Can't Wait For Tomorrow

Roommate

Minho clapped and smiled, “So we're all set, now let's talk about you."

Minho sat down at on the couch and Taemin sat beside him, they sat crisscrossed and looked at each other with papers spread out before them. Minho took a pen off the desk behind him and clicked it.

"Okay, so you're 17, I'm 18. You are here because you want your brother to be happy and not be worried about you because he's getting married and way to overprotective?"

Taemin smiled for the trillionth time today and nodded.

"Yep," He popped the 'p' making Minho think, again, 'Aigoo, so cute!'

"And I really want to prove I can take care of myself, plus you seem like a really nice guy, I wouldn't even mind!" Minho chuckled, as long as the younger boy didn't ever wake him up from a nap; he guessed he would be okay.

"Great! So we already discussed money and other boring stuff so just sign here and you'll move in...Tomorrow, was it?" Minho handed him the papers and the pen. While Taemin happily chirped,

"Neh, but...um would you like to exchange numbers, and maybe go out tomorrow, you know, to get to know each other. You could even come watch me dance!"

Minho looked up and smiled, “Sure, give me your phone, and...Here is mine."

They quickly exchanged numbers and Taemin left stating that Onew (His brother) would get worried. Minho waved goodbye and when the door closed quickly looked through the contacts looking for Taemin's name, and his heart melted at what he saw, ~Taeminnie~.

He chuckled and fell back onto the couch, content and happy. Then his phone buzzed and his eyes widened, already? He slowly picked up his phone, hoping it was who he wanted smiling. But to his dismay it was his friend Jonghyun telling him that he and Key were going to come over and most likely spend the night too. He sat up and replied,

Fine, but only if you do me a favor tomorrow! :P

His phone buzzed again,

Jerk! Fine! But you better have food~

It was Key, the diva, oh well, as long as they came to help him move in Taemin he was okay with it. He lay back down and then his phone rang, this time he was less excited. He brought up the phone to his ear and closed his eyes, "Yoboseyo?" He asked lazily.

“Hi!” An enthusiastic voice asked, and Minho bolted up, it was him.

“Hello.” He smiled, and could care less to ask himself why he was so damn happy.

“I forgot to tell you where to come and at what time! So just come to the studio next to the ice cream shop in front of the park, do know where that is?”

“Yeah, I was just there yesterday. What time?”

“How about 9 o’ clock, and you can meet me at the shop! Okay?”

“Great!" Minho blushed and stutterd, cursing himself inside his head "I m-mean, cool, oh and my friends said that they could help tomorrow, w-with the moving? Would you mind?”

Taemin laughed.

“No of course not, my brother and his wife were going to come to so he could meet you. It’s gonna be so fun tomorrow! Bye!”

“Bye.” He hung up. Tomorrow was going to be interesting. He sat there until his friends came, and they talked about tomorrw. Slowly they all fell asleep, Jonghyun and Key curled up together, and Minho with a smile on his face, all of them anticipating tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey! Wow, I didn't really like the end but....anyway I wrote this to the song 'Hit Me' and even though the lyrics don't match, if you're listening to it as you read it matches well, like the feel and beat I guess. Haha please give feedback! Bad or Good Idc :D