We are okay ^^

Living Together

Rapmon's POV 

Pabo! I shouldn't have confessed to her. I should have wait for a little longer.Now what am i going to do? How am i going to face her later? AISHH!! I grabbed my hair out of frustration.

 

"AHHHH!!! Who can tell me what should i do?!" I shouted.Here i am,at the company's rooftop.My favorite place that i always come whenever im sad or stress out.How i hope that i could turn back time.This is so embarrassing,rejected by a girl.GOSHH....

 

"Hmm? What is this?" There was something inside my pocket.As i pull it out i realised that it was the love letter that BTS,the girls and i made.I guess this letter can never reach her...

 

"What the hell...Why is there suddenly a strong wind blowing? Ugh my eyes,something went in" I cursed slightly as i quickly bring my hand up to my eyes to rub off the dust particles.As i did so,the letter flew away from my hand.

 

"YAH! Come back! I can't lose you now! I might need you in future!" I was chasing after the letter around.If anyone see this, they might think that i need some kind of treatment...

 

Finally the wind stop,the letter landed safely but i can't reach the letter.Wanna know why? Because the letter landed on two big thick pole that is hanging over the wall.If i want to get it,i might fall from this building.Oh man,you can't do this to me,there got to be some way i can take it.

 

I looked around and yeshh gotcha,i found a wooden chair.Now i just need to be careful,stand properly,stretched out my hand.Okay... Im doing fine...Okay...I got it...Okay...I can do it...Okay...just a little bit more...

 

"Rapmon(Hyung) ANDWAE!!!"

 

"Oh my yah!" I almost fall from this rooftop.As i look down,i realised that the height is not a joke.Who hated me so much huh? Shout so long for what? Im not deaf yet tsk.I almost die! Lucky i got a hold of myself before losing my balance.

 

"Yah! You punk-" I turned around,wanted to give a speech on how you shouldn't have shouted at someone when he or she is at dangerous spot but i was surprise by the looks on their faces.

 

Uhm, what is happening now? Why are they crying? What wrong with them? Arraso...I will not have the speech but they shouldn't have cry to this extent.Im lost...Can someone care to explain to me what is this situation? 

 

"Guys are you-" I was cut off by Jin hyung.

 

"Namjoon ah,how can you do this to us? Why are you leaving us?" What is he talking about? 

 

"Hyung,what-" Once again i was cut off by Suga.

 

"You only got rejected by one girl,there are still so many girls out there.Why are you doing this?" Wait wait...Don't confuse me!

 

"Look,hyung-" and again i didn't get the chance to speak because of J-hope hyung.

 

"You still have us and the fans(ARMY),why are you so heartless? Why are you ending your life so easily?" 

 

Ahh...Now i get it...They thought that i was going to commit suicide.Omg! Hello?! I'm still young and we are just starting off well as an idol group.I will never end my life just because i got rejected.I can still try and try until she accept me.Seriously,what are these guys thinking? Do i look that weak? 

 

This time i don't even bother trying to speak up because i know they still have something to say.Let hear them out. 

 

"Hyung! Have you ever thought that if you leave,how are we going to feel? You are our leader,FOREVER BTS leader.We are like close brother since we were trainee.How do you expect us to accept the fact that if you are gone?" Oh my gosh jiminie, i didn't know you care so much about me, im so touch T.T 

 

"Hyung! Jebal,please don't do this to us,please come down! There will always be a solution,we can help you! Really! Trust us!" Haizzz, V, is not that i don't trust you or i don't want to come down.Is you guys keep on talking and didn't give me the chance to talk or move.

 

"Yeahh hyung! I promise you,i will not be naughty anymore.As long as you come down,i will do anything that you want me to do.Anything, really anything.As long as you don't die, i will listen to you and be a good boy from now onward." Hmm...that what you said Jungkook, don't regret about your decision later! 

 

"You guys *sniff* really will *sniff* do anything *sniff* i ask you to do?" KEKEK REVENGE TIME~~~

 

"Yeah! Of course! Anything!" They chorused.

 

"I want Jungkook to start cleaning up his own bed and stop making the hyung to do it for you.I want jimin and V to stop doing stupid prank on me, is so annoying.I want Suga hyung and Jhope hyung to stop being lazy and help out in cleaning the house as well as do some chores. I want Jin hyung to cook me some delicious food whenever i want.Can you guys do it?" I fake some tears while saying these.Someone should just cast me or give me an award for being a good actor! HAHAH~ 

 

"Uhm...Uhm...But-" This time is my turn to cut them off! 

 

"You guys won't do it right? I knew it! What the point of saying these words,is all lies.Why am i still on this world? Im better off being dead." I pretend to turn around and preparing to jump until i heard them say...

 

"Arraso arraso, we will do it.We promise you! We swear to god! Really! Now will you come down?" HEHE SWEET REVENGE ACCOMPLISHED! 

 

"Really?! Okay! Kaja! Let go home now!" I wiped off all my tears and jump off the chair.Skip happily toward the exit,leaving them behind.

 

"Yah, what the hell just happened?"-Jin

 

"I don't know,how can his attitude change 180 degree in 30sec?"-Jhope 

 

"Hyung, why do i feel like we are being trick?"-V 

 

"I know right! something feel fishy here..."-Jimin 

 

"If we think carefully,i think we really got trick."-Jungkook 

 

"Don't need think already, we are 100% being trick by him!"- Suga 

 

"YAH! KIM NAMJOON!" They shouted while chasing me.Oops mianhae, got to run away from them before i really die in their hand. 

 

After the incident at the rooftop,we decided to go to the nearby mall to watch movie and have our dinner.It had been a long time since we hangout as a group.Sometimes i just miss our trainee life where there is no schedules,no live performances,no fansign event.We are always together doing silly stuff.But nevertheless, im still happy with what we have now.Im glad that we make it together on stage.

 

"Guys thanks for accompany me and make me feel better.You all should know by know right. I *ahem* you all" I shyly expressed my gratitude.Gosh so cheesy...

 

"What? What did you say? We can't hear you though." I knew Jin hyung is going to tease me.Pshhh! 

 

"I SAID THAT I LOVE YOU ALL! HAPPY?!" I shouted at them.Because of this,i gain some attention,people are starting to stare at me weirdly.Oh man, why did i even do that in the public.*facepalm*

 

I quickly ran out of the mall,follow by a few laughter from them.Zzzz you guys are so bad sometimes.

 

"Hyung,will you be okay?" Is time to face her now, i can't possibly hide or avoid her forever right?

 

"Yep, Jungkookie,you don't have to worry for me,i can handle it.Don't you remember? Im the leader." I chuckled.

 

"Nae, arraso hyung, FIGHTING!" They cheered for me.

 

The moment we open the door and went in,they all immediately stop laughing and stare at us.The atmosphere is getting awkward now.Nayeon is looking at me straight in the eyes but i couldn't seem to handle it, so i avoided her gaze.

 

"Uhm,i going to sleep now,goodnight everyone!" I cleared my throat, trying to make it less awkward.

 

"Wait! I have something to tell you." I turned around and saw that Nayeon was holding on to my wrist, preventing me from moving.

 

My face immediately turned red,looking at how her beautiful eyes is staring at me and most importantly,she is holding onto me just make me blush more.

 

"Uhm,okay." I tried to composed myself as she dragged me to one of the room.

The moment she close the door,silence took over us.

 

5min pass....

 

10min pass....

 

15min pass....

 

And none of us is speaking.I feel that 15minutes is like 15 years,is so short but yet i feel so long.

 

"So..."

"So..."

We both said at the same time.

 

"You say first."

"You say first."

Once again,we say it together.

 

"No,you go first."

"No,you go first."

This time we just chuckled at how good our chemistry is.

 

"Well, what i want to say is that, Oppa, Don't give up on me yet.Is not that i don't like you or anything.I just need some time to think about it."

 

My heart is beating rapidly when she said: Don't give up on me yet.

 

"Does this mean that i still have a chance?" I asked,trying to hide my nervousness.

 

"Well,if you don't want,then is okay i can just give it to other guy-"

 

"NoNo! I want!" I cut her off immediately.The thought of her being with another guy just make me furious.

 

She started to laugh at my reaction and her laughter is totally addictive.How i hope she only show this side of her to me and no one else. Im being too greedy right? I know myself well. Yes im greedy. 

 

"Yah...What so funny? Stop laughing already." I desperately begged her to stop.

 

"Haha...haha...Is funny that your expression show that you want to kill someone when i said i might give the chance to other guy." 

 

"Fine~but you can-" URGH! Why do i kept getting cut off today? This time the door suddenly crack open and show a group of people fall flat on the ground.Groaning and pushing away the person that fall on top of him or her. And i guess you guys should know who are they by now. 

 

"See, i told you to stop pushing me right! Look at what happen now!"-Jin

 

"Hey how is that my fault?! Im not the only one who push you okay!"-Minah 

 

"But still because you are that heavy that why i can't control my balance!"-Jin 

 

"Hello?! Im only 45kg, How is that heavy?!" -Minah 

 

"Hyung stop it already!"-Suga they all said.

 

"Minah/Unnie don't fight anymore!"-Minji they all shouted.

 

"Shut up!"-Jin and Minah both say it at the same time.

 

"If you are not heavy, how come we fall flat on the ground?"-Jin 

 

"This is because you are heavy duh!"-Minah 

 

"AHEM AHEM! Are you guys done with your sweet bickering? And what are you guys doing huh? eavesdropping on us is it?" Uh-Uh Nayeon seem angry,she is shooting laser eye toward them.Gosh, i have never seen this side of her.

 

"Uhm... Nope, we just happen to pass by this room hehe.." Jin hyung replied.

 

"Yeahyeahh unnie we really just pass by." Minah follow the flow but seriously? Can't you guys come up with something much more reasonable? 

 

"Guys,let just leave them alone now,let go sleep.Tomorrow is going to be a hectic training and practice.Have a nice talk, we shall leave now,goodnight~" Jin hyung and Minah trying to push everyone out of the room.

 

"Sorry,Minah they all are always like this,mischievous and stuff." Haha, she is not the only one who have mischievous member.BTS have V,Jimin and Jungkook.When these 3 come together, is CHAOS. 

 

"Nah, is okay, i can understand,i also have some in my group, i can relate to how you feel." 

 

"So...we are okay right?" She asked.

 

"Yep, since when are we not okay?" I tease.

 

"Yah! Oppa! Don't tease me!" She slapped my arm but i don't mind at all keke! 

 

After the talk i had with Nayeon,my heart finally feel at ease.At least she is willing to give me a chance, and of course im willing to try.

 

Even though the start of the day was not good but at least before the day end we get the chance to talk it out.I believe in the near future,we will be even much closer than now~ 

****************************

 

HELLO MY READERS! IM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER! 

 

I know you guys must have waited for a long time for me to update.Sorry that i took so long just to update this. 

But i will start to update frequently after my ovl which will officially end next week! 

 

To be truth i dont think this chapter is good because i got writer blocked and stuck and some part. SORRYYY T.T

 

But i will be happy if you guys can leave a COMMENT VOTE OR EVEN SUBSCRIBE this story. 

 

That all for now! Hope you guys enjoy this fanfic! 

 

ARMY FIGHTING! TO ALL MY READERS FIGHTING! 

 

Saranghae <3