Chapter 5 (New: May 10th, 2017)

Baby steps

After Tiffany, Jessica, and Jessica's twins ate ice-cream and chatted, Tiffany accompanied the lovely family around the mall. 

Tiffany chatted with the twins about toys and stuff and sometimes, she'll talk with Jessica.

After an hour of walking around, Jessica had her hands full of bags. She had bought herself new clothes, sun glasses, shoes, and she bought her kids shoes and new clothes as well. Now they were at the Disney store.

"Mommy, can I have this?" asked Yoong as he held the talking Woody action figure.

Jessica smiled when Yoong pulled the string, making the woodie toy speak.

"Sure Yoong, but just this okay? You already have a lot of toys at home." she says.

Yoong grins and nods before he turns to Tiffany, who was looking at some plush toys.

"Look! Mommy ish going to buy me this!" he excitedly tells her.

Tiffany chuckled.

"You're very lucky, Yoong." she winks at him, making him blush.

Yoong then looks up at his mother.

"Mommy, Pany noona is very pretty." he whispered and Jessica chuckled.

"I know, Yoong. You told me this already, remember?" Jessica whispered back and watched Tiffany looking at some toys that Soojung was showing her. "Also, I have eyes and I can tell when someone is pretty." she smiled.

"I like her." Yoong smiled, blushing. 

Jessica gasps, "You like her? Well, I think she likes you, too." Jessica says.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really. Ask her yourself." Jessica says.

"Okay." with that, Yoong walks to Tiffany.

Jessica hears their conversation, but walks to her daughter.

"Mommy, can I have this?" Asked Soojung.

"Princess Elsa?" asked Jessica looking at the doll in her daughter's little hands.

"Yes! I like Elsa!" Soojung pouted.

"Sure, baby." Jessica nods.

Jessica and Soojung walks to the checkout line to buy the toys while Yoong and Tiffany follows slowly behind. Once they purchased the toys for the twins, they began to walk towards the entrance of the mall.

Jessica takes a glance at Tiffany. 

"Did you drive here?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany frowns, "No, I came here with my friends, but they just texted me that they've left half an hour ago." Tiffany shows her phone to Jessica.

Jessica nods, "Well, let me give you a ride home." she offered.

Tiffany shyly looks down at her feet.

"You'll do that?" she asked.

Jessica smiles, "Of course I will. You accompanied me the entire day and my kids love you. Furthermore, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you," she says.

"Okay. Thanks Jessica," Tiffany grins.

Jessica felt her heart skip a beat. What was Tiffany doing to her? She hasn't felt this way before, not even with her husband. 

"Beautiful..." 

"What was that?" asked Jessica, looking over at Tiffany.

"What? I didn't say anything," Tiffany denied.

"Oh really?" asked Jessica with her eyebrow raised.

Tiffany nodded quickly.

"But I was very sure I heard you call me beautiful, did you not?" Jessica teased.

"I...I said that the sky was beautiful," Tiffany lies.

"Sure you did. Admit it, you think I'm beautiful," Jessica smirks.

Tiffany shyly looks at Jessica, "You are.... beautiful.... too beautiful..." she admitted.

Jessica looked down to hide her big shy smile that had formed.

"Thanks... You're not so bad looking yourself," said Jessica.

Before they realized it, they've made it to the parking lot where Jessica's car was parked.

They put their bags into the trunk of the car and hopped into the car.

On the way to Tiffany's dorm, it was very quiet besides the music playing in the background. The twins were fast asleep in the back seats, and Tiffany kept stealing glances at Jessica.

"Do you have a staring problem?" asked Jessica, glancing quickly at Tiffany before looking at the road again as she drove.

Feeling confident, Tiffany looks at Jessica and says, "I never had a staring problem before, but your beauty make it hard to resist staring. I can't help it."

Jessica raised an eyebrow and glanced at Tiffany again.

"You're a big flirt, you know that?" she stated.

Tiffany shrugs, "I only flirt with those I think are worth it, and you're totally worth it," Tiffany honestly says. She didn't know where all of this confidence is coming from but she didn't care. 

"I'm married," Jessica finally reminds the younger girl.

"I know."

"And I have two children," Jessica adds.

"Your point is?" asked Tiffany.

"We're never going to happen," Jessica confirmed.

"Not yet at least..." Tiffany mumbled.

"What?" asked Jessica.

"You don't seem happy, Jessica. Are you happy with your life currently?" asked Tiffany.

"I have my kids and they make me happy," Jessica stated.

"And your husband?" 

"It's complicated."

"Go out with me," Tiffany suggested.

"I can't. I'm married, Tiffany," Jessica pulls over to the front of Tiffany's dorms.

"Please... just give me a chance. I really like you and I think you like me, too," Tiffany pleaded.

Jessica frowns, "I can't do this to my children. They need both of their parents."

Tiffany's shoulder's slumped and she sighs, "Fine, but I'm not giving up. I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you admit that you like me because you didn't deny it. I want to make you happy, Jessica."

"Get out of my car, Tiffany. Now." Jessica orders.

Tiffany gets out of the car, but doesn't close the door yet.

"I really like you, Jessica. Please consider my offer and give me a chance. I promise that you won't regret it."

"Goodbye, Tiffany."

Tiffany groans and close the door and watched as Jessica drives off. 

"Freaking idiot. Why are you sounding so desperate?" she mumbled to herself.

Tiffany couldn't help but only think of Jessica. She wanted Jessica to be hers. She wanted to save Jessica from her adultorous husband, and she wanted love. Jessica was the one for her and she knew it. No one has ever made her feel desperate and weak like Jessica did. No one has ever made her heart thump the way Jessica did.

Oh, how she wanted to take Jessica into her arms  and hold her and never let her go.

Meanwhile, Jessica was thinking how it would be like to be with Tiffany instead of Taecyeon, her husband.

If I was with Tiffany, would I really be happy? 

No, I won't. My kids would hate me. My husband would take my kids away from me and I won't see them anymore. My family would disown me and my friends would.... no, I can't be with Tiffany. I can't be with some teenage girl. No one would accept this kind of relationship. I have to stay with my husband. He's what is best for me.

But is he really? 

Jessica remembers what it was like to be in love with taecyeon at one point in her life, but then she remembered what type of man he became.

He used to be loving, caring, and charming.

He used to call me beautiful.

He used to take me on dates.

He became obsessed with success.

He took away my freedom.

He got me pregnant.

He doesn't help out with the kids.

He's never home. 

He doesn't pay attention to me unless it involves the children or my looks.

He doesn't take me on dates anymore.

He doesn't call me beautiful anymore.

He smells like another female's perfume.

He's cheating on me.

He's rude, controlling, and mean.

I don't love him, not anymore.

I want her.

I want love.

I want to choose love.

But sometimes love isn't enough.

 

 

 

A/N: How was this? I didn't know what to write so I just wrote whatever came to mind. Also, does this feel rushed? Because if it is, then it was intentional. Was it confusing? Comment and subscribe. Thank you. :)