Mine

Mister Teacher!

qN02N4p.png

“, I slept.” Sehun opened up his eyes with a huge sigh.

“Good morning! Come here, eat some breakfast,”  Luhan said. 

“Nah, I'm fine.

“It seems like your keys were not found when they caught the thieves, only your wallet was found.

“You're kidding with me.
 

Luhan shook his head, he was fully serious. Sehun gaped widely, he had no where to stay now. Sehun felt the anger boil inside of him, he felt the anger rush to his head. He wanted to hit the thieves so bad at that moment. There was no way in hell he'd let them live on this planet anymore, he rolled his neck and stood up with fire in his eyes. Luhan grimaced at Sehun.

 

“Sit. Eat. Then beat them up.” Luhan stood there with his arms crossed while staring at Sehun.

“Fine.” Sehun sat down on a chair while Luhan served him his breakfast. Pancakes.

 

Sehun dug in and to his surprise, these pancakes were really tasty. The sweetness that melted inside of his mouth and the strawberry jam that made the pancakes slightly cold. He was shocked, he never knew that his former gangster leader could make pancakes this well. Luhan watched Sehun with a bright smile, he could see Sehun smile from time to time. Luhan opened up the fridge and slowly poured some orange juice to Sehun who didn't mind at all, in fact Sehun even requested more pancakes from Luhan. 

 

“So what will you do now? You don't have any keys to enter your own home,” Luhan said after a while. 

“I don't know. Guess I'll become homeless?” Sehun joked. 

“You're free to stay over at my house,” Luhan reminded Sehun. 

“I can possibly not do that.” 

“Yes you can.” 

“Can not.

“Can yes.” 

“No.

“Yes.” Luhan insisted. 

“No.” 

“No.” Luhan grinned. 

“Yes,” Sehun said.

“Yah! You tricked me on the last one,” Sehun shouted and pointed at Luhan who shrugged his shoulders. 

“Dunno what you're talking about. Then it has been decided. Here's my spare key. Today is a warm Sunday so why don't we go to the grocery shop together?” Luhan patted Sehun's head and smiled. 

 

Sehun looked at the spare key he got from Luhan with a weak smile. Always so caring, you haven't changed at all, Sehun thought and followed Luhan's back. The two of them walked under the burning heat with sweat soaking their bodies. The sun was shining more than expected, the news said that today would be cloudy. Sehun looked at Luhan who seemed to have it rough with the heat. 

 

“Are you fine teacher?” Sehun asked. Luhan turned around and nodded. 

“My body is quite weak when it comes to warm weathers like this,” Luhan explained and fanned himself with his hand. 

“Here it is.” Luhan happily walked in to the grocery shop with Sehun next to him. 

 

Luhan got a shopping cart and asked Sehun to throw in whatever he wanted to eat. Sehun sighed at Luhan. How the hell could this person be so carefree and careless? What human-being would simply offer someone to live with him just like that, without any second thoughts? Sehun looked at Luhan once again and snickered at the funny sight. Luhan was wandering around with no idea on what to buy and he was talking with the staffs nonstop about what was healthy to eat for a teenage boy. Sehun dragged Luhan away from the staff who seemed very bothered by Luhan's rambling. 

 

“Found anything you'd like me to buy for you?” Luhan looked at the empty shopping cart Sehun held with a big sigh. 

“I can't possibly just throw in whatever I'd like to eat you know,” Sehun mumbled. 

 

Luhan grabbed some instant noodles, bread, cornflakes, meat and whatever he found amusing and placed it in the shopping cart without any hesitation. The amount of things he bought caught Sehun off guard. The amount wasn't little, it was literally very much. Too much actually. He wasn't too sure if Luhan was either dumb or dumb. Luhan went over to pay and he immediately flashed his big wallet carelessly again. The female employee stared widely at the cash presented in front of her. Sehun facepalmed himself and immediately smacked Luhan's head. 

 

“W-What!” Luhan pouted. 

“Don't show your wallet so carelessly in front of others.” Sehun rolled his eyes. 

“Oh right!” Luhan quickly shoved his wallet in to his pocket with an awkward smile. 

 

They quickly left with six heavy bags full with all the bull Luhan decided to buy. The heat was once again killing Luhan slowly. Luhan squatted down with his head dangling between his head, he quickly stood up again. He didn't want Sehun to worry about him after all, he was a responsible and healthy teacher! Luhan constantly convinced himself that he was not dizzy nor tired but his body didn't quite agree with that. His vision slowly became blurry and the second Sehun looked away, Luhan immediately fainted down on the ground. Luhan hit his head hard but not hard enough for any serious injuries. Sehun looked terrified as he saw Luhan's body on the ground. 

 

“Luhan! Hey, wake up!” Sehun dropped his heavy bags and ran towards Luhan who didn't respond at all. A small crowd was forming around them and Sehun didn't know what to do. 

