Wrong Move

Couple Ring

The next morning. Jaekyung was awaken by the noise outside their room. She groaned and looked around and found Younha sitting on her bed while rubbing her eyes. She smiled and greeted her. "Good morning Youn." Her best friend looked at her and flashed a smile.

"Good morning Jae." Jaekyung stood up and fixed her hair then after they went out to see what the noise is about. They saw the guys playing video games in the living room. Jaekyung sat beside her boyfriend and Younha sat beside her best friend without looking at Kevin.

"Good morning baby." Kevin kissed Jaekyung's cheeks making her smile.

"Good morning oppa." Kevin looked at Younha and smiled.

"Good morning Younha." Younha just nodded while staring at the screen.

Eli glanced at Younha and Kevin for a while then continued playing video games. Dongho keeps on protesting because AJ keeps on hitting him by his arms causing him to lose in the game.

"Ya hyung! Not fair!" AJ and Kiseop laughed the maknae who is pouting already.

"poor maknae." Kiseop pats Dongho's head while laughing

"just let your hyung win." Soohyun advised him "or they will just annoy you so you will lose."

The poor maknae crossed his arms and pouted. Eli put down the game control and grinned. "lets go somewhere today." the muscular guy suggested

Hoon raised his arms "lets go to lotte world!"

"I wan' to go too!" Jaekyung raised her arms in agreement

Dongho clapped his hands and raised his arms too "I want too!"

Eli nodded and looked at Kevin "you won't go?" he then looked at Younha. "you too?"

Jaekyung wrapped her hands around Kevin and Younha "off course they will come. Right?"

Younha smiled and nodded."off course."

"sure" Kevin briefly answered

They were already in the lotte world and they decided to go to the ice rink to skate. Kevin held the hands of Jaekyung while they were skating to the center of the rink. Dongho is clinging to his Kiseop hyung so that he wont fall. Eli is assisting Younha who is having a hard time skating to the center while AJ and Hoon were checking some girls inside the rink. Younha is just standing while holding Eli's muscular arms in order not to fall.

"thank you for letting me hold you. I really have a hard time balancing." Younha said to Eli

"No prob. Oh by the way, last night." Eli said while staring at her.

Younha gulped and nodded. " what about last night?"

"you see. I was about to go outside but then I saw two shadows kissing. Do you know who is that? When I got there, i only saw Kevin." he said seriously.

Younha laughed awkwardly "Are you scaring me? It wont work you know."

Eli blinked and smirked. "You know. You had the same answer with Kevin. Is it you with him?"

Her eyes grew bigger and shakes her head. "are you accusing me?"

Eli laughed and pats her head. "I'm just kidding you know. Don't take it seriously."

Younha blinked and laughed awkwardly. Kevin noticed that Younha is laughing then looked at Eli in a bad way.

"this is fun." Jaekyung said while skating in circles around Kevin.

Kevin blinked and switched her gaze to his girlfriend and laughed. "Ya. You might get dizzy if you keep skating in circles."

"i don't care. You will catch me right?" she laughed while skating in circles around the rink .

Younha decided to stop holding Eli and tried to stand up on her own. She was just standing when Jaekyung bumped to her. Kevin quickly went to Younha and catched her while Eli holds the shoulder of Jaekyung to keep her steady.

"You should be more careful! She almost got hurt! You're so careless! You're not a kid anymore to skate around! Act like a lady!" Kevin shouted at Jaekyung. Making other people look at them. Jaekyung got shocked and looked down quickly. "I'm sorry."

Kiseop looked at Kevin and held his shoulder. "Stop it Kev. People are starting to look here." Younha moved from Kevin's hold and stood up. Eli smirked while looking at Kevin. "I thought you will catch your girlfriend but you catched Younha instead."