The Phone Call

Roommate

*Ringtone*

 

Minho looked at the caller ID and answered his cell phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

He heard some laughter in the background. Getting up from his table he paid for his coffee and left the cafe.

"Yoboseyo?" Minho asked again, then he heard more laughter, but it was closer, and sounded like bells. He took the phone away from his head and looked at it then put it back listening, and then someone spoke.

"Hi, sorry about that! I was calling about the ad for a roommate! Is the offer still there?" A sweet, open voice questioned.

Minho walked in the direction of his apartment, and grinned.

"Yeah! Yeah, totally, actually I'm walking there now, do you have time?"

He heard more of the bell-like laughter, and wondered if it was really a guy he was talking to (The ad had said 'a male roommate'). Because that would be weird, seeing as the sound of his voice sent his heart aflutter.

"Sure, I'm, like, three blocks away. I'll text you when I get there?"

"Sure, I'm sorry but how old are you?" He was now a corner away.

"17, 18 February, but I already have permission so I’m fine.”

'Oh, so only a year younger, that’s cool.'

"Great, I'm 18, Choi Minho, and you are?"

"Taemin, Lee Taemin. So, see you soon?"

'Huh, so it was a guy.'

"Yep, bye."

"Bye-bye~"

'How cute was that?' Minho asked himself as he closed his phone and walked into his apartment.

He threw his wallet, keys, and phone onto the table as he passed and went to straighten his living room. Minho was a clean person, but now he was excited to have someone answer his ad and this person seemed nice enough, interesting too.

 

He fixed his outfit, put away his clean clothes, and cleaned the spare room. Then his phone rang, it was the text.

Here, just tell me when to come up! :D

He smiled, and replied.

U can come now

Then he heard a knock on the door, he walked to the door and opened it slowly, nervously, what if the person wasn't like he thought he would be?

 

"Hi!" Taemin stuck out his hand and Minho's breath hitched. He expected him to be as cute as he sounded, but this was extreme. Taemin was really too cute to be a boy, he had pink plump lips, and innocent honey caramel eyes, and a feel around him that made Minho want to hold him and hide him from the world, but that thought quickly left his head to be replaced by another thought, somewhere along the lines of, ‘What the hell, I barley know him, plus he's a guy'.

He quickly came out of his retrieve and shook hands with the younger boy. Taemin smiled and said,

"I'm so sorry I called out of the blue, I just got done with dance practice and, and...I'm really sorry," He turned pointing to the door, "Are you sure this is an okay time, I can leave!"

Minho held up his hands and said, "No! No, no it's fine, actually I was about to get rid of the ad, I'm glad."

"Really? Okay then! So, umm what do you want to go over first?" Taemin looked up at Minho as Minho scratched his head then snapped.

"How about I give you a tour and if you like it we can go over the details and see if we'd be okay with everything?"

Taemin smiled and nodded, “That sounds great!"

"Cool, so, as you can see this is the..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: Hi-Hi, please give me some feedback (I really want to know)! I really love to write and I do it a lot but I have never ever actually posted it! It's kind of cool! :D I'll be updating soon hopefully! 3 Day Weekend! Oh, and listen to this playlist, it just makes it better with SHINee in the backround I hope :D

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC61F4E948582ACE4&feature=viewall

Put it on shuffle or whatever but it's nice to listen to, haha when the song doesn't fit I always skip it, you can too.