Movin'!

Roommate

“Minho? Minho….MINHO!” Taemin yelled in his ear, waving his hand in front of the older boy’s face. Minho blinked and replied, “Huh? Oh we’re here.”

“Yeah, I’ve been trying to tell you for the last 3 minutes, Onew and Luna already went in, let’s go~” Taemin smiled cutely and got out while Minho steamed up.

‘He’s so cute…..GOD! At least try to act normal.’

He got out and walked into the apartment to a screaming Key.

“Aish! He’s so cute! Minho! That dork, I told him to let me meet you sooner. I heard you dance, wanna do a duet?” Key patted Taemin’s cheeks.

Minho face palmed his face and dragged the frozen Taemin from Key.

“God, Key, this is why I told you no. Jonghyun control your man dude.” Jonghyun laughed and hugged the pouting Key from behind. Taemin whimpered, he felt bad for making Key sad.

“Key? It’s Key right? I’ll dance with you! Which one do you wanna do?”

Key’s face lit up and Minho looked at the boy in shock, he had no idea what he was getting into. Jonghyun pulled Luna, Onew, and Minho over to the couches to watch the dances about to be shown.

“Do you know Genie by SNSD?” Taemin nodded. ‘Great!’ Thought Minho ‘Isn’t he cute enough? Stupid Key.’ Jonghyun the song using Key’s phone and hooking it to the I-Home.

The song and they danced, Luna joining too. They all giggled together, and did girl dance after girl dance. Soon the boy’s got bored watching the ‘girls’ dance, so they migrated to the kitchen to grab a soda and then outside to move Taemin’s luggage to his room. This went on for about an hour, the ‘girls’ sometimes stopping to tidy up Taemin’s things in his room but always going back into the living room to talk or dance…some more! By the time they were tired it was time to go and the guys were really close. The ‘girls’ had made plans for Tuesday (It was Sunday) and the guys were gonna hang out on Monday. Everybody left and then it was just Taemin and a self-conscious Minho.

----------------------

Ahh I wonder if that was cliffy enough? No…okay, I’ll try harder! Now chapter 7 (In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t pace my updates xD It all depends on you and my mood!) <3 Time for some tiny, first attempt fluff! I'm sorry for the y quality of this chapter too! ;)