Two : Second Encounter

☆ I Wish Upon A Star ★

​2011 6th of November , 8:12 a.m. KST - Incheon Airport Waiting Lot

'Kringgg.... Kringgg!' My alarm tone rang so vibrantly that I got a shock and almost fell off my seat.

8:12 a.m !!? I was late for school !

I looked around and realized that I was really late ! The crowd were lining up , preparing to enter gates to board airplanes respectively. And there were kids giving me odd stares as though they were questioning,

'Mom why is she sleeping here like a beggar?'

 'Doesnt she has a home?' 

With my messy bed hair and saliva drooling onto my shirt, I guessed I really looked gruesome. I instantly got up from the seat and went to the washroom to fix myself. And oh my, I almost passed out when I saw my own reflection in the mirror. Indeed I looked horribly dreadful. 

Without hesitation, I had a quick shower and then had my formal clothing on. With my hair braided and feet fitted in a pair of newly bought black flats, I guessed I was ready for school. I dragged my heavy baggage to the exit of Incheon Airport to flag a cab. Luck was on my side, a driver spotted me and in break neck speed, I've arrived my dream school. 

2011 6th of November, 8:30 a.m - Seoul International High School 

I ran into the office with my registration form and my personal particulars in the other hand, hoping that I was not late. And there, someone patted me from the back. 

' New transfered student ? Meet the school student president in class K 001. He will arrange your dormitory, classroom and others.' A young female teacher in a blue decent dress approached me.

I nodded and then headed to search for the student president in class K 001. Good gracious, as I strolled along the school corridors, I was totally amazed by the beauty of the school. It was so enormous and grand. The size of the washroom was like larger than my entire house in Vancouver ! They even have a map in the school due to the huge area of halls, labs, classrooms, offices and dormitories !  I was WOWED. I couldn't believe that finally I've arrived here. It's like a dream come true. 

As I walked around the school , something caught my attention.

CLASS K 001

Wasn't it the classroom that I was looking for ?!  Hey Yes. The student president that I need to see is in that class. And so,  I headed to the classroom and slightly knock on the door. 

'Good morning sir. May I talk to the student president please ?' I mustered all my courage and asked courteously. 

A blonde-hair guy around 6 ft 2 inch tall stood up. He took off his reading glasses, ruffled his hair and walked out of the classroom.  I startled and widened my eyes with astonishment as I saw him walking out of the classroom like a model on a runway. Too hot to handle, my heart wasn't prepared, I thought. I stared at him bewilderedly until something struck me. Oh my oh my oh my !  He looked seriously familiar. O.o ! He was the guy wearing shades in the airport last night ! z.

What was he doing in this school ? Did he recognize me ? All kind of thoughts ran past my mind.

And there he came. Stood firm infront of me with his hands crossed. I was only 5 ft 4 inch and my head was parallel to his chest. I could feel that my pulse was racing like nobody business. He had a gold shiny name tag carved Kris Wu Yi Fan attached on his black blazer. So, 'laxy hyung''s name is actually Kris. Cool name indeed, perfectly fits his visual looks and cold attitude. 

'Miss. What are you staring at ? My chest ?! ' He asked in a tone of anger and frustration as he covered his chest wth his arms.

I regained my senses in a split second. I looked up , trying to deny and I realized that his face was right infront of mine. I could sense butterflies in my stomach and I thought I was going to melt and die. A human kind beyond perfection. I was momentarily tongue-tied, struggling to catch my breath. 

" Ughh. Keu Yeoja (this girl).... Jinjja (seriously).... Give me your registration form and particulars please ? Follow me to the office.' He mumbled as he rolled his eyes, snatched the form and grabbed my hand tightly.

I was shocked, he left my jaw hanging wide like a hippopotamus. :O 

----------------

 

Author's note :

:D A short chap, hope you like it ! Prepare for some excitement in the next chappie when YOU meet the other boys too  <3

Please subscribe to this story. Up votes and comments are most welcomed !  Khamsahamnida :)