Popular In Life And Death

Pretty Little Liars (Kpop Male Version)

Septemeber 5th 9:00 P.M

There is thunder and lightning outside of the barn. It is dark and creepy and the sleepover could not be anymore ready to begin. If only Ren would arrive. Baekho, MinHyun, Aarron, and JR were all sitting around on the floor waiting and waiting when suddenly, they heard a thunder bolt and they all tensed up. Then, slowly and creepily, the barn door started to open, very slowly...........opening more and more. The 4 boys took their flashlights and walked towards the door....waiting......watching as it kept opening......after it couldn't open anymore......

"Boo!!!" Shouted Ren, entering the barn with a huge smile on his face, as with perfect timing, another thunder bolt went off. 

All 4 of the boys screamed, dropping their flashlights.

"That was not even funny Ren!!" Baekho said, but they all started laughing.

"I thought it was pretty funny." Said Aarron.

Ren's phone beeped and he checked it and then shut it off.

"Please Aarron, you were the first to hit the floor cowering." Said Ren as they all sat on their chairs in the middle of the dimmly illuminated barn.

"Hey Ren, have you heard the new Seo In Guk single that was just released?" Asked MinHyun.

"No not yet. Haven't had the time." Reponded Ren picking up the red cup that was filled with alcohol.

"I'm loving the MV." Said JR.

"Maybe a litle too much don't you think?" said Ren, teasing JR.

JR's smile dissapeared and looked to the floor.

"God JR, it's just a joke." Said Ren to him.

"I know that. What are you talking about." Responded JR faking a smile.

This caused them all to go into a fit of laughters.

After a while, they all laughed it off and Ren passed the cup to Aarron

"Your turn." Said Ren to Aarron.

He took one big gulp of the, filled to the brim cup, and made a face at the taste.

"Woah carefull. Drink too much and you'll end up spilling all of your secrets." warned Baekho.

"That's what friends are. We share secrets that only us will now. That's how we stay close." Ren said to Baekho.

Ren always had good responds to ANYTHING that someone would say, even if it wasn't meant for him.

Aarron passed the cup to MinHyun, who took the cup and took a gulp of the drink. 

Ren took out a small journal and started to write in it.

"What are you writing in there Ren?" Asked JR, who was trying to lean to see what was in the book.

"Nothing special," Said Ren, while scooting away so that JR couldn't see," Just a list of things I need to get for my mom from the store tomorrow."

"Oh." Said Aarron.

Entry #2:

Hello JR, Baekho, Aarron, and MinHyun. You're all drinking right now and I just told you all that this is a to-do list but, I'm sorry because I can't tell you what exactly is going on. All you 4 need to know is that what I'm about to do is for my own safety. Please forgive me.

-Ren

The cup eventually found its way back to Ren and he layed the now empty cup on the floor.

After about 30 minutes of talking they started to get tired so they decided to call it a night and headed for their sleeping mattresses on the floor.

"Good night everybody." Said MinHyun while shutting off the only light, making the room turn dark.

September 6th 12:00 A.M

Before the boys went to sleep, it was dark, quiet and there, on the floor, were 5 boys. After they woke up however, there were only 3 of the 5 boys sleepily waking up.

Aarron was the first to wakeup, followed by JR and MinHyun.

"What time is it?" Asked a half-asleep Aarron.

"12:00 A.M." Asnwered the even sleepier MinHyun.

"Hey. Where are Baekho & Ren?" Asked JR, as he had noticed that the two were missing from their sleeping bags.

"Not sure." Answered MinHyun, getting up and waking himself up by jumping up and down.

Suddenly, somehow, they turned their heads to the entrance of the barn. They hadn't noticed before but, the barn doors were open. They saw a shadow approaching and they thought they knew who it was.

"Guys, it's probably Ren trying to scare us again." Said JR.

"Nice try Ren but you're not goin-" Aarron was stopped mid-sentence when he saw that the person that they thought was Ren was actaully Baekho.

"Baekho. What are you doing outside so late?" Asked Aarron.

"Yeah. And where is Ren?" Asked JR.

"He's gone." Answered Baekho quietly.

"He went back home?" Asked MinHyun.

"No. I mean that I don't know where he is. I woke up and I went looking for him but I couldn't find him so I was walking back here and........-" Baekho stopped mid-sentence. He looked extremely worried.

"What." Asked MinHyun, obviously concerned.

Baekho was still quiet, but, very quielty, yet loudly enough for the other 3 to hear him, he said it.

"I think I heard a scream."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok. Hello everyone. So I know that that is a really Crappy 1st chapter but, hey, I wanted to try it. I don't know that much about plagerizing but, I want to credit Pretty Little Liars T.V Show Creator I. Marlene King for the general outline of the show. I want to make sure nothing happens like I get banned for plagerizing. This story is just my different version of it so obviuosly it will be very similar to the T.V Show.

Ok. Love You All. 

SARANGHAE,

-S

P.S, Ok I know that was a crappy ending by going like -S, but I was in the mood.