Keep Your Friends Close Part 1

Pretty Little Liars (Kpop Male Version)

"1 Week Later

MinHyun, JR, Baekho, and Aarron were walking to their classes when they heard their names being called by someone familiar.

"Hey yall's. So my birthday is coming up, and I've decided to invite all of you to it. It's gonna be really big, all of us, couple of hours in the woods in a Peniel-themed camp. Here are the invites. I'll be expecting you all, K? See you later MinHyun." 

Said Peniel as he walked away to hand out invitations to more people.

"Sounds like fun." Said MinHyun looking at the invite.

"Yeah, well we're not going. We're not even friends with him." Said Aarron as the other two agreed with him.

"Yeah. He's a lot of attitude and not much caring." Said Baekho.

They all saw MinHyun's hurt expression and then apologized.

"I'm sorry Min. It's just that-"

At that moment, all of them got texts messages and they all had a pretty good idea of who it was.

"Camp Peniel." Just us, stranded in a forest

for a couple of hours. Sounds way too inviting. Try to find me.

-A

"UgG!! I wanted to stay home, watch TV, and eat junk food. Not go to a B-Day party that will be attended by the murder of our friend. Why can't I have a normal life." Said Aarron to the rest of them.

MinHyun

"Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it. Ok, Have a good day." MinHyun's mother hung up the phone when she could as she saw MinHyun enter the house from school.

"Hey. How was school?" 

"It was fine. Same as usual. Torterous, but watevaa." 

"I need to go upsatirs and grab something. I'll be back down in a bit." Said his mother as she ran up the stairs.

Quickly, he jumped onto the phone and pressed the redial button.

After what seemed like forever, a woman answered. 

"Thank you for calling the Delinquint's Account Departement of Mortgage, How may I help you?"

MinHyun realized at this moment that his mom and him weren't just missing a couple hundred dollars from their sallary. They must really be in the deep if his mom decided to call the mortgage company.

"Sorry. Wrong number." Was all he said before he hung up.

He heard a knock at the door and went to answer it.

"Hey P, How's it going? Here, come in."

"I'm fine. I just wanted to stop by and invite you to ditch school tomorrow and go to the mall for my birthday. I was thinking we could go eat at that new fancy restaurant that opened up, but I hear you better have dough to even buy a plate of food."

"I don't know Peniel, I'm kinda' not doing so well financialy right now so I think maybe-"

As he was talking, MinHyun didn't realize that his mom had walked in and had started to hear MinHyun's excuse.

"Hey guys, What's going on?" 

"I'm trying to invite MinHyun to ditch school with me tomorrow and go to the mall and that new fancy restaurant but it doesn't sound like he wants to go." Said Peniel hoping that MinHyun's mom could convince him to go.

"Ohh. It does sound like fun, though I'm not sure I feel about you both missing school...."

"Don't worry. This part of the school year is nicknamed the Dead Weeks because NOTHING of importance happens. Min, If you don't go, I won't forgive you."

"I just have to work on this paper and-" MinHyun was cut off by his mom.

"Hon, it's OK. Here,"

She grabbed her purse and looked at the contents of it. Only a One Hundred dollar bill. She acted like nothing and handed it over to MinHyun,"Have fun you two."

Next Day

"Baekho, Aarron, JR, and MinHyun, please report to the Principle's Office."

"Great what now. Do we have another friend who was killed." Said MinHyun said.

"Shut up. You could Jinx it." Said JR.

"Yeah ok. Come on, let's goooo!!" Said Aarron running with the others while MinHyun stopped and pulled out his phone to text Peniel. 

I'm sorry. The principle just called us to his office. I can't make it. I'm sorry. -MinHyun

He was hoping that Peniel would understand but he remembered  that Peniel said that if he didn't show up he wouldn't forgive him. 

And Sure enought, Peniel responded to his text with,

Screw You! -Peniel

Principle's Office

"Good afternoon you four. I'm sorry to pull you out of class but we had to talk to you about something." Said a woman.

"OK.." Said Baekho.

"I'm the new detective brought on to this police team to investigate the murder of your friend Choi Minki, or as he liked to be called, Ren. We recieved this footage Anonymously yesterday night and we were hoping you could tell us anything about it." As she was talking, she pulled out an envelope and handed it to the four.

It was a big, yellow envelope that, sure enough, read,"Anonymous."

"So you think we have something to do with this??" Ased JR.

"No. I want you to tell me whatever you can about the video inside." 

She took back the envelope and put it inside the DVD player provided and pressed play

"Hahahaa. We have to hurry. We don't have much time.

This video was about Ren.

God, if my friends knew I was here, with you, they would NEVER shut up about it. I know you want to kiss me. Come here."

When Ren said that, the camera fell to the ground to reveal two sets of arms resisting eachother. suddenly, one of someone's hand falls infront of the camera, not moving.  After that, it ended.

"Anything?" Asked the detective.

"Those appear to be the clothes that he was wearing, apart from that sweater, the night he dissapeared, so this was filmed that night." Said JR.

"Anything else??" 

"No. The only thing I noticed was that, even though Ren sometimes wore more feminine-inspired man clothes, That uni- coat is NOT his." Said MinHyun, The Fashion Expert.

"Really?" Said the detective woman.

"Yes. He absolutely despises those kinds of coats. He would only wear trench coats." Said MinHyun.

"OK. You can go now. Don't hesitate to stop by the station if you remember something." 

"Sure thing." Said JR, as all of them rushed out of there.

Mrs. Hwang

"Thank you for visiting the bank, please come again."

Mrs. Hwang, MinHyun's mom, was not having the best day. She very confidently gave her last money to MinHyun but it wasn't because of that that she was having a bad day. She wants him to have it all. She doesn't want him to reesent her one day.

While she was deep in thought, her last appointmeent for the day arrived.

"Good evening Mrs. Lee. How are you today?" Asked Mrs. Hwang.

"Ohhh dear. You know me. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to do this. I'm getting too old for this. i come heree every year to deposit money from my retirement but yet I never use it. Oh well."

"Haha I comepletely understand you Ma'am. Well let me unlock the door to your safe. Do you have your key?"

"Yes. here it is." The elderly woman showed Mrs. Hwang the key.

"Great. take your time, if you have any questions, please call me." Mrs. wang walked back to her desk and sat down.

'I need a miracle' she thought as she was spiraling down deeper into the realization that MinHyun and her were broke.

"All done." Said Mrs. Lee as she exited from her safe.

"Great. I'll just go lock the door and be right back." 

She went to go shut the door to the safe and returned to find Mrs. Lee waiting for her.

"Is there anything else you need Mrs. Lee?"

" No that will be it. Thank you dear. See you again next year, if I'm not dead." She walked out of the office.

Mrs. Hwang got up and organized the couch that Mrs. Lee had used before something caught her eye.

There, sitting on the desk, was Mrs. Lee's Vault key for her money safe. Without even thinking Mrs. Hwang grabbed the key, unlocked the door to the safes, and opened Mrs. Lee's. 

The vault was modestly filled with stashes and stashes of 100 dollar bills.

"It's not like she'll notice. I'm only grabbing a couple stashes of it."

On the way to her house, her purse is stuffed and can barely close because of how much money she stuffed inside.

The Next Day

MinHyun was making his way to his second period class when Peniel walked up to him. MinHyun started to talk to him.

"Peniel, I hope your not still mad at me. I couldn't meet up yesterday. I already told you that the princi-"

"It's ok. But, i do need back your invitation to my party. You see, I told you that I wouldn't forgive, yet you went ahead and ditched me. Not only that, But I got a text from some person who signed their name as -A. They told me that you got liposuction. I thought I helped you through your hard times of being Chubby MinHyun. I guess not. And to think that I considered you my best friend."

 MinHyun handed the invitation back to Peniel and watched as he stood there.

Baekho

"Come on Suho. I know we didn't end on the best terms but let's go on a date. I know we can work through these things."

"You do realize I saw you kiss my brother Baekho right?"

"That meant nothing. I promise."

"Hey what's going on??" Asked Baekho walking into the living room.

"Hey BoA. Haven't seen you around here in a while." Said Baekho while sitting down.

"Yeah. I'm trying to convince your brother to go on a date but he-" 

"Oh your back together?"Asked Baekho.

"Noo." Said Suho.

"Can I speak with you in the kitchen please, Suho" Said Baekho.

"Fine." 

"I think you should give it a go. I know that You, BoA, and I don't have the best stroy to tell, I can tell you guys are really something."

"You think so?"

"definitaly." 

"OK. I'll accept her offer for a date.

"Great."

'We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to update you all of the new finding in the case of the murder of Choi Minki. While searching through Ren's room, there was a sweater discovered which was not his. The sweater belonged to Son Naeun. On further investigation, there was a blood stain found. The DNA results have confrimed that the blood found on that sweater was infact Choi Minki's. Son Naeun is currently wanted for the murder of Choi Minki and is needed for immediate questioning. If there is any discovery of her wherabouts, please contact the local police.'

"Oh God. Naeun killed Ren." thought Baekho to himself.

JR

"After this whole time. To think she was capable of doing that to Ren. I just..."

"It's ok, JR.  You can let it out." Said Jo, hugging him.

Suddenly, JR's cell phone rang and he didn't want to answer it.

"Can you get that?" He asked Jo.

"Sure," He reached for it and pressed answer,"Hello?"

There was a pause and then Jo hung up.

"Who was it?" Asked JR.

"I don't know. Nobody answered." 

"Weird."

At that moment, they heard footsteps approaching JR's bedroom.

"Whose there!?" Asked Jr.

The door slowly started to open and then Jr sighed in relief.

"DAD!!!!" JR ran and started to hug his so called dad.

"Hey. How've you been J?" Asked his dad.

"I'm fine. I thought you werent supposed to come home yet?"

"I asked for time so I could spend with you and your mom. Hi nice to meet you. I'm JongHyun's (JR) dad." His dad said while turing to Jo.

"Nice to meet you sir." Jo joked around and saluted him."

"Hahaha. You as well." 

In that moment, JR's mom walked in. 

"Hey mom." Said JR.

"Um Jo...I think you should leave so we can have a real family reunion." His mother said rather coldly to Jo.

"Of course. Nice to meet you sir." He grabbed his stuff and started to walk away.

"I'll call you later." Said JR to Jo.

Aarron

Aarron and his mom had decided to meet up at a restaurant to chat. Aarron's mom had decided to leave his dad because of the letter that -A sent to her. -A told her about the affair.

"Mom. Ren hated Naeun. He hated her and somehow, we were all blind not to see that she had complete motive to kill him."

"Honey. A murderer will NEVER just say,'Hello Everyone, my name is Naeun and I killed Choi Minki, Have a GREAT day,' They will keep quiet about it."

"Haha mom, I can't believe you just said that," Said Aarron while looking at his mother's hands,"You've been painting again?"

"Yes. I've realized that it helps with all the anger." Aarron immediatly started to become guitly.

"Do you blame me?" Mrs. Kwak knew exactly what he was talking about. 

"I could never ever blame you for keeping quiet about your dad's affair. I DO wish you could have told me the truth, but I know you were in a difficult position. You didn't want to lose your dad or I. And You haven't, OK? We are both still here for you."

"I know."

JR

"So how are you J. I mean, you just found out that you went to homecoming with the murderer of your friend."

"Wow dad, that is a question that every father asks his son. But, I'm fine."

"Jr, Know that you can tell your mom and I anything. We'd rather know the truth than you hide something."

"Yeah dad. About Jo, He's.......um...well....."

Jr knew that he wanted to tell his father about Jo and him, but he couldn't.

In the hallways adjacent to where JR and his father were, was his mother, who was standing there, holding the piece of paper that she had just opened. It had been mailed to her. In the picture, was Jr and Jo. They were kissing. It was the photo that was stolen from Jr at the party.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone so I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I was busy. anyways here it is. Enjoy, and since this was the summer finale, it is 2 parts.  so will the next chapter, which will feature that really interesting scene at the hospital.