2+

Sad Flower

 

 

The sun rays entered the room, blinding Gina's eyes as soon as she woke up due to the scorching heat travelling from outside through the binds. Jingdae was still fast asleep at the corner of the bed. Gina chuckled to herself. Kim Jongdae, seriously, I do not take at least 80% of the bed. I am also not a person who throws her pillow in her sleep. She got out of bed before she could even fall alseep again. Slowly, she tiptoed to the toilet so that she would not wake her brother up and got herself ready to explore her ways in the university that her brother was studying in. She could not remember, but she remember it was one of the universities from the acronym SKY. He is one very smart guy. She looked at herself. Thin and pale-looking. her hair was also thinner as compared to other females out there but she was thankful it wasn't balding. She chuckled and splashed the the running water from the shower head onto her whole body. There's not much time for me left, I have to find Yoongi as soon as possible. She qiuckly did what she was supposed to and wrapped her body with the towel available as she accidentally left her clothes at the sofa.

 

"Is someone trying to seduce her brother at 7am in the morning?" Jongdae suddenly asked.

"ert. If you can ask your little sister something like that I wonder what you will actually ask your wife, or girlfriend in the future," she retorted.

"Whatever, make breakfast for yourself and take your supplements."

"Shower or you'll stink, Kim Jongdae."

Gina looked at the locket hanging around her neck. I hope one of the pilot-transfer students is Yoongi. Seriously, I need to find him. Her outfir was simple. A purple blouse followed by blue skinnies which she loved wearing back in the States. A white bely hung around her waist to make her small figure show as the blouse was loose. Over it, she donned a simple white cardigan as she is afraid the weather may turn bad, hence, she will feel cold.  To finish the look, she chose her watch as an accessory on her right wrist, two rubber bands for her left and wore White chuck Taylors to compliment her looks. She wore her spectacles instead of her normal lens as she was feeling lazy. Her hazelnut hair bounced over her shoulders as she undo the bun she did overnight. She then slung her backpack over her left shoulder and looked at the mirror . Do I look healthy at least? Gina sighed as she went over to the kitchen to make herself food and eat her medicines at the same time.

 

"Looking good, Gina Kim," Jongdae wolfed from behind. 

 

She turned around only to see her brother dressed nicely. She loved how he chose a plain white dress shirt to compliment the yellow skinnies. His hair was spiked and he also had a watch as an accessory on his left wrist. His backpack was hanging over his left shoulders and he was carrying some papers by hand, looking like a young employee. To finish the looks, he wore comfortable loafers, making him look sharp, and smart. Wow, is he isn't my biological brither or adopted brother, I wuld have dated, then marry him at this rate. Smirking, Jongdae went towards her and pinched her cheek. Flustered, she quickly swallowed the last pill and went out of the dorm.

 

"Wait for me, you'll be lost if you try to go there alone!" Jongdae screamed from behind.

 

Ugh, it's only 15 minutes before 8 in the morning and he's being noisy. 

 

When she entered the university, her eyes were wide open. It was bigger than expected. She took a moment to absorb the surroundings and get used to the atmosphere. Some students were seen carrying cups of iced coffee or hot chocolate in their hands as they scurried to their respective locations for classes. Other students were seen walking leisurely to the cafes available to have a quick bite or to have a cup of coffee or tea and do their assignments before they leave for class. Lecturers were seen in suits or formal dressing carrying briefcases, walking confidently to an office nearby, maybe their staff room, to prepare for lessons. The university was clean, and the aroma of coffee was very strong everywhere. I should have return sooner. I could have been one of the students here as well, provided that my grades were fantastic. Too bad that I only returned yesterday.

 

"Jongdae!" someone shouted from the side. 

 

Gina turned around, only to find her brother rushing over to eleven other guys approaching their direction from the left. She suddenlt felt intimidated. What am I supposed to do? who are they? Are they probably...

 

"We are one! Hello, we're Exo!" all of them shouted in unison.

 

Stunned, Gina looked at them with an unpredictable face. Blinking her eyes countless times, she looked at her brother and signaled that she was scared.  Chuckling, Jongdae went towards her and held her shoulders. 

 

"Remember when I actually tell you that I can introdue you to Exo yesterday? Well, these group of men here, including myself are Exo. Remember when I told you that I actually participate at a local hospital for volunteer work during term breaks and during yearend breaks to entertain the patients together with 11 other friends? Well, we are Exo."

