chapter 4

Hello (안녕)

A/N: yay I am done with tests like ajdsfasdfa. Time to write bc I have all summer lol. And I am so happy bc I did so well on my tests (99 and 88 for math and 95 for science ^_^) so this wont be long lol im sorry. I just need to get to the actual story bc like… I don’t want to bore u (omg this a/n is prob boring u)

 

      “Please come over to the TS building for a little bit.” Yongguk attempted to convince.

      “No, I am really busy today.” You attempted back to excuse yourself, but yongguk seems really anxious.

      “Please, I want you to meet some people.” He begged and you raised an eyebrow.

      “Who could it possibly be that you want me so badly to see?” you asked and you could literally imagine a small pout on yongguk’s face right now.

      “It’s important.” And you finally let yourself give in.

      “Fine, if I fail my final exam because of you I am so going to kill you.” You teasingly threat and hang up.

 

      When you arrived, you were a bit shocked seeing the big building. Security strangely let you in easily and you were led into a small training room.

      “5, 6, 7, 8…” you heard a voice echo down the hallway.

      You spied over the small window, and there were six boys with hair drenched in sweat and music blasting through the speakers.

      You gently open the door and poke your head through to watch the boys practice.

      “Hyungs, someone came.” A tall boy pointed towards you, and you see yongguk and himchan face you.

      Yongguk smiled brightly and turned off the music to give everyone a small break.

      “Wow, you came.” Yongguk was a bit surprised but more glad.

      “Yeah, and I came with food.” You held up two full shopping bags and the five hungry boys turned their heads at the mention of ‘food’.

      “Who has food?” a boy with a honey thick voice but with a weird accent asked, and he jumped at the speed of light to see what you have brought.

      Before he could reach for anything, yongguk lightly slapped his hand and scowled.

      “Yah, before you take anyone’s food you are supposed to introduce yourself.” Yongguk scornfully said with dissatisfaction.

      “Oh I forgot. Hello, I am Jung Daehyun and I am from Busan. Nice to meet you.” He said a bit rushed and bowed ninety degrees to you quicky.

      You hand the bags to him and you saw his eyes light up in joy.

      “Ah thank you so much!” Daehyun quickly bowed again and made a dash to the other members to share a little of the food with them.

      Yongguk let out a loud cough that made the men that you didn’t know turn their heads.

      “Yah, introduce yourselves.” Yongguk nagged and himchan stood up.

      “Hello I am Kim himchan and I am really good looking.” Himchan made an ulzzang look that would make girls trip over their own two feet, but you just rolled your eyes.

      “Yeah, I sadly know you.” You looked at him up and down with a glare but himchan shook it off.

      The boy named Daehyun stood up, but he had a whole mouthful of food in his mouth already.

      “I just introduced myself five minutes ago.” Daehyun managed to say and he sat back down. A boy with a bit chubby cheeks stood up and formally bowed with a smile.

      “Hello, my name is Yoo Youngjae but just call me youngjae.” Youngjae let out an awkward laugh and you couldn’t help but smile back.

      “Wah, noona’s smile is really pretty.” Youngjae complimented, and before you could say thank you, himchan stepped on youngjae’s foot so he could shut him up.

      A shorter boy stood up this time, and he had an innocent looking smile. “Hello, my name is Moon Jongup and I am the main dancer I think.” He says with a soft tone and he sat down.

      The taller boy gave a crooked smile, and even though he looked really young, you could tell he will win over a lot of noonas’ hearts.

      “Hello my name is choi junhong but you can call me Zelo. I am the youngest because I am fifteen.” he bows and you stare a bit dumbfounded.

      A boy who is four years younger than you had probably had a hundred times more talent than you since he was able to get in a company so young.

      “Wah, you make me feel so old!” you joke, and unexpectedly zelo had his arms wrapped around you and giving you a hug.

      “Thank you for the food noona!” Zelo says excitedly and you felt yongguk pull the maknae off of you.

      “So, shouldn’t you introduce yourself as well?” Yongguk gestured and you smiled. You had a feeling you would like these boys.

 

Months passed, and you had a huge hate for that player who still has the nerve to come and see you. With enough persistence, himchan was able to get your phone number from yongguk and that was the only time you wanted to strangle yongguk.

      It was a Saturday, and you just finished testing week. The only thing that you had planned was to sleep in and to cut off all contact with the world until you go back to school on Monday.

      Apparently, fate made other plans for you because your phone started to vibrate as it got spammed with messages.

      You groan in pain as you made an effort to grab your phone off of your nightstand and you slowly open your heavy lids.

      A spam from both yongguk and himchan filled your inbox.

      “I have awesome news.” Yongguk first sent to you.

      “Come over now, we need to tell you something,” Himchan quickly texted after.

      “Please answer, I need to tell you really badly,” Yongguk shortly kept texting.

      You let out a grunt in annoyance as your inbox started to get flooded with messages that you didn’t understand.

      So you wouldn’t get a high phone bill this month, you urgently dialed the number that texted you last so you can see what the fuss is about.

      Himchan saw your name pop up on his phone screen, and he stuck his tongue at yongguk.

      “Hah, she called me first.” Himchan teased and yongguk rolled his eyes and pushed his best friend.

      “Yah, just shut up and answer the phone.” Yongguk tried to brush off coolly, but he closely leaned towards himchan so he could hear yours and his conversation.

      “Hello?” himchan greeted.

      “Uh, hi, uhm can someone explain to me what this huge spam of messages is about?” you said cautiously through the phone.

      “Ah, about that, just come over to the TS building now. It isn’t something that should be said over the phone.” Himchan said a bit too excitedly and you felt even more suspicious.

      “Uh, okay, I will be there soon.” You slowly worded out, and you hung up.

 

      Twenty minutes had passed, and himchan paced the room impatiently.

      “What do you think is taking her so long?” himchan muttered and yongguk rolled his eyes.

      “Uhm, maybe she has a life so she couldn’t be here just like that.” Yongguk said mockingly, but himchan shook his head.

      “Seriously, where is she?” he whined and yongguk breathed out an annoyed sigh.

      “Yah, why does it matter to you? You don’t like her anyways, right?” yongguk nervously accused his best friend, and himchan felt his heart stop in his chest for a bit.

      “No, I just don’t like people who are late and I need her here for you.” He quickly saves himself, and which to yongguk bought.

      On cue, you walk in with bags of food just like the first day you had visited TS entertainment.

      “Noona!” you hear a couple of screams and rushes towards you with hugs and appreciations.

      You are met with heads full of blonde hair and you step back and widen your eyes.

      “Woah, what happened?” you point to all the blonde heads and they looked away awkwardly.

      “Yeah, we all decided to go blonde because…” Daehyun trailed off and you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

      “BECAUSE WE ARE FINALLY DEBUTING!” Zelo yelled in excitement and ran to give a hug. He easily lifted you up and spun you around in circles.

      “Omo really?” you have a huge smile and they all nod.

      You all couldn’t contain the excitement and you dropped the bags of food to the floor and you let out a scream and randomly hugged Zelo back with you and the boys jumped around in excitement.

      You hugged them all in congratulations; even himchan.

      After the hype died down a little, you picked the bags up from the floor and you let out a giant smile.

      “Let’s eat then.”

      The whole day passed with congratulations, laughs, screams, and a whole bunch of celebrating.

      Himchan sat next to you on the couch, but you weren’t in the mood to be annoyed with him so you gave your brightest smile to him and let out another laugh.

      “Congratulations!” you say for the nth time and himchan lightly chuckles.

      “Thanks.” He quietly says and you lie down with closed eyes, tired from all the fangirling.

      “Yah, stay awake.” Himchan poked you, but you waved him off.

      “You know screaming is a lot of work, let me rest.” You mutter, but himchan wouldn’t let you.

      “I know how to make you stay awake.” He poked your side, which made you jolt up in surprise from the sudden jab.

      “Aish!” you crinkle your nose; you knew you would get annoyed with him anyways. You stared at himchan while he had the hugest smile.

      “Bbuing, Bbuing! Isn’t oppa cute?” he said in a high-pitched voice with weird noises that were strangely high too, because it was a total contrast from his usual deep voice.

      At the unexpected aegyo attack, you burst out laughing and you could feel your stomach hurt and tears form at the bottom of your eyes.

      Himchan took in the sight of how beautiful your laugh was before you were officially someone else’s. Himchan smiled and stared while you were enjoying how himchan humiliated himself with his weird aegyo, but he didn’t care.

      “Why are you staring at me like that?” you say in between laughs, and you wipe away at the tiny pools that were developing under your eyes. Your laughter died down, but you let out an occasional giggle with a crazy smile.

      “It is just that I think this is the first time I actually made you laugh.” Himchan said fascinated and that is when you turn to face him and you saw the seriousness in his eyes.

      Before any words were exchanged, you felt a tap you on the shoulder.

      “Anneyong. It looks like you were having fun with himchan.” Yongguk gives his usual, contagious gummy smile.

      “Hello.” You wave back and yongguk felt like dying of your cuteness.

      “Hey, can I show you something?” yongguk asked and you nod your head; he has accomplished half of his mission.

      “Let’s go somewhere private.” He grabs your hand and dashed out with excitement, both of you leaving himchan as if he never existed.

      “Woah, where we going?” you asked a bit shocked, and you feel two warm hands cover your eyes and you were forced to give all your trust to yongguk to lead you to wherever he wanted to go.

      “It’s a surprise.” Yongguk whispered in your ear and he carefully led you to the elevator to go to the rooftop.

      “I swear Yongguk, if I get hurt because of you, I will never be able to talk to you again.” You teased and yongguk smiled.

      “I would never hurt you.” He made those five words send chills down your spine and an embarrassing blush across your face.

      You felt yourself come to a stop and you felt hands lift away from you.

      “You can look now.” Yongguk announced and it took a while for your eyes to adjust to the sunlight when you were momentarily just seeing black before.

      Straight ahead were flower petals spelt into a sentence; you strain your eyes to read it out loud. “Will…you…go…out…with…” you stop and you saw where this was going, “me?” you finish the confession by yongguk, and you see him kneel onto the ground and you covered your mouth so you wouldn’t scream.

      “So, what is your answer?” he gave a shaky laugh and you were too shocked you could barely say a word. He gently slips his hand with yours, “be my girlfriend? Like I said, I promise I would never hurt you.”

 

A/N: I am sorry this was kind of bad .___. But okay I feel weird just saying “______-ah” so I only posted like 3 chaps so I was thinking of giving “you” a name… what do you think? I think I am gonna give the person a name ;3