My Dash

In Love with My Bestfriend

"Hey wake up or else I'll kick you in the " said Taehyung as he pulls the covers off you and tries to sit you up by grabbing your arm. You moan and he tries to pick you and make you stand. "Yah! You're gonna be late for school! Do I have to do this for you everytime I come?"

"A-arasso...I'm up, just let go of me already, I can walk." You said and jokingly run back to your bed and pull the covers over your head. Hearing him sigh loudly, you laugh and you feel him pick you up bridal style. "Y-yah what're you doing! You're gonna drop me!" You yelled.

"Good, that'll make you wake up! We're gonna be late if you don't get ready! Hurry up and have breakfast downstairs!" He said, carrying you to the bathroom down the hall. Once he reaches the bathroom, he sits you down on the toilet and points at the sink, telling you to wash up and then closes the door behind him.

10 minutes later, you rush downstairs where you go to have breakfast with Taehyung. As you're eating, you get a text from your friend, Ma Ri saying that she'll meet them at the front gate of the school. Suddenly, you cough and putting down your chopsticks you start pounding your chest. Taehyung hurries and gives you a glass of water and drink.

"Eat slowly pabo-ya. Don't go on your phone while eating, who knows when you're gonna choke or have indigestion." Taehyung said, slapping her back and putting her drink on the table. You grin at him and he flicks you in the forehead.

Taehyung finishes eating and puts on his backpack and grabbing you by the back your collar, you quickly grab your backpack, say good-bye to your mom and slam the door as you both leave. Taehyung grabs the bike from the side of the gate and you hop in the back and off you guys go, pedaling down the neighborhood.

"Hold on tight!" yelled Taehyung as he pedals fast and you quickly grab him around his waist. Smiling, you rest your head on his back, enjoying the ride to school.

As soon as you guys reach the front of the school, you meet Ma Ri at the front gate and put an arm around her, with Taehyung following behind.

"Annyeong Ma Ri!" Taehyung waved and she waves back.

"What took so long? School is about start in a few minutes, I thought you guys weren't gonna make it." She said, walking between you and Taehyung.

"Haha well I was too lazy to wake up so Taehyung dragged me to get ready." You said, scratching your head, laughing. Ma Ri 'tsk' and shakes her head.

Reaching inside the school, all of you take off your shoes and wear indoor sneakers and head to your classes. As you enter inside, the classroom is loud as usual and you sit at your table, in the middle next to Taehyung. 5 minutes later, the teacher comes in and everyone rushes to their seats.

"Uh as you know, we have a new student today, so class president, where are you at? asked the teacher. Taehyung gets up and bows to the teacher. "You'll be in charge of touring the school for her, so please warmly welcome her, Song Hyo Jung." The door opens and walks in Hyo Jung, curly black hair, pale skin, big brown eye, and slender legs. The boys clap energetically unlike the girls in the class and you see Hyo Jung bowing and smiling, showing off her beauty and you feel slightly jealous of how pretty she is.

The teacher assigns her to sit next to me and as she sits down, she looks at me and bows and I bow back. The teacher starts the morning off by starting english lesson and everyone pays attention. 45 minutes later, the bell for 1st period ends and everyone gathers their stuff and heads out of the classroom.

Gathering your stuff, you're about to head to math class when you overhear Taehyung talking to Hyo Jung.

"So I have until 3rd period to show you around the school but don't hesitate to ask me anything." He says as Hyo Jung stares at him a bit flirtily. Seeing this, you don't know why it's bothering you a bit but you try not to let it get to you.