Faking Bad

Couple Ring

The girls arrived at Ukiss dorm. Jaekyung knocked on the door and Dongho opened it.

"Noona!" the maknae jumped around and hugged Jaekyung Kevin walks over to them and stared at Dongho. "Noona, I'll show you your room"

Dongho dragged Jae into the room. Kevin lifts Jaekyung's bags and Younha but Younha stopped him. "It's ok, i'll do it." Younha snatched her bags.

"No. Let me do it" Kevin looked at her and took her bag and they followed Dongho

"It's pretty here."Jaekyung said as she look around

"It's near to my room too!" Dongho smiled while hugging her

"YA! Dongho stop hugging her" Kevin said as he put the bags down

They were busy talking when Kiseop, Eli and AJ entered the room. "Do you like it?" Eli asked while sitting on Jaekyung's bed Jaekyung nodded and Eli smiled.


It's night and they gathered at the table to eat. Eli cooked the food for he is the best cook among the members.

"wow~ it's delicious!" Jaekyung said while showing a thumbs up to Eli

"really? Do you mean that?You're not lying right?" Eli said while grinning like an idiot

Jaekyung nodded as she chew her food.

"Hyung is the best cook! Hyung can have a family now." Dongho said with a serious face Jaekyung smiled at Eli.

"Noona...are you okay?"the maknae looked at her face closely She nodded and blinked. "Yeah. Why?"

Kevin looked at her and noticed that she looks so pale and her lips are cracking. "You look so pale. Are you sick?" Kevin placed his hands in her forehead.

"Ani. Im fine. Im just tired." she smiled and bite her lips secretly to make her lips look red.

"Are you sure?" Eli looked at her worriedly. She smiled and nodded fastly.

After they ate, the boys cleaned up and Younha went to have a half bath while Jaekyung went to the balcony to have fresh air. She stared at the lights twinkling.

[Jaekyung's POV]

Please. This can't happen now. Im already cured right? I want to be with Kevin. Just a little longer. Please..

Tears started to fall from her eyes when someone hugged her from the back.

"Do you have a problem?"Kevin asked in a worried voice Jaekyung faked a laugh and held his hands." ani! There is no problem."

He nodded and kissed the back of her head. "tell me if you have a problem. Arra?"

"sure! I will tell you if I have a problem." she said in a cheerful voice.

Younha saw the couple so she went back to their room.

[ Younha's POV]

Atleast my best friend is happy. I will be happy too. She's my best friend.

She arranged her best friend's things and saw a notebook and opened it. It was full of their pictures together. She smiled while looking at the pictures. She flipped the next pages when she saw a picture that shouldn't be there.

Kevin and Younha's old picture. She held the picture in her hands. "How did she found this? It's not supposed to be here."

She kept on thinking about the picture when Jaekyung suddenly entered the room. She quickly closed the notebook and arranged the things.

"What are you doing?" Jaekyung jumped to her bed.

"uhhhmm... Just arranging our things."

"Oh. Ok.. I'll sleep first then. Goodnight." she pulled her blanket and went to sleep.

Younha looked at the picture again and teared it into small pieces. "they look so happy together. I won't let that happy disappear."

Everyone is in their room, sleeping. She went out to the kitchen to drink water. She was drinking water when Kevin walked towards her. She closed the ref. and walked to their room when Kevin stopped her.

"Stop avoiding me."

"im not avoiding you."

"you are avoiding me."

"I said im not----" She was cut when he kissed her. He hugged her waist and pushed her to the wall slowly without breaking the kiss. She slowly closed her eyes when she felt Kevin hands on her thigh. They were still kissing deeply when Eli went out the room and noticed some noise in the kitchen. He walked to the kitchen and saw two shadows kissing. He quickly looked for the switch when he tripped.

"." he murmured

Younha heard it and quickly pulled away from Kevin who is already kissing her neck and made her half . "Stop it. Were already done Kev."

She wore her shirt again and went to their room quickly.

Eli the light switch and found Kevin drinking alone in the kitchen. He scanned the room slowly. "what's wrong?" Kevin asked

"Im sure I saw two people kissing here." Kevin laughed and walked back to their room."stop scaring me Eli. It won't work." Kevin closed the door behind him. "I was about to get her back. . Bad timing."