Introduction~

Living Together

Name : MinHye

Age : 16

Birthday: 24 march 1998

Hobby: Sing 

Background info : she became an orphan at the age of 12. Her parent died due to car accident. She inherited all their fortune. So basically she rich but not that type of rich girl who look down on others. She met other 6 girls in orphanage and soon became close just like sisters.

 

Name: MinJi

Age:18

Birthday: 13 march 1996 

Hobby: Shopping 

Background info: She became an orphan at the age of 10. Her parent were both murder by unknow person, no one really know what had happen. Same as MinHye, she is rich. Her parent had left all the money and property under her name since she was born. 

 

Name: MinAh 

Age:18

Birthday:28 april 1996

Hobby: dancing 

Background info: She was sent to the orphanage at the age of 10. Even though her parent was still alive at that point of time, they told her that orphanage is the only safe place for her. After a few years, a lawyer came and told her that her parent were dead and they make a will to leave all their asset to her. And well yeahh she rich ! 

 

Name : JiSoo 

Age: 19

Birthday: 20 june 1995

Hobby: rapping 

Background info: She live in the orphanage since young. she does not know who her family were but under her name she own alot of money and property. she is as rich as the others. 

 

Name: EunMi

Age: 19

Birthday: 21 may 1995

Hobby: sleep

Background info: The orphange is under her family property. since young she will everyday go there and play with other kids and that how she know minhye they all. even though she have parent, they always stay overseas and dont care about her.

 

Name : HyeJin

Age : 20 

Birthday: 24 December 1994

Hobby: eat 

Background info: She is a rich girl,since young she have her parent around her. when the business is getting bigger and bigger, her parent get more busy and neglect her. she spent her time to do some volunteering work in orphanage and that get her to know eunmi they all. 

 

Name:Nayeon

Age: 20

Birthday: 17 october 1994

Hobby: cooking 

Background info: She is the most richest out of all of them. she get to know them through volunteering work too. her parent left her alone when she turn 18. But she dont hate them for that as she know that they are old and need to rest and enjoy the rest of their life.

 

And OFC BTS members ! well i assume that u guys know them so i wont introduce them ! if not google them(: 

Name:Jin

         Suga

         Jhope

         Rapmonster

         Jimin

         V

         Jungkook 

**************************************

 

This is my 1st fanfic.. so uhmm im sorry for any vocab or grammar error.. Hope you guys like it ~