chapter 1

Hello (안녕)

A/N: ugh it is so late but I’m writing? hahaha omg these bap feels i am dying @______@ i am soooo sorry if this is bad. heh heh ^^

 

      Every week, on Wednesday at exactly nine o’clock am, he would always be sitting in the same corner table like always. He would always order the same thing; an Iced Americano and he would always made sure he ordered from you.

      He would stay there at his small table for hours, and he would order multiple cups of coffee so he isn't just taking up space. He would wait for hours until he saw that your shift was over, and he would follow you like a lost puppy trying to make a conversation.

      “Min young-ah! So, what is your favorite drink? Mine is coffee, I have an unhealthy addiction to caffeine.” He laughed to himself, but you had no reaction at all. You sped up your pace as you walked further away from him, but he was still able to catch up with you.

      “Min young-ah! Why don’t you talk to me? Where do you always go after your other part-time job?” He asked curiously. When you didn't reply, he continued to repeat your name over and over.

      You gritted your teeth in annoyance. Ever since you told him your name, he would always say your name over and over.

      “What do you want from me? I’m sorry, but I have another job to go to.” you snapped and walked further away from him.

 

      The next day, it was your day off from everything. It has been so long since you had a day off, and you were relieved, but at the same time you were bored out of your mind.

      You cleaned your small apartment you lived in, but there wasn't much to clean because you didn't own many things in the first place. You decided to take a walk in the streets, because some fresh air sounded good.

      You quickly pulled on a sweater over yourself and you made your way out the door.

      The cool air hit you the moment you stepped out of your apartment, and you took it all in with one breath.

      The streets of Seoul were actually pretty quiet since it was early in the morning during a week day. You looked through each of the store’s windows, but nothing appealed to you.

      As you made your way down the streets, you felt yourself trip on something on the ground.

      You looked down on the floor to see what it was, and it was an empty water bottle.

      “People are so careless.” you annoyingly picked up the bottle and stomped your way towards the nearest garbage can. Next thing you know, there are other trash scattered around the garbage can.

      “Why is their garbage here when there is a garbage can right here?” you picked the litter and threw it in its rightful place. You wipe your hands on your jeans and gave a disgusted look.

      When you turn around to continue to walk, you bump into someone. The impact almost had you fall on the floor, but luckily he caught you and pulled you back on your feet.

      “Uh, anneyong.” he greets, and he has a deep voice that you strangely got intrigued by. He reveals his gummy smile and you couldn't help but smile back.

      “I saw how you, uh, picked up that.” He awkwardly confessed and he rubbed the back of his head. “I thought that was really cool and that you are really pretty.” He gave a shy laugh and covered his face with his hands. “I’m sorry, what am I saying? I am bang yongguk.” He holds out his hand for you to shake.

      You happily accepted the hand into yours and you let your name slide off your mouth.

 

A/N: i want it to be summer because that means i can write more T_T but uh yea this is it ^^ it is super short so i will be writing chap 2 tonight. ugh me sorry