6.

Sad Flower

 

 

 

 

 

Suga

 

 

I wish today can repeat all over again. Today is seriously the best day of my life! I managed to become closer to her and do something fun with her. I loved how she kept moving under my grisp so that she can have a comfortable spot while eating. I wonder how it actually feels like to be in love, having a girlfriend, marrying her... Ahh... If only she is the Gina Kim that I am looking for all these while.

 

But, what are these feeling that I am experiencing right now? The butterflies in my stomach keeps making me feel anxious and queasy. This is so not me. I can feel her resting her head against my shoulder. Should I do something? Should I pat her head? or her hair? Maybe nuzzle the crook of her head to make her feel comfortable? Aish! Min Suga, this is totally not you! 

 

Princess Gina Kim, what spell have you casted upon me?

 

Wait... The locket around her neck... It is very familiar to me. Very. With Arial Black font, size 72, bold. I think I have seen it before, but when was it? It to not remember your childhood. I should have been more careful then! Maybe not myself, but my parents. If not, this would not have happen. If only I can remember those days... The only thing keeping me alive is the paper plane Gina gave me before she left. Although it has crumpled inside my wallet, that is the only thing that will remind me of her. Maybe flowers too. Especially daisies. She loves daisies. And definitely, a small photo of us when we were young. Oh, Gina Kim, I miss you so much, it hurts.

 

"Suga? Do you want to leave?"

 

I looked up to meet a pair of olive orbs staring at me. Oh no, these butterflies are forming again. Breathe Syub, breathe.

 

Gina

 

Marcus Tullius Cicero once said that "silence is one of the great arts of conversation." Well, I'm not trying to be brainy or anything, but I guess that person was right. The silence that filled my ears was pure bliss. Here I am, enjoying an oh-so-perfect day with none other than Suga, and I still have no clues of his identity. Way to go, Gina Kim. I mean, how can I even dare to ask him anything when he looks so perfect just by doing everything,  and I really mean everything. The way he s around here and there to take beautiful shots of the scenery despite having a humpty dumpty Gina resting against his chest, squirming under his grip. The way he managed to snake his slender arms around my waist to take photos of us together using my phone and his, then setting it as each other's lock screen like as if we are a couple. Jeez. If only I did all these with Yoongi. It would be like a fairytale, don't you think?

 

So many thoughts are running in my head, and I don't know where to start first. It's late in the evening, almost 9 at night to be exact, and I still have burning quetions to ask him. To actually think about sparing him some mercy. My stomach is grumbling from hunger as I did not have proper meals today. Let's hope I would not faint. That would be the end of the world for me. Poor Suga would have to attend to humpty dumpty Gina after that. And... I don't even want to think of the consequences at all. However, how do I break this silence? Maybe a casual question. Slowly, I got up to face him.

 

"Suga? Do you want to leave?"

 

The most beautiful set of black orbs locked contact with mine the minute he is done day dreaming. Calm down, Gina. don't let the butterflies flutter in your hungry belly.

 

Like a gentleman, he helped me up and dusted away the dirt from my outfit. It felt nice to have a guy to do all this for me. I had to hold mysef back from wincing as he dusted the back of my shirt to hide the discomfort. Okay, maybe I should'nt have let him dusted it there. Even Jongdae is wary when it comes to my back, prior to my notice. Sigh. As I made eye contact with him again, involuntarily, our fingers intertwined with each other, naturally, like it was made for each other. Slowly, we made our way down to go home. I fely myself flustered as he offered to send me home, as he is afraid that I may get lost. What a prince charming.

 

As we were riding the bus back, I felt my head spinning round like as if I was riding a merry-go-round. I felt the sudden urge to thorw up, but we were in a bus, and neither of us have spare plastic bags. I digged inside my bag to find any form of food left. Thankfully, I bring my vitamins with me everywhere. Cautiously, I popped a few capsules at one go to ease the nausea. Wrong move! I might regret it later, but then again, I'm in a desperate situation, therefore, I have to eat something.

 

Looking at Suga staring outside the windoe, I guess he is bored as we still have about an hour before we get off at my bus stop. An idea hit me as I slowly tapped on his shoulder to gain his attention.

 

"Suga, do you miss anyone? Well I'm not trying to interfere or anything, just curious. And bored."

 

"Aihyoo, someone cannot stand the evergreen peace, can she? Definitely. There's this girl who I miss terribly. Her name is Gina. The last time I met her was when I was around eight? Ahh, I'm bad at recalling. Anyway, she was one of the most perfect girl that I have seen before. She's my best friend. She is the one that always motivate me to pursue my dream as a pilot. She says that she wants to be a pilot as well. She gave me a small paper plane before she left. She told me to wait for her, but she haven't appear ever since. Even her brother once told me that she hasn't come back after she left. Not even once. Cruel, isn't she? Well, every single day I feel like giving up waiting for her, find a new girl for myself. But I can't bear myself to forget her just like that. What if she is also pursuing her dreams as a pilot? What if she already forget about me and find her own happy ever after. Will we ever meet eah other once again? Thoughts like these few keeps popping into my mind, and that drives me towards being a pilot. Why? Because I may be able to meet her if I travel all aorund the world, know how she is doing and ensure that she is not, you know, dead or very ill. Then, I'll be able to bring her around to the places she want to go in our own private jet or something. Dreaming big, am I? Thinking of her motivates me to achieve this dream. If not, I would have probably become a rapper with the other BTS kids because we make a pretty good team for a hip-hop group."

