Chapter 1

Baby steps

"Mommy! Yoong ish meanie!" Soojung accused her twin.

 

"Mommy! Soojung ish meanie! Soojung bit me hwere!" Yoong pouted while pointing at his arm.

 

Jessica sighs for the 3rd time today.

 

Her twins are fighting again. Sometimes, Jessica wishes that her babies would stop fighting and get along but nooo~, they acted like enemies who were always fighting and seeking for attention.

 

"Yoong, Soojung-ah, can't you two just play nicely together and stop fighting? Mommy's tired and I want to sleep." said Jessica but her 3 year old twins shook their heads.

 

"No! Soojung ugly!" Yoong stuck his tongue out at Soojung.

 

Soojung glared at her brother.

 

"Yoong smelly!" she yelled.

 

"No! Yoong no smell! Yoong smell good! Yoong ish nice! And Yoong ish cute!" Yoong argued as he glared back at his sister.

 

"No! Soojung ish pretty! Soojung ish nicer than Yoong! And mommy and daddy lub Soojung more!" Soojung says before she pushed her brother.

 

"Mommy! She pushed me!" Yoong whinned to Jessica.

 

Jessica groaned and covered her head with her blanket while the twins jumped up and down on her bed.

 

"Enough! You two go to your room and go to sleep! It's already passed your bedtime!" 

 

Hearing how angry their mother was, the two 3 year old kids jumped off their mother's bed before running to their room.

 

'Finally, some peace and quiet!' Jessica thought.

 

Of course Jessica loves her kids but sometimes they were too much to handle. Jessica sometimes wished that her husband would come home and help but he's usually off on business trips and the maids were off duty at this time.

 

Jessica decided to turn on the t.v. because she was curious to see what was on.

 

The show she was watching was showing a bunch of young singers battling against eachother on the show and Jessica felt envious. She really missed singing and modeling on big stages. She really missed seeing her fans and traveling around the world. Most importantly, she missed going outside and seeing the world again. Jessica's husband, Ok Taecyeon, disapproved of her leaving the house and made her stay home and take care of the kids and their home while he was off somewhere working. 

 

The reason why Jessica's last name didn't change to Ok was because Taecyeon let her keep her family's name and he also allowed her to give their kids her last name which was Jung. Of course Jessica found it weird.. It was as if Taecyeon didn't want the public to know that they were together and it seemed that way because he hid her from the world and never revealed her as his wife to anyone. She has never even been to his company.

 

Jessica was depressed. She wanted to do what she loved but she couldn't. No one understands her.. There was a time when Jessica was hanging out with a few of her close friends and they were all talking about how jealous they were.

 

"Girl, why are you looking so sad? Come on, you're gorgeous! You're married to Ok Taecyeon, a rich millionaire, for god's sake! And you two have adorable children together!" Her friend told her.

 

Jessica clenched her fist but she smiled to them and hid her disappointment. She thought that they would've knew the real her and what really makes her happy but she was wrong.

 

"You're right. I'm so happy you guys reminded me of why I should be happy." she says as if she meant it when she didn't.

 

"Girl, I would do anything to trade spots with you." said another friend.

 

'Why don't you?' Jessica wanted to say.

 

"Too bad you can't right?" she says.

 

"Yeah, too bad.. I would've been really happy." said her friend.

 

Jessica mentally laughed. If only her friends knew the truth.

 

"Have you thought about modeling and singing again?" they asked her.

 

"I did but Taec thinks it's best if I don't and just focus on our family." Jessica says.

 

"That's so sweet of him though. Always thinking about his family~ I want to marry a man like that where he does all of the working~" said her friend.

 

Jessica sighs.

 

"What's wrong?" asked her short friend.

 

"It's just... I want to be a singer again.. I miss doing what I love to do." she says sadly.

 

"So you don't love being with your family?!!" They accused her.

 

"I never said that!" 

 

"You implied it! We never knew you were so heartless, Sica.. and to think that I admired you.. "

 

"But I do love me family!"

 

"Then stop being so selfish and stop thinking about becoming a celebrity again! You have a family and they should be your first priority!" 

 

Jessica got mad and stormed off leaving her friends and she hasn't seen nor spoken to them since them.

 

Jessica turned off the t.v. and tried to go back to sleep.

 

Right when she was about to fall asleep, she heard screaming coming from across the hall.

 

It was the twins again.

 

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

Jessica's eyes opened up again and she lazily sat up, grabbed her pillow, and screamed into it.

 

Then afterwards, she threw her pillow down and marched out of her room.

 

She headed to her children's room.

 

"What is going on?!" She asked them in a loud voice.

 

The twins instantly shuts their mouth because they knew that she was angry at them.

 

"Didn't I tell you two to go to sleep? It's late." she says in a more gentle voice.

 

"Soojung can't sleep." Soojung says while pouting.

 

"Yoong can't sleep, too." said Yoong.

 

Jessica sighs and walks towards her twins.

 

"Then shall we go take a warm bubble bath together before we sleep? You want to sleep with mommy?" Jessica asked.

 

Yoong and Soojung nods excitedly.

 

"Sleep with mommy!!" they squealed.

 

"But first, let's take a bath." said Jessica as she held her hands out for her babies to take.

 

And when they grabbed her hands, she leads them to the bathroom so they can take a warm bubble bath together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: How was this chapter guys? I know it was pretty short but it introduced our Jessica a bit right? Anyways, I know I said that I won't be updating anytime soon but I couldn't wait so I hope you guys liked it. 

 

Anyways, 

 

Goodbye again~