Moments Later Part 1

Pretty Little Liars (Kpop Male Version)

No One

The Road is dark and and empty for what seemed like forever until you see a car's headlights. They're speeding away from the camping grounds and they park the car on the side of the road. The mysterious person gets out of the car and runs into the woods, leaving the engine running and doors wide open. 

Mrs. Hwang 

Mrs. Hwang was on her way home. While driving, she was in the process of figuring out where to hide all of the money she had stolen borrowed from Mrs. Lee. After a moment, She had her plan. She would use most of the money to pay off all of their debt, and the rest would be for MinHyun and her to spend. She knew it was wrong of her to do what she did, but she would put the money back before Mrs. Lee's visit next year. While going through her plan over nd over, she almost didn't realize the police car behind her turn on the sirens.

"Oh my god!" She said to herself.

"What if the bank figured out my unauthorized borrow?" 

She pulled the car over slowly, and waited for the cop to get out of the car.

After what seemed like forever, the cop knocked on the window, scaring Mrs. Hwang. 

"Good evening Mrs. Hwang." 

"Good evening officer. What can I do you for?" She was trembling her feet and could feel her stomach coming up . 

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to say that MinHyun was involved in a car accident. 

Camp Peniel

The ambulence had arrived shortly after Jr had called. The whole camp had surrounded the amubloence, trying to find out who had been involved in an accident. 

"Sorry, coming through, excuse me.....don't shove me, I'm trying to pass. It's my party. Bi*xh, Don't make me shove a pickle down your throat....Oh my god Baekho, what happened to MinHyun!" Peniel had finally found out about his best friend.

"Someone ran him over with a car. He's being brought to the hospital. The driver didn't even bother to stop, they just kept on going, not stopping. 

Jr, Baekho, and Aarron were all standing behind the ambulence door, watching as MinHyun was, now, being carried into the ambulence. 

"We're meeting at the hospital to see if he'll be alright. Mrs. Hwang has already arrived, waiting for the ambulence to arrive." 

"Well ok, I'll try to visit him, then." Said Peniel as he turned and walked away. 

As they were heading towards their cars, Aarron caught a glimpse of Amber. Wearing a black hoodie. 

The Hospital

When everyone had finally arrived, they waited for the doctor to talk to them. It took more time than they had thought, but the doctor eventually came out. 

"Mrs. Hwang?" He said

He walks towards her, while she is clutching on to her handbag very, very closely.

"Yes?" She answers him.

"Well, it appears that MinHyun is alright. He did end up breaking his leg and fracturing his neck but, he will be alright." He bowed and walked away.

"Oh thank god. I was so worried something worse could've happended." She told the other three friends. 

"It was probably Naeun. I mean, lets be real. She has all the reason to try and hurt us, seriosuly."

"No, Baekho, that's not possible as Naeun was arrested earlier while Peniel's party was happening." Said Mrs. Hwang

"What do you mean arrested?" 

"For the murder of Ren." 

The trio froze at the mention of that name. They would never be able to hear it and not freeze or reminisce on the old times. 

"Listen, you three need to go home, ok? Go and sleep the night away, and you can viit tomrrow when he'll be allowed visitors."

"Ok, but we're here the moment they allow us to enter." Said Aarron while rubbing his temples from the exhaustion of the entire day. 

"Alrigh. Now head home and sleep. It's been a long day for the three of you." 

And like that they left to their homes. Leaving Mrs. Hwang to care for their best friend, laying in bed, and all because of A. 

The Next Morning

MinHyun

MinHyun was aching, and he could barely stand the pain from trying to sit or try to move, but he had to stir in his bed, or he would go crazy. After fully waking up, he sat up and thought to himself.

'It was her. I know it. How could it not. It all makes sense. Doesn't it?'

A door opening snapped him out of his mind and he saw his mother entering his room with a coffee for her. 

"Oh sweetie, you're awake? How are you? Do you feel fine? Should we call the doctors? How about I go right now?" She sat the cup down on the table and headed for the door.

"Mom. I'm fine, ok?" I don't want a lot of commotion right now. I just want to be in peace for a while."

"Oh alright." And with thsat, she grabbed a chair from the table and set it down next to MinHyun's bed and sat down.

"How do you feel, Min?" She was a very caring mother. Alays making sure that her child was safe and healthy. She would forget to take care of herself for this. 

"I'm fine mom, but you don't look it." He said complimenting sharing her appearance to her. 

"By the way. Where are Baekho, JR, and Aarron?" Askeed MinHyun.

"Don't worry. They didn't erase you from their head. They did come to the hospital last night, but it was only family members able to see you, so I sent them home and told them to visit you in the morning."

"Well the sooner they get here, the faster I'll recover."

"I hope so hon'."

There is a knock on the door and three people walk into the room.

"Hey Min. How are you? Asks JR, holding some baloons.

"Hey guys, I'm so glad to see you all. I've been so miserable!! God this bed is so uncomfortable. I have never been so uncomfortable in my life. Even worse than that one time Ren convinced me to go hay-swimming at the ranch visit for school that one year." 

Aarron bursts out laughing.

"Oh my god, I remember that!" 

After a good 2 minutes he calmed down and the whole room atmosphere was very awkward so MinHyun tried his best to get his mom out of the room so they could talk about his discovery last night.

"Hey mom. Can you please go order me a coffee at starbucks, PLEEEZE!" 

"MinHyun, I don't even know if that's allowed, it'd be better to wait."

"But mom, please. I just got ran over, what do I have to do to get a Starbucks?" He used the guilt card on her.

"Aish....Alright, what do you want?" 

"A Double Chocolaty-Chip Frap!" 

"Alright. Do you guys want anything?" She said, turning towards the three friends.

"I'll have a-" JR was interrupted by an elbow to his rib cage.

"No ma'am, we're fine, thanks." 

"Hey, but I-" JR was cut off again by two elbows this time.

"OK, FINE!!! We're good!" Screamed JR.

"Alright. I'll be right back." And she walked out of the room and off she went.

"Alright guys, Starbucks is like 10 minutes away, so we have like 25 minutes to talk." Said MinHyun sitting up.

"MinHyun! You stupid boy you almost gave me a heart attack." Said Baekho walking up to his bed and slapping him on the shoulder.

"Oww!" Yelled MinHyun in pain. 

"Oops, sorry. We were just so worried."

"Ok guys. There are two things that I found out yesterday. They happened at the exact time too. Well, sort of."

"Well what is it?" Asks JR.

"Alright. Number one is that, Aarron? I saw you with Ms. Ailee. In her car. You were eating eachother's faces. At that moment, I saw Amber run up behind the car and write "I see you" in the back windshield."

"Wait, you and Ms. Ailee are a thing!?!? For a while or just yesterdy?" 

"Baekho! I din't just get in her car yesterday. What do you think I am? A ? Actually don't answer that." 

"Ok Well, Did you see anything else MinHyun?" 

"Not really just that." 

There was a knock on the door.

"My mom can not be back already." 

Aarron stood up and opened the door and stepped out.

Aarron

"Amber. Hi."

"Hi Aarron. I just stopped by to see how MinHyun wass doing." She handed Aarron a basket with goods and a teddy bear.

"Wow, I'll give these to him, thanks. And he's doing fine now. By the way, where were you last night?" 

"I was with my friend. Why?" 

"No reason. Just asking. Well I should go and be with MinHyun. We'll talk later."

"Ok. Bye."

'Why did she lie about where she was last night?'

He walked back into the room and shut the door.

MinHyun

Aarron, Baekho, and JR had left earlier, so MinHyun had decided to take a nap. It wasn't the best nap. MinHyun woke up from from a nightmare and sat up in  his very, very comfortable bed.

He didn't realize that there was a teddy bear on the desk staring at him and that creeped him out. As he was getting more and more creeped out, there was a knock on the door that made him jump.

"Come in!"

The door creaked open slowly and MinHyun became worried that it was -A.

"Who is it?" Asked MinHyun, worried for his health now.

A white flagged reached through the door crack and was waved frantically. Then, in walked Peniel. 

"I'm comming in! You can't stop me..." 

"You're already in here." Replied MinHyun.

"Look Min, I'm sorry about everything. Having uninvited you from my party, our fight. It makes me wonder whether you would be in here had you been at the party and not outside."

"Look Peniel, I am so tired of fighting. Seriously, this is a childish game that I just want to give up." 

"You know Min, I admire you so much. Seriously, when you did that back flip on the trampoline thand then pucked. Not just that, but you bowed. That's when I wanted to be your friend." 

"Niel, let's leave this behind, Alright?" 

"Agreed! I missed my best friend." 

Next day

When MinHyun woke up, his mom was sitting next to him, half asleep. 

"Hey mom. You don't have to stay here, you can go home."

"No honey, I'm fine. I'm your mom, I'm not leaving."

"You know mom, I don't need a private room, I'm fine in a public, shared room. These rooms are so expensive. It's not like we have the money."

"MinHyun, you don't ever have to worry about that again, ok?" 

"And why not?"

"Because I managed to get a bank loan." 

"Oh, well that's good."

"Yeah." Said Mrs. Hwang as she stared off outside the window.

Aarron

Aarron was sitting at the piano, playing away and all into it when Amber showed up. 

"Boo!" Yelled Amber at Aarron, causing him to jump.

"Geeze! Why!?" Aarron was on the floor, heart about to burst from.

"I thought that we could talk now." Amber told Aarron.

"That is a great idea. Why don't we start off by discussing why you lied about where you were when MinHyun got ran over?" 

"Ok. I was just trying to scare some people I knew by hiding in the woods. Not just that but, I also happened to see you and Ms. Ailee." 

"So it was you who wrote I SEE YOU in the back of her car." 

"I'm not saying I did or didn't do it." 

"Ok. well..."

"If you need help with going to the principal, I'd be more than happy to help you."

"Amber , it's not what you think-" 

"No seriously, All we need to do is tell him about what Ms. Ailee made you do." 

"No Amber. She didn't force me to do anything. And you can't tell anybody about Ms. Ailee and Me. You have to promise me!" 

Amber was thinking long and hard for a while, in the end, she said,

"Alright, alright I won't tell anyone." 

JR

I was trying to find out some more about what happened to Naeun btu, nothing could work. I tried calling Baekho to see if maybe he could help me.

"Hey Baekho! I need your help really fast." 

"With what?" Asked Baekho.

"I need to find out more about what's going on with Naeun." 

"JR, you need to drop whatever you think you have because she's already been arrested ok?" 

"You think I don't know that, I just want to know wh-" 

"Um...JR?" 

"Baekho Got to go. We'll talk later." 

"Alright bye!" 

"Hi BaekHyun." 

"Yeah well I happened to overhear your conversation and I'm just going to say this. Stay out of Naeun's buisness. Believe me when I say that she doesn't want to talk to you." 

"You know, you really should do something about overhearing people's conversation. As for my conversation, it's not a secret. I don't have a reason to hid it, unlike yours with Naeun. What do they call it? ?"

BaekHyun scoffed and walked away.

*Unknown* (1st person)

The hallway felt cramped. It was too narrow. It was almost 1:00 am. I had to hurry. I only had, at most, 5 minutes. I reached his room and took a deep breath and pulled myself togther. I pushed the doorknob and swung the door open. 

He was laying in bed and he turned slightly while hearing the door swing open. It looked like he was on some light medication. Not enough to impair him. 

It took him a while to adjust but, at long last, he recognized me. I could see it in his face.   

"Did you miss me?"