Going SEOUL~

Living Together

I opened my eyes and saw both my parent are severely injured. Blood is oozing out from their wound.Umma pull me and say" no matter what happen remember that we always love you." Tears were flowing out of my eyes,i kept shaking my head saying " nonono don't leave me we must go out together! " Appa and Umma using all their strength and push me out of the car,once i am out i heard my appa said" Minhye mianhae appa and umma can no longer be with you..." With that last sentence,the car explode! "NO APPA UMMA ANDWAE! " I SHOUTED.

 

*BAM* OUCH! My hurt like hell,ugh fall from my bed again huh? I look around me, uhm where am i ? Oh right my house, yeah how stupid am i. So it was a dream again, haiz why did i dreamt of that again?! I quickly get up and on music before going to the bathroom,doing my morning routine which is brushing my teeth and wash my face.

 

After im done with it i went to choose some nice clothes to wear but uhm where are my clothes ? why is all my clothes when i say all is ALL GONE! Not only clothes but all my stuff... Weird where did it go ? *doegopa neoui oppa neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa* hmm this song is nice~ wait this is my phone ringtone. Oh man where is my phone? Is it on the bed ? Nope. Table ? Nope. Ah found it! 

 

I quickly answered it but i immediately regret." YAH! MINHYE AH WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU STILL REMEMBER WHERE ARE WE GOING?" NaYeon unnie shouted, aishh jinja when will she know how to speak softly? My poor eardrum..But obviously i would not tell her that she is scary!"uhmm where?" i speak as softly as i can and well here come her voice" OH MY GOD WE GOING TO SEOUL TODAY AND U NEED TO BE HERE NOW! PALI PALI! " And with that she hang the call. 

 

My brain is processing to what she had said,okay so we going seoul today, seoul... seoul... AHH SEOUL! No wonder i can't find my clothes and stuff, i packed them already! Im such a pabo jinja aishh! I quickly change into the outfit that i had actually prepared yesterday, grabbed my luggage and sling bag rush out of the house to flag taxi. And lucky me i got it.

 

In 30 minute and i reach airport,lucky im not late or else... nevermind don't think about it Hahha. i quickly scanned the whole place and there i found them, my 6 pretty unnies! i ran toward them and shouted"unnie! unnie!" i expected them to smile but they glared at me." yahyah! how can you forget about this ?" Jisoo unnie scolded me. Luckily my another unnie which is my best friend, MinAh help me out by saying"jisoo unnie don't angry at least she make it on time!" And with that, we make our way to check in~

 

Going back to our hometown, im really happy! (we are actually korean and the reason why we here is for our education but we going back now) The reason why we going back is because....

 

*FLASHBACK 2MONTH AGO*

Minji unnie was running toward us while holding on to a letter. she gave the letter to Nayeon unnie and she read it out loud" I had seen the auditon tape you girls had sent, it was wonderful so i wanted all of you to come back here and be trainee and also study. i had booked the ticket, it is 2 month from now, so that you girls could settle things there and comeback! see you guys soon!" we were all stunned by the letter, we didn't know we really get selected. At first we just audition it for fun but didn't know... WOW DAEBAK! All of us were elated. 

 

*Back to now*

I didn't know i was staring into space until HyeJin unnie waved her hand infront of my face" hello ? maknae are you here ? " i quickly look at her and nod my head. EunMi unnie was waving her hand in excitement and ask us to be faster. All 6 of us just laugh at her action,even though she is 19, she can still be so childish! We all quickened our steps so that she could stop nagging at us for being slow. 

 

After we had check in,we quickly go to the toilet before boarding the plane. While checking ourselves in the mirror, i realise we all look quite pretty!( BHB! HAHAH )

Nayeon unnie is wearing sleeveless shirt which tug into her skirt, she wear some makeup and let down her red hair. Hyejin unnie is wearing a tight fitting dress that is abit above her knee.she also wear makeup and let down her black hair.Jisoo unnie is wearing a white shirt and black skinny jean, tying her hair into a ponytail.Eunmi unnie is wearing sleeveless shirt and denim short also tie her hair to ponytail. Both MinJi unnie and Minah unnie wear pullover and skater skirt with their hair bun up. While me, i wear suspender with a white shirt inside, letting down my long brown hair. 

 

"Last call to all passenger who are boarding the plane to seoul, we are leaving in 15 minute." Upon hearing that, we look at each other, and did the same action: RUN ! 

 

Luckily we made it on time and found our seat.After sitting down all of us were tire and soon we were all in our dreamland.

***********************************

 

woohooo~ that all for 1st chap! i hope is okay! Took me a long time to write haha XD Please support it (: