Chapter 2 Moving closer to him

Couple Ring

Jaekyung is waiting for kevin outside the shopping mall. She keeps on glancing at her watch when someone kissed her cheeks suddenly. She quickly looked at the person who kissed her.

"Ya! Micheo--" she stopped when she saw Kevin standing infront of her He smiled while looking at her.

"Mianhae Im late. Dongho keep on insisting going with me."

"ani. It's ok."

"let's go." Kevin hold her hands and they entered the shopping mall.

" where will we go first?" Kevin asked while looking around Jaekyung looked at her while smiling.

"you decide oppa."

Kevin thinked and dragged her to a shop with full cute and couple of accessories. She walked around while looking at the stuffs that are displaced. Kevin walked to the lady and ordered for a couple ring. The lady showed her the ring and he paid for it quickly then puts in his pocket when he saw her walking towards her. "what are you looking oppa?" she asked innocently

"nothing... Just looking at something." Kevin winked at the lady while smiling.

Jaekyung hit Kevin in the arms. "aw." Kevin groaned in pain."What? Im just smiling at her."

"whatever Kevin." she rolled her eyes at him and walked out the shop Kevin smiled at the lady and followed her.

"jaekyunggie! Wait!" Kevin shouted while smiling

"Where do you want to go next?" He asked innocently

"HOME!" She brushed Kevin's hands and walked away to go back to their condo. Kevin grinned and followed to her condo silently. She was about to close the door when Kevin stopped her.

"YA! Go home already." she commanded her bf

"wouldn't you let me in? Im tired following you" Kevin acted tired as he fans himself Jaekyung just stared at him and entered their room. She went to the kitchen to dink some juice. While she was drinking Kevin went to her and gave her a back hug. She flinched by the sudden action then she tried to get off from the hug but he just hug her tighter. 

" you're so cute when you're jealous." he whispered to her ear

"Im not jealous." she crossed her arms He laughed and showed her the ring he bought.

"I was looking at this not at the lady. " he hold her hand and he slid it on her finger.

She smiled while looking at her hand."yeppuda."

"Mianhae. Arra? Don't sulk at me anymore. I love you."

She nodded " you know I love you too."

 

They were watching tv together when Younha arrived. Jaekyung was resting on Kevin's arms when she looked at her best friend. "younha!" Younha smiled at her while walking to them.

"Hey there." he turned and greeted her

"oh. You're here."Younha sat beside Jaekyung

"yeah" He nodded

"I'll just get some food." Jaekyung stand up and went directly to the kitchen.

 

There was an awkward silence between Younha and Kevin but he decided to break the silence.

" I still love you." he spoke up while looking at her

She froze on her seat and took a deep breath."forget about us Kevin."

" I tried but I can't. You're still the one I want."

" you need to forget, you cant hurt my best friend."

"but----" Kevin stopped when Jaekyung arrived with both chips on her hands. She handed some chips on her best friend.

"gomawo" she smiled and ate

They were just silent for the whole moment.

 

 

The next day, Jaekyung prepared some food for Ukiss. She is planning to visit them during their practice.

"Younha~~"

"hhmm??" Younha looked at her

"Do you want to go out with me?"

"where?"

"ukiss practice place."

"uhmmm.. I can't"

"why? You seem busy these days."

"mianhae. I need to go somewhere today. I'll go with you next time."

" You're not doing something I don't like, right?"

"off course not"

" If you have problem, tell me arra? No secrets between us remember?"

"yeah. Dont worry Jae."

Jaekyung smiled and nod then hugged her tight. "bye bye. I'll be back later." she went out from their condo

 

 

[ Younha's POV ] I can't go with you Jae. I can't stand to see you and Kevin together.