Popular In Life And Death Part. 2

Pretty Little Liars (Kpop Male Version)

One Year Later

After Ren's dissapreance, people were extremely terrified. They feared they would be killed next. They would lock their doors and windows, and they would put the chains on their doors. 

It has been one full year since Ren dissapeared. Life in their, ever so small town, started to slowly, but defentily, go back to how it used to be. the, now 4, bestfriends seperated and found other people to be around. 

Aarron came back from a family trip to Norway. They had left a couple of days after Ren's dissapearance.

Baekho continued studying and was at the top of his class.

JR was the one that was affected the most because of Ren. JR had a secret that involved Ren and Ren knew what it was. Even thought that was the case, JR still missed Ren so much.

MinHyun underwent an extreme transformation. The once chubby-ish teenage boy was now a fit, confident, diva-ish teenage man(Ish). 

Everything was now going back to the way it was. 

Aarron

"Aarron. Help me unpack all of the boxes." Said Mrs. Kwak to Aarron.

"Ok!!" yelled Aarron to his mother from his bedroom as he made his way downstairs.

"Honey. Are you ok? You seem a little shaken up." 

"It's not that mom. It's just that....it feels strange. I'm back here and....You know...it's been a year since the whole.....Ren thing. I just need a little of time to......process."

"That's understandable honey. After the traumatic thing that happened, I wouldn't blame you. What about the other three?"

"What about them?"

"Well, haven't you been talking to them?"

"Not really. Ren was the one that brought us together. Without him, we just don't have that much in common really."

"Well Ren was the best friend of all of you guys. That's what you have in common."

"yeah."

"You know what. This tape won't come off. You can go to your room now. Thank you for helping." Said Mrs. Kwak as she left for the kitchen to get a pair of scissors. 

After she left, Aarron heard footsteps coming from the stairs and he saw his dad. Immediatly, you could see a change of facial expression on Aarron's face.

He took a couple of steps towards his dad and said what his dad had been hoping to hear from Aarron.

"Don't worry dad. I'll keep your filthy secret." He told his father with a disgusted stare as he made his way up the stairs.

Flashback (Summer before Ren went missing)

"Hey Ren! Aarron! Wait up guys." Yelled Peniel, who was trying to catch up with Ren and Aarron.

"Hurry Aarron. We can't let him catch up to us." Said Ren to Aarron laughing.

"Well slow down. My Fro-Yo's going to fall." 

"Yeah yeah. Ohhh, lets go in this alley." Suggested Ren and they turned into there.

Peniel stopped trying to chase them and pulled out an item from his bag: an inhaler. he puffed into it a couple of times and then walked back where he came from. You could see the sadness that had overcome him. Why didn't anyone like him? He only tried to fit in. Sure he was kind of a geek, but he should still be able to have friends. Well at least MinHyun would talk to him ocasionaly. 

"HAHaha That was hilarious.'Hey! wait up guys,' please, he needs to fall of the edge of this planet." said Ren to Aarron as they started to walk into the alleyway, but Aarron wasn't listening to Ren anymore.

There, parked onto the side of the alley was Aarron's dad's car. Mr. Kwak was inside. He was kissing a women. But it was not Aarron's mother.

His dad happened to look out of the window and saw Aarron and Ren standing there. The look on his face indicated that he was just as shocked that Aarron had seen him. Aarron and Ren turned back and ran out of there, dropping the dessert on the floor.

End of Flashback

Aarron dropped off his brother off at his lacross practice and decided to go to a bar. What's the worse that could happen right? He had a fake I.D that he never used anyways. 

He arrived at the bar, and on his way, he saw a missing person's poster. it was Ren's. he ignored it and went to sit, asking for  a beer. 

"I.D?" Asked the bartender.

He showed it to him and then payed. 

As he was drinking the beer, he noticed there was a woman sitting alone on the otherside of the bar table. She was attractive so he decided to go talk to her. 

"Hi." He said with his most cool tone.

"Hello." Said the woman smilling. 

"what's your name?" He asked her.

"Ailee. And you?"

"Aarron. Nice to meet you. Are you from around here? I don't think I've seen you before." He asked.

"I actually just moved here. I like this town. It's very......peaceful." She said finding the right word.

"You could say that."

"So do you go to school?" She asked changing the subject.

"Yeah. I'm actually looking for a degree in literature."

"That's what I just recieved. What a coincidence." 

"Can you follow me?" He asked. He wanted to make out with her soooooo bad.

They both walked to the bathroom and threw the door open and locked it. Both of them were glued to eachother. Lips pressed hard and they were unseperable.

MinHyun

"MinHyun what about this shirt? What do you think?" asked Peniel as they were both trying to see what fit their personalities.

"Umm P, I don't think that's for you. That sort of scream,'Desperate!" He said trying to sound not as harsh.

"Duhhh. I was just kidding." they both started to chuckle. 

"I'm gonna go try on this scarf, K?" They both had an understanding

"K. I'm gonna try on these glasses."

After what seemed like forever, the 2 bestfriends finally started to walk out of the mall. 

"Wow bestie, Nice scarf." Said MinHyun to Peniel as they almost exited the doors.

"Thanks. Nice sunglasses."

"Excuse Me!" A security officer was heading towards them.

MinHyun thought that they were discovered till' the man hands him his wallet.

"Your wallet." He says 

"Ah. Yeah, Thank you.' He says and dashes out with Peniel.

"That was a close one." Peniel says to MinHyun. 

"Yeah." 

High School The Next Day

"Wow Aarron. You look umm...different. You don't wear those emo clothes anymore." Said JR as he encountered Aarron in the hallways.

"Yeah we all go throught that phase right? Have you talked to the other two ever since...you know.

"Not really. Baekho is basically the top student at this school. He is the overachiever. He's pretty normal. Then you got....MinHyun." As soon as he finished the sentence, Aarron turned to see what JR was staring at.

"Woahh." Was all Arron said.

"yeah I know huh. After Ren dissapeared, MinHyuk basically took over as the most popular. Along with Peniel."

Said JR happy he could catch Aarron up in all he's missed the past year.

_____________________________________________________________________________

WOW. I know that this first chapter was probably a horrible one. Sorry for wasting your time. LOL. Anyways thanksfor reading and I don't if all of the chapters will be this long. I'm looking at the episodes information and transforming it and molding it into a story. sooooo. ENJOY..

Love You All. SARANGHAE.

-S