Popular In Life And Death Part. 3

Pretty Little Liars (Kpop Male Version)

As Class almost started, The dismembered clique of 4 saw eachother for the first time in 1 year. 

"Aarron." Said MinHyun to Aarron as he walked in with Peniel. 

"MinHyun." Said JR. 

"How are you." Asked MinHyun to JR.

"Good."

"How about you, Baekho?"

 I'm fine." Replied Baekho getting ready for class to start.

As the door opened to let the teacher in, Aarron's phone went off. He quickly opened it to read what it said. 

"I know about your illicit relationship with your teacher.

Hmm, what would the prinicple say to that?"

-A

What did this mean? Aarron didn't have a relationship with any teacher.

"Aarron." Whispered JR to Aarron.

"Wha-" The whole class was staring at him and he just put his phone away in time to see the teacer turn around to introduce herself.

"Hello. My name is Ms. Amy Lee. You can call me Ms.  Ailee-" She paused as soon as she laid eyes on Aarron. He did the same.

"Oh Craap." Was all she said. The whole class was sent into a state of confusion until she said sorry.

"I forgot my teaching book. Well, we'll have to wing it for today. 

 

After class was over Ms. Ailee asked Aarron to stay after. 

"What the hell Aarron, you told me that you were in college." She was mad.

"Ailee, I never told you that. I said I was interested in English Litterature. 

"This is wrong on so many levels." She was worried. 

"Look, it won't be that bad. It can be our secret." Aarron told her. 

Just then the bell rang. 

"I gotta get to class. He said and then left.

JR.

JR's mom had just sent him across the street to the Minki Residence. A new family had moved in the house. The Kwon family.  He had a welcome gift basket to give them.

As he was walking towards the house, he saw a boy around his age come out of the house with some boxes and put them in the front. 

"Hi." Said the boy as soon as he saw JR.

"Hello. I come with a gift." Said JR as he handed over the basket to the boy,"My mom sent it over as a' welcome to the neighborhood' gift."

"Well tell her I said Thank You." Said the boy smiling.

"I'm JR, by the way" He said as he extended his arm out.

"Nice to meet you JR. I'm Jo. Jo Kwon." Said Jo shaking Jr's hand.

"Well listen I gotta go. It was really nice meeting you, Jo."

"You as well, we should hang out sometime." With that, Jo sneaked up and planted a kiss on JR's cheek.

He walked away while waving back.

JR just stood there, amazed at what had just happened.

The Next Day

Gym class had just ended and they were sent to shower. As JR opened his locker, a note fell out. 

"That was a pretty hot kiss yesterday,

What would Ren think? Hmm

-A

JR looked around to see if anybody could have put the note in his locker but no one did. 

"Are you OK?"Asked Baekho.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Replied JR. Only he wasn't actually Ok. Someone knew his secret. But Who?

Baekho

Baekho was watching as his brother was with his girlfriend. They were ion the barn where they were living temporarily. Baekho had spent his own time and money renovatinng that barn. He should be able to live there but, whatever.

As he continued watching them, his laptop told him he had an email. He walked over to it, and he read the e-mail.

Are you jealous? I have a feeling you are.

And I know that this isn't the first time.

-A

He quickly shut his computer not wanting to know what had just happened. Who was this -A person?

As he was getting ready to go to bed, something caught his eye. The Minki Residence was right next door. Baekho had a perfect view of Ren's room. As soon as he stood up to look clearly, a blond figure walked away from the window inside Ren's room

"Ren?" 

MinHyun

The police had evetually caught MinHyun. They had checked security footage from the mall and realized he had shoplifted. his mom and him were sitting in the police station outside an office.

"MinHyun. Why? Do you think we can't afford a pair of sunglasses? I have always given you everyting. When you lost all that weight, I gave you all the clothes that you wanted. Why would you want to steal sunglasses?

"Mom. It wasn't because I couldn't afford them. I just wanted to get Dad's attention.

"Min. He's not here right now. Ok? 

"Yeah. I know that, but he nev-" He was cut off by his mom.

"I'll be right back." She said as a detective asked her to step into his office. 

He pulled out a bag of candy corn and was about to put a handful in his mouth when his phone beeped.

Be carefull Min. I hear

prison food makes you FAT

-A

He put the candy corn away and just waited for his mom to come out so they could leave.

JR

The Minki/Kwon Residence was filled with police cars, ambulences, and detectives. There was a big fuss. The whole town was there. Jr was walking before but he started to run to see if anything had happend to Jo.

He was making his way towards the house when he saw, Jo. 

"Oh thank god you're ok. I thought.. Never mind. What happned?"

"They found your friend, Ren." Said Jo in a less-thank lively way.

"REALLY!!! Ahh. Haha. I knew nothing had happened to him. Where is he. I want to see hi-"

"JR. I think you missunderstood me."

"What?"

A gureny was wheeled past them and put inside an ambulence. The gurney that contained his now dead friend, and first crush.

"They found Ren's body."

The whole world stopped for JR. When Ren went missing, He had always thought that he might end up hearing those words but he never wanted to actually think that.

Before he knew it, he started to break down into tears and, Jo, just hugged him. His other 3 ex friends found him and they all just hugged. A part of them was relieved that their friend was found, but they didn't want it to be like this.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Woow. That was quite soemthing. So the pilot was filled with things which is why there are 3 parts to it. Most episodes will be 1 chapter long, except finale's and possibly new season chapters. Ok. Im exhausted. Byeeeeeeee

-S