Beginning of a new life

Living Together

Author's Note~

Let me tell you guys something about the house. This house consist of 3 storey. 1st storey, there is a spacious living room with 2 big sofa, 1 plasma TV and one big coffee table which place in the middle of the living room. They have L shape kitchen at the right side and a dining table that is place in the center of the kitchen. Before they moved in, Sihyuk has already bought most of the grocery such as biscuit,meat,drinks and etc... They also have music room where they put all their instruments and they can also sing or do recording there. They also have entertainment room where they can play game or watch movie. 2nd storey, there are 4 room, 2 at the right side, 2 at the left side. One of it will be the toilet and other 3 will be bedroom. One of the bedroom is very big, like the size of a classroom while the other 2 room are normal(but still big). The 3rd storey is also the same as the 2nd. Jin, J-hope, Rapmonster, Suga, Minah, Minji and Minhye stay at 2nd floor, the rest at 3rd floor. Minah, Minji and Minhye stay at the biggest room as they have 3 people sharing the room. This apply the same to V, Jungkook and Jimin at 3rd floor. 

 

Minah's POV 

"OUCH!" I slowly stand up while rubbing my , how did the hell i roll down from my bed? I look around the room and then realization hit me, I KNEW IT, I shouldn't have agreed yesterday... 

 

*Flashback to yesterday* 

"Unnie..." Someone called me, i turn around and find Minhye looking at me with puppy eyes. "Uhm, Minhye waeyo?" don't tell me she going to...." Can i sleep with you tonight? I'm scared, you know me, I need time to adapt new environment..." she requested. I immediately rejected her, don't say i'm cruel or what, i have my own reason for doing this. Her sleeping habit is very SCARY! I remember that the last time i agree to let her sleep with me, it was totally a NIGHTMARE which i don't even want to talk about it. "Wae... I promise i will behave myself! PLEASE just this once!" She is whining like a little kid. You see, i have a soft spot where i can't say'No' to the same person twice. So i have no choice but to agreed. HAIZZ... Hope this time round will be okay...

 

*Back to now*

So, she basically just kicked me off my bed, AISHH this girl ah! Next time i will NOT agree to let her sleep with me again. I look at the clock and realise that is already 5:30am now, anyway everyone need to wake up at 6am today, there is no point of going back to sleep, i might as well go bathe and prepare myself. With that thought, i went to grab my towel and stuff and proceed to the toilet. I was humming to some random song while bathing, it is a habit since young. I was bathing halfway when i heard the door crack open, i was totally surprise. When the door is fully open, i get to see who is standing at the door, he is the LAST PERSON that i want to see. I quickly grabbed my towel and did mostly what the girls will do when they are in this situation. "AHHHH!!!! BYEONTAE!!!" 

 

Jin's POV 

*Wakey wakey! Is time to wakey!* my alarm clock rung, urgh.. what the time now? What?! Is only 5:30am? Ah, nevermind i will just wake up now and go wash up, i still need to prepare breakfast for the kids. We all slept at 3am last night. Eh? Wait no, is this morning to be exact. I'm super duper tired, i didn't even bother to open my eyes while walking. Once i found the toilet, i just open the door, " AHHHH!!! BYEONTAE!!!" I was startled by the voice and immediately opened my eyes, OMG! What am i seeing now? I quickly shut my eyes and close the door. This is so embarrassing! How am i going to face her later? I see nothing... i see nothing.... well actually i did... NONONO! I SEE NOTHING!

 

Her scream had caused other members to wake up and rushed out of their room looking worried. Rapmonster was the first to reach me "Hyung, what happen? I heard someone screamed just now and why is your face red? Are you having fever or what?" Everyone was eagerly nodding their head wanting to know what had happened.! What am i going to say? "Uhm... Well... Uhm..." i was stuttering, before i could continue, Minah shouted again "KIM SEOK JIN! Once im done with my stuff in the toilet, YOU ARE DEAD! YOU better watch out, I'm not gonna let you off!" Is she threatening me? God, ETTOKHAE?! 

 

Everyone was laughing at me when they heard what Minah had said, I guess they already know what had happened. " Hyung good luck!" Jungkook said to me before going back to his room. After knowing what had happen, they all wish me good luck before going off. URGH! WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS? 

 

I went back to my room with a sulking face, i guess i need to apologize to her, but how? I look into the mirror and practice "Sorry." Ah cannot! I sound too cold, like i'm being force to do it. "Look, Minah, I'm sorry for what i did just now, i didnt know you were inside and i was too sleepy and.... " CANNOT CANNOT! I sound too naggy already. I practice alot of time with different method but all cannot. AISHHH JINJA! I grabbed my hair in frustration, ettokhae? I turn to my right and saw rapmonster staring at me. "What?" i asked. "Hyung, to tell you the truth, you look STUPID just now. You know you can just say: Im sorry Minah." I know about that but will she forgive me? 

 

After awhile i decided to go down, since i need to prepare breakfast for them. When i went out of my room, i saw Minah, she gave me a cold stare before walking off. I guess is now or never. " Wait!" i called on her, but she ignore me and continue walking. I ran abit to catch up on her, i grabbed her hand to make her stop and turned her around. " Look, about just now, i'm sorry. I didnt know you were inside." She looked surprised but immediately composed herself before replying "So?" with that she left me there and walk off. WTH?! 

 

Minah's POV 

Life ! Life ! LIFE ! What am i going to do now? Did he see something? I hope not! How am i going to face him? AH MOLLA MOLLA, let just go down, i still need to face him no matter what, since we living in the same house. I went out of my room and saw him going out of his room too, i stare at him before going off. "Wait!" I heard him call me. You asked me wait, i must wait ah? You think what? I'm your maid? I just ignore him and continue walking. Suddenly he grabbed my hand to stop me and turned me around. The moment his hand touches mine, i felt some sparks which i just shrugged it off. " Look, about just now, i'm sorry about it, i didn't know you were inside." I was surprised, i didn't expect him to say sorry. Actually is also my fault, i didn't lock the door when i was bathing. But i won't admit it to him, i quickly composed myself and say "So?" before walking off. 

 

I heard him chase after me while saying " Yah! I already apologize, what do you want now?!" Actually, the moment he apologized i already forgive him but no way i am going to tell him! He kept on pestering me which make me so annoyed, we were bickering from second floor all the way to the kitchen. Everyone is looking at us in amusement, who know what they are thinking now. I wanted to cook something for them but this guy came and snatch my job, how irritating can he be? At this time, someone commented " They look like newlyweds, don't you guys think so?" We immediately turn around and glare at them. " No way!" and because we replied at the same time, we were being tease AGAIN! 

 

Jungkook cannot take it anymore, he went to us and push us apart "Hyung! Noona! We are damn hungry! If you two not going to prepare, I will do it. Move!" Wahhh first time seeing jungkook like this, well i can't blame him, when one is hungry they can be grumpy. I went to sit and realise that "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 2 people is missing. To be exact, V oppa and jisoo unnie. Where are them? Still sleeping?" They all nodded. Is already 6:30am, if they not going to wake up, we are going to be late. In the end Jimin oppa and Eunmi unnie went to wake them up. Few minutes later, they came down while shaking their head. These two sleepyhead, haiz it seem like i need to use the same old method huh?

 

I went to the toilet to get a pail of water while the guys went to get a bucket of ice. Ice? How are they going to wake V oppa with ice? Everyone followed us except for jungkook since he preparing breakfast.

 

Girls POV 

We stop infront of jisoo and said "Mianhae~" after that we pour the water on her. She was so surprised that she jumped off her bed immediately while saying "Cold cold cold" Her face was totally epic! Ohhh no..... Now she is angry at us "WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING HUH? WHAT IS THIS FOR?!" We laugh at her as she is totally in a mess now, her hair is flying in all direction, her clothes is wet. "Well, to wake you up! We wake you so many time but you didn't respond so no choice we had to pour water on you. If not we are going to be late! You don't want to be late for your first day as trainee right?" Nayeon told her. " , you're right, OH NO I CAN'T BE LATE!" She said while running to the toilet to wash up. 

 

Boys POV

We stop directly infront of V and snickering "This is going to be funny! Too bad jungkook will miss this scene. We are sorry V!" after that, we pour all the ice on his 'THAT' precious part. His eyes immediately shot open and shriek like a little girl " AH! AH! AH!" Everyone of us were already rolling on the floor laughing hard at his reaction. He shouted at us "AISHH! You guys are evil. Hyungs I HATE YOU!" with that, he stomped out of the room to wash up, leaving us here still laughing. We know that pouring ice on him is bad but who ask him not to wake up when jimin tried to wake him.

 

Jungkook's POV 

FINALLY! Everyone is awake and gathered around the dinning table, Im so hungry! " Jungkook ah! The breakfast looks appetizing especially the kimbap and pancake! I bet it taste delicious!" Nayeon noona praise me. "Noona gomawo! Let eat now, we need to leave the house soon!" And soon, everybody start to fight for the food, scooping spoonful of kimbap and munch on it. Jimin hyung and V hyung were eating too fast that they choke on their food. Being a good maknae, i pass both of them coffee to drink. They took the offer and drink the coffee but immediately spit it out. "Jungkook ah~ Is this what you called coffee?" Jimin hyung ask me. " Uhm yeah..." i replied. " It taste ! Aigoo our golden maknae can do anything except brewing coffee huh?" V hyung tease me. I rubbed my neck in embarrassment " Mianhae hyung~" 

 

Author's POV 

After they had finish their breakfast, they were all ready to go to the company.Once they reach the company, the boys went to their practice room while the girls went to Sihyuk's office. Each of them received a contract, after reading all the term and condition, they all sign the contract. After that each of them have to fill up their particular, Sihyuk was nervous, he wondered is his guesses.were right. He will only know when they pass up their particular. Once all the administration stuff was done, they received their training schedule and being brought to the practice room which is next to BTS. 

 

It was 8am when they started their training, their first lesson was vocal training. This benefited Minhye alot since she love to sing while Jisoo is having a problem because she is used to rapping. 2 hours later they have dance training. The instructor was teaching them some dance choreography of BTS Boys in Luv. Lucky all of them have dance background thus within 2 hours they already master the dance steps. 

 

While for the boys, they had been dancing continually for 3 hour plus as Jin and rapmonster kept on making mistake. After the dance practice is over, all of them fall flat on the floor feeling exhausted. But they still need to get up as it is 12pm! LUNCH TIME!! 

 

Both BTS and the girls call for delivery as they were too lazy and tire to go out and eat. 

 

*The girls practice room*

Hyejin's POV 

"Yeahhh!!! The food is here, girls come on let eat now!" i wave them over. They quickly rush over and sit in a circle. We were eating and laughing at some joke and suddenly i have the urged to ask them this question. "Girls, what do you think about J-hope oppa? "

 

Minah is the first to reply me "He is funny and a nice person! He treat all of us well! He is better than Jin! Talking about Jin, he is rude and cold, he is the opposite of J-hope oppa!" I wanted to say something but being cut off by Minhye. " Minah unnie, Jin oppa is not that bad, he is actually a kind-hearted person!" 

 

"You are saying that because he is your bias! To me, he is just a rude and irritating guy!" Minah argue back. After hearing what Minah had said, Minhye face is super red. Wait... Don't tell me she had a crush on Jin oppa? Aishh! Our maknae grow up already! 

 

"Hyejin unnie, why did you want to know what we think about J-hope oppa?" Eunmi eyeing me suspiciously. "Uhm nothing, just curious." I avoided eye contact with her. " Something fishy here, if you are just curious, why did you specifically asking our opinion on J-hope oppa instead of the whole BTS oppa?" Jisoo question me. 

 

, how am i going to get out of this? Since when Jisoo and Eunmi are so observant and attentive to what i said? Now i being cornered by them, what should i do?! 

 

"Hyejin ah just tell us! We know one another for so long, don't you trust us?" Nayeong said. Well... i guess they are trustworthy and will keep it a secret right? 

 

"Fine~ I like J-hope oppa that why i want to know about what you girls think about him." I blush at my own confession. 

 

"BOWH?! JINJA?! DAEBAK!" They scream, ohgod, my ear is going to explode. "Yah! Keep your voice down! Their practice room is just next to us!" 

 

"Okok, sorry! But unnie, does he know about it? Will you confess to him?" Minji ask me. Actually i also not sure, i think that he likes me but i don't want to raise my hope high just in case he only treat me as his sister. 

 

"He doesn't know that i like him so you girls have to keep it a secret. I don't know whether should i confess or not... If he reject me ettokhae? It will be awkward since we will be living in the same house...molla.."

 

After hearing what i had just said, they didn't know what to say to comfort me. They just hug me to show some encouragement. Well, one day i will confess... One day when i have the courage....

 

*The boys practice room*

Rap monster's POV 

I had called for some chicken delivery and they said that they will only reached one hour later. So for the time being, the members are just lying around the practice room. Some are sleeping, some are taking photo while some are just staring into space, just like me.

 

"AHHHH!! I'm so bored can we do something while waiting?" J-hope hyung requested. Actually, i just want to sit down and clear my mind. In just one day my feeling toward her is getting stronger and stronger. I will sometime stare at her and once i stare is very hard for me to look away. I really fall deeply in love, but i wondered will she love me back?

 

"Rapmonster hyung are you okay? You don't look well, you want to go home first?" V asked me. " No is okay.." i smile weakly at him. " Are you sure? For the past few hours you have not been yourself. You used to be so noisy and loud but now you are damn quiet. You got us worried for you... What happen? You can tell us so that we can help you." Jin hyung said. He is such a great hyung whenever any member is feeling down or sick he is always the first one to notice. I'm lucky to have him as my member but am i ready to tell them? What if they laugh at me? 

 

"Hyung, you see, actually i having a crush on a girl. I don't know whether i should confess or not. Is like the feeling is getting stronger and if i don't see her for few hours, my heart feels empty. I know it sound very stupid but that how i really feel." I gather up all my courage and told them everything. 

 

They were nodding their head trying to absorb everything i had just said. "Is it Nayeon noona?" Jimin asked. How the hell he know? I didn't even mention her name or what. "Hyung, if you are thinking why i know, is not only i know, the whole members know about it." BOWH?! HOW? 

 

"Well, you see, we had notice that you will always glance or stare at Nayeon noona. We are not dense or blind to not notice that, is just that we are waiting for you to tell us instead of we asking because it sound abit rude." Jungkook explain to me. Wahh i didn't know they were so observant. 

 

Since i already started the topic, why not asking them for their opinion. "So what do you guys think i should do?" I look at them. They look at one another before replying the same answer " Confess!" What?! Are they serious?! But i'm not even prepare yet. 

 

"Rapmon, since you like her so much, you should man up and confess. You might not know maybe she will like you back? If you don't confess now, when she met another guy, don't come crying to us and expect us to comfort you." Suga hyung told me. Even though his words is abit harsh but i know he meant well for me. 

 

"Okay! I will confess. But how? Got any idea?" After debating with myself for a while, i decided to confess so that in future i would not regret. Everyone was brainstorming for idea and suddenly "Ah! I got one idea but it need the help from the girls." Jungkook said. 

 

All of us lean in to listen to our maknae brilliant idea. After he had explain the whole idea to us we were all satisfied with his plan. "Ehhh... He is indeed a golden maknae. Good in everything except brewing coffee. He is even good in thinking idea for confession. Tell us the truth did you did this for your crush before? Or else how come your confession plan is so sweet?" J-hope hyung teasing our poor maknae. 

 

"Aniya! Aniya! It just that the idea suddenly pop in my head! Hyung, Jinja i speaking the truth!" Jungkook trying to explain while all of us are just laughing at him. He is too cute! 

 

I feel better after telling them about my feeling. I hope the confession will go well, i really hope she will become mine. Nayeon, i really like you alot, wait for me.

*************************************

 

So how was this chapter? Is it okay? Hahah! So what is the confession plan that jungkook suggest? It will be all revealed in next chapter! 

Btw, do you guys know why Sihyuk is nervous when they are filling their particular? Well i can't tell you guys because this is the behind part of the story. 

I will want to thanks 3 of my friend. Soubiksha, yuyan and sheena, they had help me alot in this chapter as well as this story too.

I know i had make alot of grammar mistake, im sorry for that! 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE(: 

That all for today, i will try to update as soon as possible!