COINCIDENCE or FATE ?

Living Together

~2 hours later~

MinAh's POV

"Yah, what are we going to do when we reach seoul ?" said by a random guy. WOWWOWWOW he is RUDE! How can he call others ' Yah' don't that whoever he speaking to have a name? "I don't know? Ask hyung he seem to know." that guy replied. Hyung? Who is their hyung? Okay,i am weird! Why would i want to know for (?) At that moment, one guy that is seated behind me say "Hyung said that we need to go to the company first.Sihyuk hyung want to see us."

 

Aishh! They are so noisy can't they lower down their voice? Im trying to sleep here! AISHH JINJA! I opened my eyes and look to my right,left and lastly behind.They were wearing some weird mask and big sunglasses. LOL who they think they are? Terrorists? The guy sitting at my right seem to sense that i am glaring at them! OBVIOUSLY I WILL GLARE THEY JUST RUIN MY BEAUTY SLEEP ARGH!

 

"Yah! what are you glaring at huh? Don't you know is rude?!" Ah.... if im nt wrong he is that RUDE guy who call others 'yah'.

 

"What am i glaring at ? isn't obvious ? I AM GLARING AT YOU AND THEM DUH!"I look at him and say while pointing at the two guy who sit at my left and behind me.

 

" Do you think im DUMB ? OBVIOUSLY I know you are glaring at us! But for what reason?! AH! I know already! Are you a fan of us? That why keep glaring at us to gain attention so as to get our autograph? You know, you can ASK instead of GLARING at us." He smirk at me.

 

"First, i think you are DUMB! Second, the reason why i glare at you and them is because you guys were speaking too loud earlier and had disturb my beauty sleep! Third, I am not your FAN! I don't even know who the hell are you guys! Fourth, i am not even slightly interested of getting whatever autograph from you guys! Lastly, don't be so arrogant!" He is so annoying, who he think he is? He is getting on my nerve, im having a headache now! HAIZZZZ

 

"First, im not dumb! Second, you could tell us nicely instead of glaring at us! We will be considerate and lower down our voice.Third,how could you not know us? LASTLY WHICH IS IMPORTANT! IM NOT ARROGANT! HMPH!" 

 

Jin's POV

Im seriously having a headache now, why am i even wasting my time to quarrel with her ? This is totally not me, but i must admit, even though she is short-temper she quite pretty and cute.JAMKKANMAN! WTH IS WRONG WITH ME? IM CONFRIM NOT IN MY RIGHT MIND! WHY WOULD I PRAISE HER? Jin relax... Breathe in... Breathe out... You are just too tire that why you are making such comment...

 

" Why must i know you guys ? WHY U TELL ME WHY! " Here comes her high pitch voice,is she not going to stop? Oh well you want to play with me huh? FINE I WILL PLAY WITH YOU! SERIOUSLY U MESS WITH THE WRONG PERSON! 

 

Author's POV 

The two of them continue to quarrel,this had attracted all the passenger to look at them.No one dare to step forward and ask them to stop. The guy on the left which is jimin and the guy behind which is rapmonster was looking at Jin weirdly.They both have the same thought: Jin hyung is always kind toward female, why is he quarreling with her ? This is weird, first time seeing him like this? Maybe...... well i better not assume things too fast. Anyway we will not meet again. I guess...

 

MinJi's POV 

Haizzzz MinAh is quarreling with some randon guy again.If she ever quarrel with someone, she always has this habit of winning. 

 

"Uhm annyeonghaseyo, is that lady your chingu ? " the guy on my left asked.I was startled by him, well this guy is weird, why is he wearing a mask and big sunglasses? I must be careful around him! "uhm yeah... waeyo?" i asked.

 

Surprisingly he smile and apologize to me " Aniyo, that guy there is my chingu, Im sorry if he offended your friend. I will apologize on behalf of him. Joesonghamnida! " WOAHH! He is well-mannered. "Ah! nevermind, is okay, my friend is at fault too! There no need to apologize." i smile at him. 

 

Suga's POV 

Aishhh what wrong with Jin hyung? He is not like this normally, quarrel with someone? Especially a girl is totally not his style. Hmm.. this girl beside me kept looking at their direction and sign umpteen time, does she know them? 

 

"uhm annyeonghaseyo,is that lady your chingu?" i asked. She looked at me weirdly before replying back "uhm yeah...waeyo?" Woah her voice sound so angelic.