 

Listening to him comfessing so freely like this, I guess he must have been wanting to let this out of his chest from a very long time ago. I couldn't help but feel anxious while he was talking about the best friend of his. Well why shouldn't I? He mentioned that his best friend gave him a paper plane before she left him and hasn't return since. It was similar to me as well. Before I left, I gave Yoongi a small paper plane before I left. I can't remember clearly, but I would always motivate Yoongi to pursue his dream to become a pilot because I used to have a dream which is to be a pilot as well. I remember telling him that we could travel the world together if he became a pilot as well. To make it even more identical, I haven't come back ever since I left for the states, until now, and we even have the same names. It's too similar for my liking.

 

Could the girl he is looking for, me? Let's try to confirm it if he asks me anything. Let's check his reaction afterwards. 

 

"So, Gizizi. Do you miss anyone? Anyone in particular?" 

 

Let's do this. It's showtime. 

 

Suga

 

I watched her as her eyes started looking in all directions as I was pouring my heart out to her. We still have about 1/2 an hour before the bus reaches the university. Does she find it familiar to her? Why does she have to react that way. Let's ask her the same thing as well. 

 

"So, princess. Do you miss anyone? Anyone in particular?"

 

I watched her as she avoided eye contact for a moment before she replied. 

 

"Definitely. There's this guy best friend of mine who I really miss so much. Err... What was his name again? Ah! Min Yoongi! He has been my best friend ever since we were young, and I remember how he used to have a room filled with paper planes and toy planes in different shapes and sizes. It fills the entire room, in every single corner of the wall. He would always tel me how he wanted to become a pilot so badly. Thus, I always motivate him to become one. You know, to make your dreams turn into reality. Wouldn't that be very satisfying? Anyway, I haven't see him ever since I left the country. So now that I am back here, I am trying to find him as soon as possible. Well, not because I'm leaving again or anything. I just want to..." 

 

I watched as she gulped, indicating that she was trying to hide something away from me.

 

"I just want to revive the happy childhood memories and see him earing a pilot suit in front of me. Is that too much to ask? I'm unable find his whereabouts up till now, and I feel like giving up, but I really want to meet him even if it is for a short time. I guess he won't even remember me at all."

 

At that very moment, I felt my heart breaking into pieces. It was like as if I had a sandblast at the Sahara desert and then being thrown to the North pole right after. I'm at two extreme ends. from her story, I can conclude one thing:

 

She is the girl I have been looking for.

 

Well, why can't I? Her story was so identical to mine. It was like a copy, paste and edit here and there to make it her story.

 

Then, she said that the guy's name was Min Yoongi.

 

The third thing for sure, is her locket. Even if she did not say one word about it, I have seen it somewhere before. And that locket was definitely given by me. 

 

I need to find Jongdae hyung. 

 

As we alighted from the bus, I noticed that her face was extremely pale. It was as white as paper. She looked very weak, and she kept clinging onto me for support. Forget about buying the both of us coffee, I need to bring her home as soon as possible. I've seen her went home before, and it's a couple of blocks away from here, across the street. I managed to fork out her address despite her shivering and saying it at an inaudible voice.

 

I wanted to piggyback her, but I can't. Two bags are taking up the space, thus, I slowly held her until we reached the front door. Hang in there, Gina. Please don't faint. Pleae don't faint.

 

The minute I reached the front foor, I was shicked to see someone else opening the door. Just as I was about to let her in, I heard a loud thud hitting the floor. Turning to my left, I saw an unconscious Gina Kim on the floor, with pale white face with a really pale white lips.

 

She had fainted, and there was someone unexpected living in the same place as her. 

 

Kim Jongdae. 

 

___

 

The boys did not hesitate any longer as both Suga and Jongdae carries her into the house and onto her bed. Panicked, Suga placed her belongings neatly beside the bed as he watched the elder in the house rummaged through her luggage and in her drawers, trying to find something.

 

"Suga, get some cooling pads in the refrigerator. I'll attend to her." 

 

In a flash, everything was done. Lying on the ebd was a pale Gina Kim with some drips attached to her. The cooling pad on her head did not do her any justice as she looked extremely pale and ill. Suga felt his heart break into pieces as he was unable to do his best to help Gina, or even notice that she was sick. He fely useless. He should have bought her more food or even treat her to dinner. Then, she would not be in this state.

 

Jongdae looked across the room as he saw Suga standing in an awkward position in the kitchen. He knew Suga felt sorry. He must have been shocked and at a loss of words seeing Gina faint like that. He was thankful that his parents had brief him on what to do when such things happen. It can happen anytime, so he has to be prepared at all times. Rule 1: do not bring her to the hospital. She will throw a fit, and slowly fall into depression. Jongdae would not want that to happen to his beloved red ruby. Rule 2: Only bring her to the hospital when she is unconscious for more than 12 hours, with cold sweat forming on her forehead. Also, bring her when she says her back aches so much to the point she cannot move her lower limbs, followed by blood trickling down her nose. Jongdae sighed. He wishes his sister didn't have to suffer so badly. However, why was Suga with her? Has she possibly known Suga well? maybe, has suga know who Gina really is? So many thoughts flashed into his mind like a sprint competition as he made his way to the kitchen. 

 

"Hey there, Min Yoongi."

 

"Oh... Hey. there... Jongdae hyung."

 

Author's note: 

 

Hello readers! I'm really sorry for not updating as my first national paper is in 16 days! >_< I hope you enjoyed this update. I'll update and finish this story as soon as possible! ^^ 

Oh, I am also going to edit the previous chapters as there are many errors in terms of spelling etc. If you see this: +, it means the chapter has been updated. 

Have a nice day and for those having finals, presentations, tests, etc, good luck to you as well. Till next time~ \^~^/

- jongdayandnight