Dear Diary

Hitting Two Birds With One Stone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary, it's been a while hasn't it? Just kidding this is probably to my first time ever. I just don't know how else to express myself. I would talk about it to Taemin hyung but he's too busy with promotions and stuff. Kyungsoo has no interest in my lovelife (maybe he's jealous? 하하하). And as for the other members, they were too busy with their own lives. 

I met this girl today. It was by fate, I was running late this morning and bumped into her real hard. I'm not even sure if the word 'bumped' would best describe what I did to her. I was attracted to her the second I laid eyes on her. She was definitely one of a kind. I felt so lucky because that only meant that she also lived in this building, but it turns out she actually works for us...as our maid.

I made her rest for a while and did the work for her instead. While she was sleeping, I heard her say my name. Or perhaps I misheard it? Anyhow I liked what I heard. She left me a bit later while I dozed off. 

I texted manager hyung to ask him about her and he surprisingly helped me He seemed to be in favor of me getting close to her. Actually, for some weird reason, he seemed to love it. Anyway, I went to where he told me she was and asked her out. She seems interesting, and very innocent. Her heart is pure, and I can see what a strong woman she is. She just has so many traits that I love, could she possibly be my ideal girl? 

I've been on dates so I know well enough how to read a girl. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter