Updates

Sad Flower

Dear readers,

 

With my deepest regret I have to hereby announce that I'm discontinuing this fic. Tertiary education is hindering me from updating and I have decided to focus more on my studies in order for me to achieve what I want to achieve in the upcoming years. 

 

I had fun writing this fic because it was my first, and sadly, this is my last. Thank you to all who has been reading the fic, silently haha. 

 

However, please please do still support my best friend, CUSHPPY who is the author to Different. Do give her some ideas as to what she can include in her fic from time to time as well. Do also anticipate Gina's cameo in the fic as well. 

 

Till next time, readers. 

 

Before I take my leave, here's the continuation to the whole story. 

 

So yep Gina is dying. And yes she went back to her home country to meet Suga before she dies. But after she met him, she wanted her life to extend. She didn't want to leave him hanging alone without her. And Suga apparently made plans, to travel around the world with her, get her all the bouquets of daisies that she love, marry her, settle down and have kids, etcetc. But they were both running out of time bascally because he has to finish his studies and she has to prepare her coffin. In the meantime, Jimin met Jin and basically they fell in love. But Jin had a bad past with Xiumin, and things get complicated there. Why? Because Xiumin and Jimin fought over her and in the end, Xiumin gave in. Because he thinks that Jimin deserves better then himself since he had already hurt her heart the first time they got together. Bangtan were successful, as idols after realising that maybe the pilot life weren't for them. And they made it big. Jongdae made it with Exo as well, and are famous worldwide. Kris and Luhan are recoering from the major accident and is adviced to take a long break to recover fully. And in that short period of time, Gina slowly fade away. It was her birthday, and they were celebrating her birthday at the beach. So that's when she took her last breath, and died. However, she was smiling because she was glad she managed to witness all the major events that changed the lives of her loved ones. And she was no longer suffering from her illness anymore. 

 

The end.

 

I wish you guys all the best in your endeavours and never give up in what you do because every single step you take will lead you to somewhere. Good or bad, there is always a lesson learnt and enjoy the process of it until you reach the top. 

 

I feel my assignments calling me again, haha I shall take my leave now. 

 

Till next time, readers. ^~^

 

-jongdayandnight