One : First Sight

☆ I Wish Upon A Star ★

"Attention please. Ladies and gentleman, this is your captain speaking. Please remain in your seats with your seat belts firmly fastened as we bounce you to the terminal. We are approaching Seoul, South Korea where the local time is 11:35 p.m KST. Thank you for flying Vancouver Airlines and we hope you enjoyed the ride. Good bye and have a nice day." 

After 14 hours of non-stop flight, finally. It was an extremely tedious journey. 14 hours of hunger, thirst, nausea and all kinds of air sickness on plane. Flight definitely wasn't my style. I let out a sigh of relief, finally. Yes, finally I've arrived.

 

2011 5th of November. 11:45 p.m. KST. Seoul, here I am.

 

Immediately, I went to the baggage carousel to collect my baggage. And good gracious, it weighed 25 kg. I had no choice but to pay the additional baggage fees. The fees were extremely DEAR. OH dear, after paying all the fees, I was broke, not a single cent was left in my purse.

Trying to flag a cab at this hour was absolutely a bleak hope. It seemed like spending my night in the airport was my only option. The night was rather chilly and I felt silly for not bringing any warm clothing with me. I went to the waiting lot in the airport to hunt for a seat. And yeah,with my sharp eagle eyes, I spotted a vacant seat in between two men. Umm. MEN ? or maybe I should say GUYS or BOYS. They looked as if they were still in their teens or perhaps in their 20s. 

I went over and grabbed the seat without further ado before anyone else could do so. I was really worned out, thirsty and starving to death.

" Hey, I'm Chanyeol Park. Nice to meet you. Where are you from ? "

 The one on my left was a really friendly and warm one. When I first sat down, he greeeted me. Big round eyes, deep eyelids, fair milky skin with a decent smile carved on his face, he has admirably chiselled features. I have never seen someone like him, like a carved statue, someone of perfection. 

" Oh.. Hi ! I'm you from Vancouver, Canada" I replied as I slowly removed my gaze from him.  It seemed like I was quite rude, too awed and focused by his stunning visual looks. 

" Vancouver ? Omo. The same hometown as my laxy hyung here. Hyung, look. She's from Vancouver ! "

Chanyeol said as he nudged the guy on my right. I turned my gaze to the guy sitting on my right. Another good-looking one. I've always been told to have my heart prepared because South Korea produces extremely hot , ay young guys. And yes, now I know, it's true. He was wearing a pair of elegant shades with white earphones plugged in. He seemed so cold and hostile. He wasn't listening to Chanyeol and then one cheeky voice broke the awkward silence.

" Yah. Hi ! Dont mind my laxy hyung. He is always like that. I'm Zitao or TAO. And I like your Gucci bag ! It's so piao liang ( means pretty in Chinese) !  I'm so jealous right now. " a guy with heavy dark eye bags sitted in the back row poked me and pointed towards my brown leather bag as he giggled and pouted. Don't get me wrong. He's a guy and now he's jealous of my bag ? I chuckled and then laughed out loud. It's undeniable that he was adorable. The guys in South Korea really made my heart raced.

We had a little nice chat before the 3 of them left. They were striking, extraordinary guys, worth of attention. Any typical girl might fall for them in the first sight.  But the quiet one from Vancouver with shades, yet so-called as "Laxy Hyung" left me a  remarkable, mysterious, deep impression. 

It was 12:35 a.m. KST. I dozed off. He appeared in my dreams. It seemed vivid to me. Is it Deja-vu ? Or is it something destined to happened, fate.. Never I thought, I would meet him again.

------------------------------

Author's note :

Hey there readers :)  It's my first attempt to publish a story in AFF. I hope I'm doing well so far for now.  So, this is the first chappie of this story. I know it's a lil short but I hope you enjoyed it ! Please subscribe as you continue reading ~

I promise to bring out more interesting parts for you guys in the next few chapters :)

Upvotes and comments are also welcomed ! Thanks you <3