 

Based on this situation, i guess jin hyung would not apologize to that lady,haizz let me help you bro.I smile at her and apologize" Aniyo, that guy there is my chingu,Im sorry if he offended your friend.I will apologize on behalf of him.Joesonghamnida! "

 

I totally didn't expect her to smile back at me and say "Ah! nevermind,is okay, my friend is at fault too! There no need to apologize." I was too captivated by her smile that i didn't know i was staring at her for quite some time. " Uhm are you okay ? You been staring at me for very long." She was blushing while telling me. I fake cough and reply " Yeahyeah Im fine.. Sorry! " I turn away quickly. Suga you are such a pabo! This is so embarrassing, omg my heart keep beating faster and faster! What is happening to me ? 

 

Minhye's POV 

I want to sit with my unnies and talk to them! This is all that guy fault why didnt he book the ticket seat number in sequence?! Haizzzz now i am stuck here with stranger. Im bored bored BORED! 

 

~5 hours later~ 

" Good evening passengers, we have reach south korea, Incheon International Airport. We are preparing for landing, please switch off all electronic devices and buckle your seatbelt." YAY WE REACH SEOUL! WOOHOO IM SO EXCITED! 

 

But the guy beside me doesn't seem happy but abit sick. "Are you okay ? Are you having motion sickness? " 

 

Jungkook's POV 

Oh great we landing soon yeah im so happy. Note the sarcasm. I always have motion sickness whenever we are about to land. I don't know why ? Maybe im just nervous haizz. 

 

"Are you okay? Are you having motion sickness?" The girl beside me asked.I didn't want to reply her because i feel embarrassed to admit im having motion sickness. Is too embarrassing to admit it to a girl, don't you think so ? 

 

She stop asking me and pass me a paper bag, i immediately take the paper bag and started to vomit. She gently patted my back, i don't know why but i feel comfortable under her touch. Don't get me wrong is just that, aiya nevermind forget it.

 

Nayeon's POV 

"Good evening passengers, we had landed safely, you may now take ur luggage and exit. I hope you have a pleasant stay in seoul.Thankyou! " Finally we reached,ugh my back and is pain! I saw the other girls had already take their luggage and preparing to leave, i quickly took mine and follow them out. 

 

After collecting the rest of the luggages, we were all hungry. We decided to go to the nearest restaurant to have dinner. On our way out, we met the guys again.MinAh was glaring at one of the guys, i assume is that guy who quarrel with her on the plane awhile ago. That guy also glare at her.

 

I don't know is it coincidence or fate, they both shouted the same thing at one another:  GLARE WHAT GLARE! HOPE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SEE YOU BYEBYE! HMPH! After that they both walk in opposite direction.

 

V's POV 

Finally we are back to korea, i miss here alot especially the A.R.M.Y! "Manager hyung pali pali we need to go to the company, so that we can dismissed early and go home sleep! " i said. Hyung gave me an annoyed face and reply " Didn't you slept on the plane? what are you ? PIG? Sleep and sleep and SLEEP! " Suga hyung they all laughed at me, well i laugh along too HAHAH!

 

~1 hour later~

After we reach the company, we quickly go to Sihyuk hyung office and look for him. When we just stepped in, Sihyuk hyung quickly come and hug me, one by one other member also join in the hug. In the end it become a group hug and im suffocating!

 

"Hyung! So what is it that you want to tell us ? " Maknae eagerly asked him."Ah! you guys will not be able to stay at your dorm because when you guys were not around your dorm had some problem so i decided to renovate it. For the time being you guys have to live at other place, later your manager will bring you guys there."

 

"REALLY ? RENOVATION? YESH! IS THAT ALL? " i question. He nod his head and told us that we should go home now to get some rest as we just reach seoul. All of us stand up and bow at him before exiting. J-hope hyung is super happy, he always had some complaint about the dorm and now the dorm is going to renovate his wish of having a new dorm will come true soon! 

 

Hyejin's POV 

After we left the airport, we divided into 2 group to take taxi to the nearest restaurant. Nayeon unnie,me and Jisoo one group, eunmi,minhye,minji,minah one group.We waited for a long time for the taxi and finally 2 taxi arrive. 

 

Once we reached the restaurant, all of us dashed in to order food to eat! Hahah don't blame us we were too hungry! We order alot of food such as beef,chicken,spicy rice cake,kimchi fried rice,soup and also some side dishes. People around us were shocked by the amount of food we ordered.They even doubted us whether we could even finish all the food. 