 

Slowly, Jongdae introduced the memebers one by one to Gina as their class started late today. the shortest member with short brown hair was Xiumin, or Minseok. He was nicknamed baozi by the patients and nurses for having chubby round cheeks when they first met him.Surprisingly, he was the oldest. The tallest was Kris, and he's chinese. Luhan, Tao and Lay were also Chinese, so Gina comfortably used English to speak to Kris, and a little bit of mandarin which she learn in middle school. Kris and another guy, Suho, were the leaders. Anyone could tell that Suho, or Joonmyeon, was rich from his looks and from his sense of fashion. The same for Luhan and Tao. Next were Baekhyun, Chanyeol and her brother. Looking at their interaction, Gina could easily interpret that they are close and friends of the same age. Gina giggled when she heard that Jongdae was also knwon as Chen. That's very cute. The one who had large, round eyes was D.O, or Kyungsoo and he couldn't seen to separate himself from the pale olive skin boy named Kai, or Jongin. They look very close standing beside each other, sharing a cup of iced coffee. Finally, the one with a stoic face was Sehun. Woe, he is tall, and well built. Even girls like myself can't have pretty S-line like his. In age order, their ages ranges from 29-25 years old. Gina was stunned that she was not the youngest among them.

 

"So, who is this pretty lady, Chen? You haven't introduce her to us yet," Luhan asked.

" Your girlfriend?"

 "Oh, right! This is my little sister, Gina Kim. I've told you guys about her once, right? That she wants to find Min Yoongi, our childhood friend before... Yeah."

 

"Oh, I remember! Hi Gina, don't worry, we'll help you find him as fast as possible. I know some friends in the pilot academy that has their students transferring here today. We'll all help you. So for now, you have to really take good care of yourself," Suho chirped from behind.

 

"Thanks. Oh, I think that's the pilot-transfer students," Gina responded. 

 

All of them turned behind to see at least more than 20 people entering the university in their uniform. Gina could not help but sigh. If only I can actually recognise Yoongi. I should have kept a photo of him in my wallet and not only expect him to recognise me by looking at the locket if i actually bump into him. The unifrom will look very smart on him if he wore it. Did he undergo any surgery? maybe not, Gina. Don't even think about that. You will be able to find him. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a voice coming towards them.

 

It turns out that 13 of the students present are actually friends with Exo. Six of them from a group called B.A.P whereas the other seven form a group called BTS, or Bulletproof Boy-scouts. She observed all of them one by one. One of the males present especially caught her attention. He had looks like Yoongi. His side-view looked exactly like him. Gina shook her head. What am I thinking? Focusing back, she only heard the greetings made by BTS. She missed the first group's greeting due to daydreaming.

 

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin.'

"Hey, I'm your hope, J-Hope!"

"The name's Kim Namjoon, but you can also call me Rap Monster."

"I'm Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung. V for short. V stands for victory by the way."

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Suga."

 

Gina looked at Suga. His introduction was short. What was his real name? He had a stoic face. His voice was monotonous. He had an expression which shows that he did not really care and that he wanted to leave. he had a cold impression. Gina looked at him again, only to see him glaring away before droppinh his wallet. the minute she saw it, she picked it up and held it in between her palms. 

 

"Hey, it is okay to see Suga like that. He does not really open up to us as well. Out of the seven of us, he is the member who is the quietest. He flares up easily and he keeps things to himself. Until now, he just told us to call him Suga and not his real name," Jin said, breaking the awkward silence. 

 

"Oh, may I know what his real name is?" Gina asked.

"I'm afraid we cannot tell you that. He'll turn into a monster. It is scary," Jungkook chirped from the side. 

"Wait, isn't that Suga hyung's wallet? Why is it with you?" V asked. 

"He dropped it, so I guess I'll have to return it to him," she responded.

'"It's okay, you can give it to us, we'll return it to him," J-Hope added.

"I'll return it to him myself. Well, I mean, I want to know him more. Like, really know who he is. He looks very familiar, right Jongdae?" she replied.

"What? O-oh, he looks quite familiar somewhere," Jongdae responded.

 

Gina looked at the members before they left. She had many question to ask them. Why was one of the members name Rap Monster? Why are there groups formed within the students from that academy? What are they doing? Who are they? 

 

Most importantly,

 

Who is Suga? Why does he look like Min Yoongi? Is he Yoongi? 

 

Gina looked around her again, everyone, including Exo, has left for their classes. Gina looked at the wallet again. It was black, studded and thick. Curiosity  engulfed her as she wanted to open it, but, being a woman who has integrity, she kept it closed, and walked towards the cafe she could find nearby. Finally,  after buying herself a cup of hot chocolate and a slice of cake, she found a seat next to the window. She looked at herself again. Should I open it? However, it belongs to someone else, Giving up, she placed the wallet inside her backpack and took a bit of the cake. She looked outside the window. Thouhts flooded through her mind again. Suga. Yoongi. Suga? Yoongi? Immediately, she shook her haed and finished her food. She will have to explore the university by herself to find this Suga guy. What a wonderful start, Gina Kim! She needs to return his wallet.

 

And find out his identity.