Chapter 12

It's just betweeen me and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late afternoon when I woke up again. I looked around in the bedroom just to find our clothes lying all over the floor making me think back to last night. I felt my face turning into deep red so I quickly grabbed my clothes and put them into the laundry basket. After I washed up to refresh myself I went to the wardrobe to borrow one of his shirt and boxer and then I decided to take a tour in his house.

I’ve already seen the bedroom and the washroom; both have simple, white furniture and a pleasant atmosphere. As I went out from his bedroom I saw a big living room and an American style kitchen. Mine and his flat has the same size but his is different from mine, he has other prefers. I entered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, I wanted to make a surprise meal for when he come back home. I decided not to cook an everyday food but something he surely hasn’t tasted yet.

I really love Hungarian cuisine so I chose one of my favourite dishes: goulash soup. During my university years I had some Hungarian classmates and they happily taught me some of their delicious foods’ recipe. Fortunately Minseok had all the ingredients so I started to cook. I found an apron hanging next to the fridge: a cute black coloured apron with a cooking bear on it. I put it on and checked the time just to make sure I can finish the food in time, but to my surprise it was past 4 pm and I knew he’ll be back for 6 pm: Mondays are long for the teachers.

When I turned off the cooker I heard the door opening and then saw him entering the flat. He looked at me and a smile spread on his face.

- I’m home – he said while walking towards me and then kissed me.

- I waited to you, I’m happy you’re here again.

I took his hands and started to pull him inside the kitchen.

- Ta-dah! – I said as I took off the top of the pot. – This is one of my favourite food, traditional Hungarian goulash soup!

- Whoa! It smells extremely good! Let’s eat Minji, I'm carving for it.

I laughed how cute he was while saying this words and rubbing his tummy.

I put two plates and the pot onto the table.

He started to eat the meal but I just stared at him just to make sure he likes it, but I couldn’t find it out.

- Do you like it? – I asked worriedly.

- Well... – he started with a strange expression on his face – It’s awesome!

- Ahh, you! I thought I made the most  terrible food in the world.

- Ha-ha, don’t be angry. Minji, you're a good cook.

We were talking while eating; he talked about his day in the school: he told me that our colleagues were all worried about me. I felt a bit bad because we lied to them but when I think of the reason happiness overloads in me.

After eating I made him a tea and went to the sink to do the washing up. I forgot about not being alone and I started to sing a song. Suddenly I felt him snaking his hands around my waist and placing his face in the curve of my neck.

- Minseok, you scared me! – I scolded him in a kind voice.

But instead of an answer I heard him continuing the song. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter