Getting to know each other~

Living Together

*Back to the time before the girls arrive*

Jin's POV 

"Manager hyung, pali pali! I want to see the new dorm that we will be living!" J-hope shouted like a little kid.Seriously, what up with this kid? Why is he always so energetic? After the plane ride, especially the quarrel i had with that girl, i am tired like hell. And here he is, so hyper along with Jungkook, V and Jimin. Am i getting too old? That why i get tired easily? AH! MOLLA MOLLA! Even if i am old, i am still the most HANDSOME and VISUAL of BTS.

 

After hearing what J-hope had said, manager hyung quickly opened the door for us. J-hope and the other kids just rush into the house and leave all the luggage to me and hyung. AISHH these kids are so annoying! What is the reason that i am here again? Oh right, we are in a group called BTS. Hyung and i share eye contact and did the most common reaction, which is shaking our head and carry those luggage in.

 

"YAH! GUYS! Come here immediately and take your luggage, even though i am kind, i am not going to bring the luggage to your room!" I shouted so that they could hear me from second floor. They quickly come down and take their luggage after that run back up to their room. "Don't run in the house! You might fall and injured yourself!" OMG, when will they start to listen to me?

 

"Boys! Remember that you have to leave some room empty, you guys are not the only one who lives here,there will be another 7 people living here too. I am going to fetch them now so behave yourselves while i am not around arraji?" Manager hyung said. " Yeah, arraso hyung!"

 

After he left, everyone went to the room and unpacked their clothes and stuff. It took us quite a long time as we have alot of things to unpacked. After one hour, we are finally done and went down to the living room to relax.

 

"Jin hyung! We are hungry~ Cook something for us to eat!" the kids requested. "No" I gave them a blank face while saying it. "Aww... wae? waeyo? Hyung Jinja! We are really hungry! Jebal~ Buing Buing!" Jimin said while doing aegyo on me. "No" I tried to suppressed my laughter and the urge to pinch his cheek. Jimin immediately go and drag V and Jungkook to my side and all 3 of them say " Hyung Jebal~ Buing Buing!" THAT IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAA THEY ARE TOO CUTE ALREADY! " Okay okay i go cook now." I pinch each of their cheek before proceeding to the kitchen.

 

While waiting for dinner, J-hope was fooling around in the house, rap monster is reading english book, V, Jungkook and Jimin are learning some girl group dance and lastly suga is composing a new song. "Guys, go and change now! Why are you all still wearing your mask?" God! I sound like a nagging mother. " Hyung, you are also wearing it too. Later, after dinner we will change!" 

 

At that moment, we heard someone is taking out the key to unlock the door. Hmm, is hyung back?  That will be great! These kids will get scolding from hyung for not changing. But surprisingly, is not hyung who is back, 7 girls was holding on to their luggage while rushing in.

 

They were very shocked to see us, so were we! I didnt expect to see them here, why are they here? WHY! WHY! WHY!

And there she is, I immediately GLARE at her, now i really suspecting that she is our fan or else how she know where we live(?) The guys, including me had stop what we were doing and stare at them.

 

After awhile all of us scream: WHY ARE YOU GIRLS/GUYS HERE?

 

We obviously reply the same: BECAUSE WE LIVE HERE! 

 

And then another obvious reaction: WHAT?! NO WAYY I DON'T BELIEVE!

 

Just then, manager hyung came back and asked " What are all these commotion about? Ohh right! You all don't know each other right? Let me introduce. Girls, this is the boy group BTS. The member consist of Jin,suga,rapmonster,J-hope,Jimin,V and our golden maknae Jungkook! Guys, these girls are the new trainee, they will be debuting soon. The member consist of Nayeon,Hyejin,Jisoo,Eunmi,Minji,Minah and Minhye. Both of the group are under the same company.From now on you all will be living together in this house until the renovation of the dorm is finish. Most importantly! You all are in the same school moreover same class too! Isn't good? Sunbae and hoobae learning together?" 

 

Some of us are fine with it but there are two person who will never ever agree and that two person will be.... 

 

Jin and minah: NO WAY! I AM NOT GONNA STAY WITH HIM/HER. NEVER IN MY LIFE!

ANDWAE!!!!!!!!! 

 

Minhye's POV 

" Manager oppa! Are they really BTS?" I look at oppa and asked. This can't be happening! All 7 of us have been a fans of BTS since they debuted, it has always been our dream to meet them. OH GOD OH GOD I AM GONNA FANGIRL SOON! "Yes, they are BTS! Why are you guys still wearing that mask? Take it off now!" ordered by the manager oppa.

 

They obey their manager and took off the mask one by one, first was Jungkook oppa, follow by Jimin oppa and then V oppa. When V oppa took off his mask, Jisoo unnie shriek! I had expected that from her since V oppa is her ultimate bias in BTS. Thinking about that we are going to live with them, Jisoo unnie and i are super excited, we are grinning like some idiot here. The rest of the unnie are just smiling but i know they are as excited as us too except for Minah unnie...

 

Minah's POV 

WAHWAH! They are really BTS oppa! Where is Jin oppa? OMG MY ULTIMATE BIAS WHERE ARE YOU~ Okay, Jungkook, Jimin oppa, V oppa, Suga oppa, Rapmonster oppa, J-hope oppa, eh? where Jin oppa? Don't tell me the guy that i had quarrel with is..... " YOU ARE JIN?" I pointed at him and asked. This can't be happening! You had to be kidding me! 

 

Jin's POV 

Other members had already took off their mask and is my turn soon. Before i could even take off my mask, that annoying voice spoke " YOU ARE JIN?" While pointing at me. "Yeah i am jin. What your problem huh?!" 

 

" YOU are my problem! I can't believe that my bias in BTS is actually a annoying, irritating and rude person! Ohmygod! I am changing my bias NOW!" She said. WTH?! IM HER BIAS? 

 

"If you want to change then change! I have more than enough fans! With you or without you does not make a difference!" Tsk, having her as my fan is unlucky, she better change so that i won't have bad luck. 

 

"Yeahyeah whatever I don't care~" She waved me off like i am some kind of . AISHH JINJA! SHE GETTING ON MY NERVE AGAIN! " Manager oppa! I don't want to live here, is there other place we can live or we can actually buy a house near the company since we can afford it." She asked hyung. Wow is she rich? Based on their outfit, I guess all of them are rich huh? 

 

" Im afraid you can't do that Minah. Sihyuk hyung said that no matter what you girls have to stay here. It is a ORDER!" Hyung stated. She was disappointed when she hear the answer. Is living with us that hard? Why can't she just stay? There are so many fans that want to live with us, she should be HONOUR! " I need to go now, all of you better sleep early tonight. You boys have dance practice and you girls have training tomorrow. Rest well, call me if you need anything. Bye~"

 

J-hope's POV 

After hyung left, there is awkward silence in the house, the atmosphere is getting weird and i am not comfortable with it. I cough a few time before saying " Girls, Why don't you unpacked your stuff upstair while we eat our dinner?" Suddenly Jin hyung shouted which made all of us to look at him. " OMO! I forgot that im still cooking! Hope that the food is not burn. " All of us just laugh at his stupidity while that Minah girl said "Pabo!"

 

So the room arrangement will be like this: Jin hyung and I one room. Rapmonster and suga hyung one room. Jimin,V and Jungkook one room. Nayeon and hyejin one room. Jisoo and Eunmi one room. Minji, Minah and Minhye one room.

 

While they were unpacking their stuff, we are here eating the food that jin hyung prepared. Ohgod is these even human food? I feel like vomiting, the food were all burnt badly. Haizz no choice ah~ since jin hyung had put in so much effort in it, we just need to eat. After they are done with their stuff and finish washing up, they came down to the living room to join us and watch show. As time pass by, the show is getting boring and we are not in the mood to watch. An idea pop in my mind, " Hey, since we are going to stay here together, we should do some proper introduction." Everyone was like looking at one another before nodding their head. 

 

We move the things in the living room to one side and sit in a big circle. " Hi, my name is Jung Hoseok, you all can call me J-hope.Im born in 18 February 1994, position is rapper and dancer."

 

"My name is Kim Namjoon, call me rapmonster! Im born in 12 September 1994. My position is leader and rapper." He said while doing some lunatic movement that makes everyone laugh.

 

"My name is Min YoonGi, just call me suga. Born in 9 march 1993. Position is rapper." He said while winking at us 

 

"Kim Seokjin, call me jin. Born in 4 December 1992. Position is vocalist and visual." Wah, why is he so cold? 

 

"Annyeong! My name is Jimin, born in 13 October 1995. Im a vocalist and dancer!" He show us some of his signature aegyo.

 

"Oh hi, my name is Kim Taehyung but call me V~ born in 30 December 1995. Position is vocalist" LOL 4D PRINCE 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo... Im jungkook, born in 1st September 1997... im the golden maknae...position is rapper and vocalist." Hahha! i can sense that he is SHYYYY! 

 

The girls just nod their head along while we are doing our introduction. I guess they had search on us before(?) Since they are our fans. 

 

"My name is Nayeon, born in 17 October 1994. I like to do volunteering work in orphanage and that how i got to know them." WHAT? ORPHANAGE? SERIOUSLY?!

 

"Im hyejin, born in 24 december 1994. I also like to do some volunteering work." Gosh, she look so pretty especially her eye smile. I kept looking at her and i can't stop myself and she seem to sense it, she look back at me and smile. I quickly turn away, i could feel that my cheek is hot, this is so embarrassing. Please! I hope the members won't know im blushing now. 

 

"Hi oppa! I am jisoo, born in 20 june 1995. I live in the orphanage since young." Aww.... poor thing... Is okay from now on got oppas and unnies to protect you!

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Im Eunmi born in 21 may 1995." Short and sweet introduction.

 

"My name is Minah, born in 28 april 1996. When im 10 years old, my parent had sent me to the orphanage and they never come back for me." Her parent is so heartless! How can they do this to her? 

 

"Im Minji, born in 13 march 1996. Uhm, well, i became a orphan at the age of 10 because my parents were murdered." OHGOD, I FEEL SO SORRY. 

 

"Hi...My name is Minhye, born in 24 march 1998.When i was 12 years old, my parents died due to car accident." OMO! Why must they went through these? 

 

Jin's POV 

After knowing their background, i feel super depressed especially toward Minah. Minji, Minhye and Jisoo were sent to orphanage because their parents were dead. But Minah parents were still alive and they actually left her there at the age of 10 and didn't even visit her? Im starting to feel sympathetic toward her. What is wrong with me? Am i going to change my first impression about her? I, myself also not sure........

 

Rap monster's POV 

The moment she introduce herself, I was captivated by her charm. I don't know why, when i first saw her, i can feel that my heartbeat is beating faster than normal. I think this is what they called: Love at first sight.

 

Suga's POV 

OMO! I didn't know their background is so grievous! After their introduction, the atmosphere is back to awkward. No one is speaking, we were surprised that they willing to tell us this... ! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP EARLY BUT WHAT ARE WE DOING NOW? I look at the clock and realise that now is already 3am. How are we going to wake up tomorrow? "Uhm guys? Tomorrow we still have dance practice and Minji they all having training. It very late now, lets go to sleep!" 

 

"Goodnight! Sweet dream!" said by everyone before going back to their own room. Actually, living together is not that bad right?