Three : New High School Life

☆ I Wish Upon A Star ★

2011 6th of November, 9:00 a.m - Seoul International High School registration office

" you , sit down. " He said as he released his grip from my wrist. 

I sat on a chair placed opposite of him as I took a glance at my red swollen wrist. It sored really badly. His long nails even made a tiny cut that caused it to bleed.

He flipped through my registration form and personal particulars, then printed a slip from the computer, as if he didn't notice that his tight grip had hurt my wrist. 

Such an insensible guy. JERK. I really mean it.

 

Seoul International High School Registration Slip
Name  you
Date of Registration  6th of November 2011
Class  K 001
Dormitory   Silver Ocean Dorm | Room No.8 |
Serial Number  No. 27

 

" Now go to the dormitory and place all your things. Change your school uniform and we'll go to class." He said with a stern and deep voice as he passed me the registration slip , the key of my dormitory and a pair of school uniform.

" Be quick please. Dont waste my precious time, I still have my History class on going now." he added as he made a hand sign trying to urge me.

I remained silent as I took the things from his hands. My right wrist was still aching. It was so painful that I almost dropped a tear. I lowered my head as I held the tears back. I didn't want to seem weak and fragile in front of him.

" Yah. What are you waiting for ? Go to your dorm now. Do you want me to drag you there and assist you to change your uniform ? " He said as he smirked, then try to grip my wrist once again.

" Ahhhh. Ouch ! Let go of my hand ! " I screamed in agony as I pulled my hand away.

" Wae yo (why) ? Neomu Appayo (Does It hurts alot) ? Haha.. girl, I know your trick. I'm hot but perhaps are you making on a show just to seek for my attention ? " he said as he chuckled then bent his head down have a look on my wrist.

" Stay away from me ! You were the cause of my injury. Don't pretend to be concerned, you jerk, Wu Yi Fan ! " I yelled into his face and darted away. I was extremely furious to the extend that I wanted to give him a slap on his cheek. My wrist really hurts. It was swollen and badly agonizing.

Never I've seen such a guy would treat a girl in that manner.

Horribly Rude, insensible, ill-mannered.

My first impression of him in the airport wasn't that bad. I remembered that he was chic, handsome, flaming hot and..

Okay. Forget About It Now.

 

2011 6th of November, 9:30 a.m - Silver Ocean Dorm.

I dragged my baggage to the second floor of the dormitory. Sauntered along the corridors of Silver Ocean Dorm to search for room no.8. Finally, I've found it.

There was a silver shiny plate hooked onto the white flowery door, written

ROOM No.8 Owner : you.

For goodness sake, when I opened the door, I thought I was in the heavens. I swore it was the most MAGNIFICENT , AWE-INSPIRING, ELEGANT , LUXURIOUS , MAJESTIC room i've ever seen in my life. I was out of words to describe its beauty. The standards were beyond any 5-stars hotel in the world. I couldn't believe my eyes that I was the owner of the room.

The theme of Silver Ocean dormitory was phenomenal . The bed sheet, pillow case ,comforter and curtains were made of silver smooth silk fabric attached with tiny fine white beads and pearls on it ; while the walls were painted white, with a little mix of teal and turqouise waves in the bottom. It was delicate and dainty. The soft and comfy bed made me feel like I was in a heaven-like home. I  seriously loved my new baby room more than anything !

.

"Ding Dong",  Someone rang the bell.

Hell yeah, Who was that. Destroyed my fantasy.

I went to the door and have a peep. I sighed.

I went straight to the bathroom to change my school uniform. He must be here to 'drag'' me to class now. To my delight , Seoul International High School's uniform really looked like ones you see in the Korean dramas. Plain white blouse attached with a black ribbon at the collar and a red checkered mini skirt. They even provided black net leggings which perfectly fitted my flats. I was extremely overjoyed and excited with my new cute uniform. Everything seemed fresh to me and I believed there were more interesting things ahead in my high school life. I took my school bag and opened the door knob. He with his arrogant , hawty face was standing outside of my door.

" Do you know what time is it now ? " he came to me and asked in a stern tone as he pointed at his wrist watch.

" So what if I'm late. It has nothing to do with you. Go back to your History class then. And get off my way please." I said as I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder away. I was pissed off with that annoying bastard.

 

2011 6th of November 9:43 a.m. - Class K001 (History Lesson)

As I was about to step into the class, suddenly a long, rough rattan cane blocked my way.

" Hang there miss. You are late by hmm.. a couple of minutes. I mean almost an hour. Don't you know that you're not allowed to be late  in my class ? " a middle-aged lady lecturer came to me.

" Errr..I'm sorry madam but I was..er.." I mumbled as I was thinking hard of a valid explanation to be given to the lecturer.  

" Hey Mdm. She's a new transfered student from Vancouver, Canada.  " a loud voice came from the classroom.

" BOY. keep your mouth shut. I didn't ask for your explanation. And YOU, newbie get in the classroom." the teacher said as she pointed the cane towards me and gave me a ferocius glare.

I went into the classroom and I could see that tall boy who raised his voice out just now among the crowd of students. He's the one I met in the airport. The one with big round eyes, fair milky skin and a pair of adorable big elf-like ears. The Chan.... something boy.

He waved and smiled brightly to me , then pointed to a vacant seat behind of him.

" Yah, you noona ! Do you still remember me ? Im Chanyeol-ah ! OMO noona ! What happened to your wrist ? It's swollen ! " he turned over and showed his concern towards me

" Of course i remembered you ! Ah.... this wrist of mine... .Erm..No worries, nothing biggie. " I said as I faked a smile and hid my hand below.

Oh please. He's so adorable, how can I not remember him .

 I didn't want him to know about the KRIS WU guy hurting my wrist. Forget about it. I'll never want to see the jerk anymore. 

" Wow, so this is how class in Korea looks like. So packed. Anyways, whose seat is this ? "  trying to change the topic of our conversation, quickly I questioned as I pointed to the empty seat beside of me. 

There was a black sling bag on the chair, a stack of revision books, some music sheets, a thick note book and some boxes of presents wrapped with ribbons and colourful gift-wrappers on the table. I wasn't interested of the owner of the seat actually. I just didn't want Chanyeol to mention anything about my injured wrist

" Oh. That seat. Haha, it's the birthday boy's seat. You'll get to know him soon ! By the way, we'll be throwing a surprise birthday party later at night , do you want to join us ? " Chanyeol asked.

Should I join the party ?

 Or should I not..

I felt a little uncomfortable in the class. Other students ignored me and treated my existence like transparency except for Chanyeol.

Maybe I should. Yes I should. I should mingle around classmates to know them better.

 

Promptly, something caught my attention. A dark blue/navy passport lying on the floor under the seat beside of me.

Hang on a second.

A dark blue passport cover ? It's unusual. Doesn't all citizens of Republic of Korea have green passport covers ?

 

As the saying goes, curiousity kills a cat. I bent downwards to reach for the passport to appease my curiousity. I flipped open the cover of the passport to know whose passport does it belong to. I widened my eyes in astonishment when I saw the content of the passport , I was in a state of shock. 

 

........

 

Nsppf0T.jpg

Details in the passport :

Surname : WU 

Given name : YI FAN

Nationality : CANADIAN

Date of Birth : 06 November

 

The photo of THAT JERK was in the passport.

Canadian. No wonder the passport cover was dark blue in colour.

Date of birth is 6th of Nov ? Today ? Why is the passport here then ?

 

Hang on. Let my brain regain consciousness to function well.

.... .... ...... ........ .......

Okay . SO, to sum up , the empty seat beside me belongs to HIM.

Someone please tell me WHY. What did I do to have such U

 

" Chanyeol-ah , thanks for your invitation but I'm sorry that I'm not going to join you guys in the party later." I exclaimed and then I felt someone patted on my shoulder and grabbed my shirt tightly from the back.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : This chap is a lil longer than the previous ones, I'm introducing YOU to YOUR NEW SCHOOL LIFE & NEW SCHOOL MATES :) And soon, you'll meet and encounter more of EXO and YOURSELF . Hahaha. The JERK's birthday party will end up to .... something secret I cant tell. Please subscribe as you continue reading. Kyaa. Im preparing for the nez chappie. Upvotes and comments are most welcomed. Thanks ~ you