Chapter 1 : Officially His

Couple Ring

Jaekyung is running towards Younha to tell her the good news. She kept on running and shouting at the same time to get Younha's attention then finally Younha heard her and stopped walking. Younha looked at her with a confused face as she watch her best friend catch her breath. "Why are you running?" Jaekyung stopped infront of her and hugged her tight without saying a word.

"Jaekyung ah~ waeyo?" Younha asked in a worry voice

"Kevin oppa...." "What about Kevin?"

"Were officially a couple. He said he want us to be official already. Im so happy Youn." Jaekyung looked at Younha.

----- Silence -----

"Youn? You're not happy?"Jaekyung askeed when she saw Younha's shocked face.

Younha shook her head and smiled slowly. "ani. Im happy for you."

 

Younha and Jaekyung had been bestfriends since kinder garten. They tell secrets to each other and they are inseparable. Then one day, Jaekyung met Kevin and she fell inlove with him. Since then, she has been head-over-heels with him. And finally her wish came true, they're officially a couple.

[ Ukiss Dorm ]

"Ya hyung! Is it true that you and Jae noona are together now?" Dongho jumped beside Kevin suddenly.

Kevin nooded "Yeah. It's true."

"Congrats hyung! I wish I have a gf too." Dongho pouted

They were watching tv when someone knocked on their door. Kevin stoop up and opened the door then he was hugged by her gf. "Oppa!" Kevin almost stumbled in the sudden hug.

"Jaekyung ah." The other members went to the door and saw Jaekyung and Younha.

"oh. Jaekyung." Eli called her from the living room. "nae oppa?" "mind to come her for a second?

" "nae!" she entered their dorm and went to Eli Kevin smiled at Younha and she smiled back to him.

"come in." Kevin said to her Younha entered and they sat together in the living room.

"Since when did you become a couple?" Soohyun asked Jaekyung looked at Kevin silently.

"eeyy.!! Dont be scared, just tell us." Hoon said, putting his hands around Kevin's neck

"uhhmm. Honestly, last month." she replied shyly

"last mont?! And you didnt told us. Woah. That's unfair." Kiseop said while pouting

"mianhae, I was scared of Manager so I decided to keep it as a secret but its ok now."Kevin moved closer to Jaekyung and played with her hair

"Hyung is lucky to have noona." Dongho crossed his arms in jealousy while puffing his big cheeks

"aigoo! Our maknae is jealous." AJ teased Dongho

"Ya hyung stop it!" The maknae protested They all laughed at the maknae's reaction.

"Oppa, are you busy tomorrow?" Jaekyung asked her bf

"hhmm. It's our day off, wae?"

"let's go shopping" "shopping?" Kevin said with a hesitant face

"Jebal." Jaekyung pleaded

"nae, arrayo. I'll go with you." Kevin pinched Jaekyung's cheeks

"gomawo~~" Jaekyung smiled cutely Younha was just silent for the whole time

"Younha, are you ok?" Kiseop asked when he noticed her being silent Younha just gave him a nod and smiled.

Jaekyung and Younha went home when it started to get dark. The two of them lives together in a small apartment. Younha's parents are living in Busan so she need to rent in Seoul.

" Younha,are you ok?"

"off course. Why?"

"you're so silent today."

"mianhae. Im just tired."

"arasso. Go to sleep early,nae?" Jaekyung went to her room

 

[ Younha's POV] It hurts so bad. Why Kevin? You said you dont like Jaekyung. But now you're a couple already. Why Kevin? You said you only love me but you lied. The way you play with her hair, the way you look at her in the eye. I should stop loving you for my best friend.

 

[ ukiss dorm ]

 

"Jaekyung is really pretty and nice." Soohyun said while preparing to go to sleep. "I agree with you hyung. She will be a good girl friend to you." Kiseop said as he put on his mask. Kevin smiled as he walked to his bed. "off course, she's my girlfriend."