writing my name on my stomach. I held both of the hands and gave it a firm grip so that it won't escape and do all those actions which I currently don't have the energy for.

    It seems that my lack of energy really shows as those hands could quickly escape my grip and one of them held both of my hands tightly. The other one was not doing anything which really bothers me. I don't know what it would do next so I tried my best to escape the grip but I just can't. It's too strong for me. I think I should practice more on my arm strength.

    I could feel his face getting closer to mine and I just kept my eyes shut tightly as I refuse to be defeated with his looks. I swear I could feel a long pause when I did that and suddenly I could feel one of my earphone taken out from my ear.

    " Luhan hyung~ " must resist him.

    " Hyung~ Play with me~ " please. Help.

    " Hyungggg~ " this is killing me.

    After the last sentence, it seems that he gave up as he put back the earphone back into my ear. I thought all of this scheme of him trying to get me to play with him had stop. Oh boy was I so wrong.

    He was holding my iPod and holding both of my hands firmly without letting me go. What does he plan to do now? Please don't tell me he's going to put the volume on max and make my ears cry blood. Suddenly, the song that was playing on my earphones stopped and a new song was playing.

    You're insecure, don't know what for

    You're turning heads when you walk through the door

    Being the way that you are is enough

    Everyone else in the room could see it, everyone else but you

    Baby you light up my world like nobody else

    The way that you flipped your hair got me overwhelmed

    But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

    You don't know, you don't know you're beautiful

     If only you saw what I can see

    You'll understand why I want you so desperately

    Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

    You don't know, you don't know youre beautiful

    But that's what makes you beautiful

 

Sehun's P.O.V.

     He's blushing. So cute.

     Play with me now?

 


 

Author's note

Well it's around 600+ words. I'm so sorry for just using one direction's song to express this chapter because that's the only song I could think of right now hahaha. Well what's your thoughts on this chapter? Do subscribe and comment as I really appreciate them and it keeps me going. By the way I would like to give my sincere thanks to the people who upvoted this story. Thank you and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the stories.