Know Your Frenemies

Pretty Little Liars (Kpop Male Version)

Fast Foreward a couple of weeks

Baekho

It is late at night and the Kang Residence is almost completely pitch black. In the kitchen, there are 2 figures, 1 being Baekho's brother, Suho, and his fiancé, BoA. They are talking to eachother. They are trying real hard to make sure that no one hears them. Baekho was up. He was trying to listen to what they were saying, but they were whispering too softly. He tried to get closer to them by stepping down a couple of stairs, but unfortunatley, the stairs creaked causing him to run upstairs. 

"Who's there?" said Suho to the stairs.

" Calm down, those are old stairs, probably a mouse or something." Said BoA.

"What if somebody heard u-" 

"Nobody heard us. Calm down." asserted BoA.

They left to the barn shortly after that to go to sleep and Baekho had also returned to his bed.

"What could they have been talking about??" Asked Baekho to himself.

Suddenly, his cell phone rang, indicating he recieved a message. He hoped it wasn't who he thought it was. He turned over to open it and his suspicion was right.

Did our little BoA get married for Love or an Alibi?

-A

The Next Morning

the following morning, Baekho went downstairs to make some coffee but BoA scared him by dropping a box in the living room.

"Oh sorry. Did I scare you?" She asked even though she already knew the answer.

"No. What are all these boxes for?" He asked her.

"Suho and I are moving. We're engaged and it's a good way to become even closer. Having our own space and everything."

"Alrght."

"I need to finish packing I'll be in the barn if you need me. Oh Baekho. We need to drop everything we had behind ok? We're gonna be family soon, so let's start acting like it."

"You got it." Said Baekho as he watched BoA organize a box that was by the kitchen.

Baekho had already forgotten about his coffee. He was awake anyway. As he was walking back up the stairs, he glanced at one of BoA's suitcases. He immediatly ran downstairs to have a closer look and he realized he wasn't going crazy. The suitcase had the Hilton Head Korea Resort tag. 

"Hey BoA?" He asked her.

"Yeah?" 

"When did you go to Hilton Head Korea?" 

"Ohh. I don't rememeber. It wasn't anytime soon though."

"Really."

"Yeah. Like I said, I'll be in the barn if you need me."

"Ok." Said Baekho as he sat down and stared at the tag.

Flashback (The Day Ren Disapeared)

The day was nice and warm and the 4 best friends were waiting at the bench for what seemed like forever. Then finally, a taxi car pulled up to the curb.

"Thank heavens he's here. How long has it been?? An hour or TWO!!!" Said Aarron.

"Calm down. Its been 47 minutes." said Baeko to Aarron.

"Well it felt like an hour or two."

The door of the cab opened and there was the boy they had been waiting for. 

"Hey guys." Ren said to all of them.

"Hi Ren." Said JR to Ren but he didn't hear him.

"So MinHyuk, Did you....?" Said Ren to MinHyuk.

"Yeah. I got a bottle of tequilla." Said MinHyuk. showing off his 'prize.'

"Alright. Make sure to keep those baggy sweaters." Said Ren.

"Right..." Spoke MinHyuk softly to himself.

"Hey Baekho, do me a favor and get my suitcase from the trunk, I can't stand my arms." Asked Ren.

"Sure." Said Baekho. As he got the suitcase, he saw that Ren's suitcase read Hilton Head Korea Resort.

"Hey Ren, I thought you went to your Grandmother's House." asked Baekho to Ren.

"I did." Responded Ren to him.

"Why is there a Hilton Head Korea tag on your suitcase? There is no Hilton Head Korea near your grandmothers house."

 "You're right. There isn't. She took me to one. They had some sort of spa discount so we drove to the nearest 2 hour one." Answered Ren.

"But wh-" Baekho was interrupted by Ren.

"Why so many questions Baekho? Cheer up. It's the last day of summer. So much to do in so little time." Said Ren as he started to walk away with JR, MinHyuk, and Aarron.

End Of Flashback

Baekho had called up the named resort and asked questions about the wherabouts of BoA. He then called JR over to tell him what he discovered.

"So what's up. You do know school starts in like 1 hour, right?  Asked JR.

"Yeah I know. You can just go with me. Ok, but guess what I found out today?"

"What?"

"Remember the day of our sleepover when Ren came back and he told us how he had gone to Hilton Head Korea with his grandma?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I think he lied about it."

"Umm. I thought you saw a tag on his suit case?"

"No I did. what I meant was, I don't think he went with his grandmother. I think he went with BoA."

"Wh-"

"I found one of BoA's suitcases and asked her why she had same resort tag on her suitcase She said she went a while ago. Then it hit me, What if they went together."

"Umm."

"No hear me out. If Ren was with BoA, that day, then that means maybe she IS connected to his murder in someway.

"Or she could not."

"That is why I called the resort to try to piece it together. Guess what I found?"

"Yesss WHat?!??!

"Ren and BoA where in the resort at the same day. They even checked out at relatively the same time.

"Let's talk about it later Okay? Lets just go to school." Said JR as he and Baekho made their way out. 

___________________

I have had this part oof this chapter written all the way up to that last line. I don't think

I would be able to finish this chapter anyways, so I'll just publish what I got. I'm going to skip

everything (Mostly) to catch up to where this series currently is.