Chapter 8

It's just betweeen me and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While I was walking back to my flat I called Minho. However I have just seen him some days ago, the bound between us is really tight so we try to meet as much as possible. I dialed his number and after 3 seconds he picked it up.
- Hi sis, What's up?
- Oppa, are you working today too? I really miss you so I want to visit you – I said woozily.
- Ohh, how sweet you are! I miss you too, but this weekend I have to work, moreover, I'm not in Seoul but Daegu right now.
- Oh I see. And when will you come back? It would be so great to go out with you.
- Next weekend I'll be home for sure, but I'll call you if I got more information from the boss – he said reassuringly.
- Take care, Minho. I love you!
- I love you too, sis.
I hung up the phone with a sad sigh.
„What am I going to do in the remaining time?” I got Byul into my arm and went inside the elevator, but we weren't alone; Minseok was there too.
- Oh, hello Minji – he started smiling.
- Minseok, it's nice to see you – I said without any emotion.
- Is there anything wrong with you? - he asked in a worried voice.

- No, why would? - I asked while trying to speak in a normal way.
- You are not like as usual. Where is your kind smile from your face? And you squeeze Byul like you have a fear of loosing her.
I looked down and I saw that he's right, my little puppy could hardly breath.
- I think you saw through me now - I said totally doomed.- I have no ideas what to do in the weekend. I wanted to visit my brother, but he's busy with work.
- Well I don't have plans for tomorrow either... What about going somewhere together? You know, like good friends.
I looked at him with my face fallen while I listened to him.
- I don't know what to say... It was a bit unexpected.
- Just say yes, what can you lose? Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter