Chapter 10

It's just betweeen me and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I stretched my arms after the two hours long movie I'm not used to sit this much. I really enjoyed the time in  the cinema, when a funny scene was on Minseok laughed with me and when a romantic one was shown I just gasped and smiled while he was just chuckling on me.
- It was amazing – I said to him standing up from my seat.- However I'm dead tired.
- Omo, you really are? Then what about our last destination? - he asked me like a little boy who was praying to her mom.
„So cute!” - I thought with a small blush on my face.
- Who said I'm not going there? You are paying today, I wouldn't miss this chance – I laughed and started to go out of the room towards the exit.
- You're going on the wrong way - he told me. I gave him a weird expression, so he just held my hand and pulled with him.

- We will use the elevator. I really hope you'll like that place – he gave me a smile while we entered the elevator.
We were standing next to each other  in silent still holding hands. His touch, his skin was so warm and gentle... I didn't want to break it and he didn't do it either. I took a glance from the corner of my eyes and I could see a light blush on his cheeks with a moderate smile.
The bell was the one which snapped us out of our little world. We released hands and I lifted my head up and when the door opened a wonder burst upon my view.

A beautiful garden-restaurant was right in front of me: roses and lights were everywhere I looked.
- Welcome to the Sky Rose Garden – a waiter told us bowing. - Do you have a reservation?
- Yes, I made it under the name Kim Minseok – he said.
- Ah, please come with me. Your table is in a very cozy part of the restaurant and the view is also spectacular from there.
He leaded us to the edge of the rooftop; there were a lot candles and roses around us with the lights of Seoul. We sat down and the waiter gave us the menu card.
- So many appetizing food . I can't chose – I said to him.
- Then what about ordering today's menu? - he asked me with a light smile. I nodded and we made our reservations but Minseok ordered a bottle red wine too.
The dinner went smoothly, we talked a lot about our lives and families; I got to know that he has a younger sister who loves very much and that his mother is kinda funny: she doesn't like if his son stands next to taller men because it makes him look shorter... anyway he is ways taller than me.
I'm not used to drinking at night so I felt a bit dizzy after drinking three glasses of  wine.
- Minji, are you okay? - He asked me on a bit tipsy voice.
- O-of course... I just feel the alcohol a bit – I answered blushing.
- I think we should go home now. I will ask the waiter to call us a driver and pay the bill as well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter