Chapter 7

It's just betweeen me and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Thanks for helping with my bags – I smiled on Minseok when the last one was in the kitchen too. - Would you like to drink a coffee or a tea? You must be as tired as me.
- I gladly accept your offer but with one condition! - I stood with raised eyesbrow in front of him, I had no idea what he had in his mind. - You have to help me with this pack of ice cream... I think I couldn't eat it up all by myself – he laughed, and after some seconds me too.


                                                                                                        ***

The next day strangly I got up totally relaxed. I couldn't decide if the reason was that I slept enough or while talking with Minseok I let out my problems too. Recently he said that he can't make friends easily, but now I feel that he looks on me as a friend who he can talk with. It's kinda incredible how many things I got to know about him last night: he loves watching SpongeBob (so he is not a kid at all...? :D), he loves soccer, and to my surpise he is very tidy.
When I realised that it's weekend and there's nothing to do I let out a relieved sigh. „Finally I have time for myself..” I haven't go running for donkey's years and unfortunatelly I can rarely walk Byul too. So after breakfast I put on sportswear, I tied on Byul her leash and we went out together.

We went to the nearby park; on the very first day when Minho took me around this park caught my eyes: the air is always fresh and the scent of the flower make the harmony full.
I was running for 25 minutes when a familiar face run towards us.
Before we would met I stopped, took out my headset and smiled.
-Jungwoo-ssi! - I bowed. - Why are you here?

- Today I'm running here. And you? Are you running here?
- Yes, I felt guilty because I was negligent of working out, so I came here.
- And who is this li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter