Today's The Day! Pt. 2

Roommate

Taemin let go of Minho’s hand as they entered the dance room, Minho shivered, it felt weird, like all of his hand wasn’t there. But he shrugged this off as he saw 3 people sitting on the floor, messing around.

Taemin took off his bag and plopped it in the corner, telling him that he would introduce all of them to him later. As he walked towards the people Jo Kwon smiled and told Minho to sit in the chair next to the door. Everybody got up after giving each other high-fives and hugs, and Jo Kwon headed towards a big radio.

Suddenly the small room was filled with a booming beat, and Minho kept his eyes trained on Taemin. The boy moved with the beat, popping, and flowing all at the same time. Minho’s eyes widened. Taemin noticed Minho and smiled, the song ended and they did 2 more. He would try to watch the whole group but his eyes always found themselves back on Taemin. Finally it was break time.

“Hey.” Taemin said as he walked over to Minho with a towel hung around his neck.

Minho looked up awe inspired. How could this little body move with such force and power? And Jo Kwon, the dude can move, now he and Key really needed to meet.

 “Hey.” He said back but his voice cracked, he coughed while Taemin giggled.

“What did you think?”

“It was awesome, you especially, how long have you been doing this?”

“This as in dancing?” Taemin asked, Minho nodded, and Taemin pouted, thinking. “Um, I think it’s been 3 years with training and 6 just doing whatever.” He smiled

“Wow! Jinja? Mind teaching me some moves?” Taemin smirked

“You think you’re up for lessons with me…we’ll see.” Minho laughed and playfully hit Taemin.

“Taeminnie, come on! Time for the duet!” A boy around Taemin’s age yelled. Taemin waved goodbye and put the towel down, getting into stance with the other boy.

“Ready?” Asked Jo Kwon, who was toweling himself off.

“Neh!” Both the boys answered. Then they danced. (Me: Haha that sounded kind of cheesy) And Minho grinned, it was amazing. Now he wished he had some kind of talent to show-off. He sighed and stood up to clap when they were finished.

Taemin smiled and brought Minho over to the group. Jo Kwon walked over too.

“Minho-hyung these are my dance crew, you already met Jo Kwon,” Kwon smiled and waved.

“He’s Dong Hyun, that’s Jeong Min, and he’s Min Woo, my best friend.” Minho looked at each of the boys in front of him. He bowed and they smiled and did the same. He high fived Minwoo, the one that danced with Taemin, and told him how great he was.

“How old are you Minho?” Asked Donghyun, he put an arm over Jo Kwon who shrugged it off.

“I’m 18, um, how old are you guys?” Jeong smiled and pointed to himself,

“I’m 21, Donghyun is 22, and Minwoo is 17, like Taemin, but who are you?” Donghyun and Jeong moved in closer and Taemin stepped closer to Minho, wrapping his arms around Minho’s. (Me: Like how couples do it)

“He’s my roommate, I’m moving in today!” He jumped up and down. Minho blushed, not really paying attention anymore, now all he was focused on was his arm. He could feel his ears heating up, and turning red.

“Wah~ You moved out? What about Onew-hyung?” Asked Minwoo, Taemin giggled and took his hands away from Minho’s arm and walked away with Minwoo. They both giggled in the corner.

“Now that they’re gone, time for us to have a little tal-”  But Jo Kwon saw what was about to happen and dragged Donghyun away from Minho.

“Babo! Let’s go over the routines.” Jo Kwon winked back at Minho who smiled in return. But Jeong was still there, he slowly walked closer with a smile on his face. Minho looked over at Taemin who was still talking with Minwoo. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, he jumped, then….

“Nice to meet you, sorry if we gave you a scare, Dongya is just really overprotective of Minwoo and Taemin. He’s like best friends with Onew.” Minho looked at Jeong who was already walking to the boys in the corner. Minho stood there frozen, then Taemin called him and he jogged over.

Taemin looked up at him as he talked with the others and smiled,’ Ahhh~ we’re gonna have fun!’

------------------------------------------

What do you think? Comment, Sub! I would have updated this yesterday but my mom was getting irritated so I had to go to sleep….grr