 

After all the food were being served, we start to move our spoon and fork. We eat at a very fast speed, putting all type of food in our mouth and munch. The whole time no one even bother to talk they were busy stuffing food into their mouth.In 30 minute, we had finish all the food, the plates and bowls were sparkling clean! After paying for the meal, we were good to go.

 

Jisoo's POV 

*Haruman neowa naega hamkke halsu itdamyeon* This ringtone is familiar... oh wait is my phone haha silly me. "Yobeoseyo? " i answered."Annyeonghaseyo, is this miss jisoo?"the person on other line said."Yes, who are you ? " i question."I am Bang Sihyuk remember? The one who sent letter asking you guys to come and be trainees?" He replied. Ohhh is him! "yesyes i remember! you call me for?" i ask again."Are the other girls with you right now? If yes please come to meet me now i will send you the address through messenge, see you. " With that he end the call. 

 

"Jisoo ah who called you ? " Eunmi unnie ask me. I look at her and explain the situation to them. After they know about it, they just nod their head saying that they agree to go meet him. Just then a messenge came, after telling them the destination, we separate into 2 groups again and take taxi.

 

Eunmi's POV 

After another 30 minute, we reach the company. We went in and there is already someone waiting for us. They guided us to his office and on the way we had a brief chat. 

 

After reaching his office,we knock on the door before going in.When he see us his face is immediately brighten up. He invite us to sit down and be comfortable.

 

"uhm so what is it that you want to tell us? " Minhye ask him. " Starting from tomorrow, you girls will be officially become trainee. I will prepare the contract and you girls tomorrow can sign. Aside for that, you all need to continue your studies so i had already enroll all of you into the same school. School will start next week, you all need to prepare the school material yourselves.Last but not least, you all have to stay together in a dorm. Well unfortunately the dorm is under renovation so i had already prepared a place for you all to stay. Later the manager will bring you all there. By the way, you all are sharing that place with another 7 people will that be all right? " 

 

"Yeah that will be all right. So is that all for today ? " aishh im so tired i want to faster end this conversation."Uhmm yeah that all for today. You all can go now, have a nice rest, don't forget training start tomorrow! "

 

"Yes sir!" We shouted together. After that the manager bring us to the place we going to stay. The journey from the company to the dorm took about 15 minute and soon we already reached. The manager pass us the key and ask us to go up first while he go and park the car. We took all our luggage and walk toward the building.

 

MinAh's POV 

Urgh so tired! Finally we are infront of the apartment, nayeon unnie quickly take out the key and unlock the door. Once the door is open we quickly rush inside the house. When all of us went in, we were shocked as in really SHOCKED! We met them AGAIN ! Those guys that we met on the plane! why are they here? WHY! WHY! WHY! 

 

They were also shocked to see us. They stop what they were doing and look at us. Especially that RUDE GUY! HE IS GLARING AT ME! WHAT DID I DO WRONG ? 

 

After awhile all of us SCREAM: WHY ARE YOU GIRLS/GUYS HERE ? 

 

We obviously reply the same:BECAUSE WE LIVE HERE!

 

And then another obvious reaction: WHAT ?! NO WAYY I DON'T BELIEVE!  

 

Just then the manager came in and asked " What are all these commotion about? Ohh right! You all don't know each other right? Let me introduce. Girls, this is the boy group BTS. The member consist of Jin,Suga,Rapmonster,JHope,Jimin,V and our golden maknae Jungkook! Guys, these girls are the new trainee, they will be debuting soon. The member consist of Nayeon,Hyejin,Jisoo,Eunmi,Minji,Minah and Minhye. Both of the group are under the same company. From now on you all will be living together in this house until the renovation of the dorm is finish. Most importantly! You all are in the same school moreover same class too! Isn't good? Sunbae and hoobae learning together?" 

 

Some of us are fine with it but there are two person who will never ever agree and that two person will be..... 

 

Jin and Minah : NO WAY! IM NOT GONNA STAY WITH HIM/HER . NEVER IN MY LIFE!

ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!

**************************************

YEAH! FINIALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!

It took me a long time to write this! 

I hope it is okay with you guys ! 

Please tell me how you think about this story!

So that i can improve on it.

Im sorry for any grammar mistake, english is not my strong subject mianhae:(

Please comment~ vote~ and subscribe~

THANKYOU SO MUCH !