 

“Geez, what is this ruckus,” Kai said and glanced over at the crowd. But two familiar faces immediately pulled Kai towards them. 

“Teacher!” Kai shouted out. 

“Kai, what the hell are you doing here?” Sehun wondered.

“That goes for you too,” Sehun said. 

 

Kai pulled out his phone and immediately called his personal driver. 

 

“My personal driver will come soon,” Kai said. 

“Personal driver?” Sehun frowned. 

“Eerr, a long story. I'm actually a noble, I'm from the noble Kim family.” Kai scratched his head with an awkward smile. 

“Young master! Is that you?” A man voice called out. 

 

The man stepped forward and immediately put some water into Luhan's mouth.

 

“You are?” Kai questioned.

“I'm Luhan's butler or servant. Whatever you may call it in today's society,” the man said.

 

Kai's driver came and the three of them; Kai, Sehun and the butler carried the bags and Luhan over to the black fancy car. Sehun told Kai's driver where Luhan's house were located.

 

“No, take him to Luhan's real mansion instead,” Luhan's butler said.

“Wha—Wait. No.” Sehun raised his right eyebrow while looking at the butler who seemed very very suspicious.

“I came to visit Luhan today, his father wishes to see Luhan. Please understand,” the butler explained with a sincere voice and bowed his head.

 

Kai looked at Luhan and then the butler. Who the hell was Luhan? They arrived in front of Luhan's real home, the famous white mansion that is well-known among the richer ones. Kai had heard lots of rumors of it, the famous mansion that his own parents once wanted to purchase against all costs. It was a mansion that all the rich ones had wished to live in, tourists visits the mansion every summer to take a picture before they leave South Korea. It's a really prestigious mansion that  attracts many people. 

 

“You're kidding me,” Kai said. 

“Hm?” Sehun was clueless as he looked at the mansion, he had no idea what was going on and how rich Luhan actually was. 

“. Luhan must be someone really rich. This is just too overwhelming.” Kai gasped for air. 

 

As the car stopped, the three of them slowly walked out of the car, leaving the bags full of food. Luhan was being carried by his butler that went with the name Sebastian. They were standing in front of a huge black fence that had a gothic feel to it and just behind the fence was the mansion located. Luhan's home. Two bodyguards approached Luhan with a big smile. 

 

“Young master is back everyone!” The bodyguard shouted. 

 

Then suddenly, a big group of bodyguards appeared. They surrounded Sebastian and Luhan, leaving Kai and Sehun out from the circle. They patted and touched Luhan all over with wide grins. They all complained about how they had missed Luhan's presence and how cruel his parents had gotten ever since he left the mansion. Luhan was seriously well-liked by everyone that worked in the mansion. Sebastian looked at the black rings Luhan had gotten under his eyes with a big sigh. 

 

“He must be working hard these days. He looks like a panda,” Sebastian said and chuckled. The fence opened up and they were free to pass. Kai and Sehun timidly followed Luhan and his butler, Sebastian. They entered the mansion after a long walk and a very very long security check. Kai was amazed and he just couldn't contain his excitement once he had stepped into the mansion's holy floor. Luhan was placed on his big bed and Sebastian slowly set the room's temperature lower. 

 

“Hmm, what's this?” Sebastian pulled out a brown envelope. Sebastian opened up the envelope, in the envelope were information about each student in A-class and F-class found.  Sebastian read some of the profiles and went  all berserk. 

 

“Young master shall not be teacher at this school anymore!” Sebastian shouted. 

“Tell the principal of the Deril school that Luhan has resigned,” Sebastian said and  gritted his teeth. 

 

He had no idea that his master was teaching at such a horrible school, delinquents and criminals as students? What kind of bull was that? Sebastian walked around in circles while biting his nails. He had been so careless, how could he have sent away his young master to such a school? There was no way he'd let Luhan stay in Deril. 

 

“Wait, what? You're resigning Luhan from Deril?” Kai narrowed his eyes at Sebastian. 

“I will not allow that, you're doing something against Luhan's will.” Sehun stared at Sebastian. 

“It is for my master's best,” Sebastian calmly explained and closed his eyes.

 

Luhan sighed and stopped faking that he was sleeping.

 

“Sebastian, I will not forgive you if you resign me from Deril,” Luhan said. 

“Master! You mustn't stand up like that so hastily!” Sebastian quickly supported Luhan. 

“Don't touch me,” Luhan mumbled and smacked away Sebastian's hand.

“M-Master Luhan. So cruel.” Sebastian pouted. 

“Yeah, guess why.” Luhan glared at Sebastian who clawed his hair, he had never seen Luhan act so cold towards him.

“Fine. Fine. Fine!” Sebastian immediately canceled the resignation and begged for forgiveness from Luhan.  

“But who will protect you? These criminals may harm you, drug you, beat you up!” Sebastian shouted at Luhan.

“Have you forgotten who I am? I'm the—”  Luhan got cut off from his sentence. 

 

Sehun pulled Luhan close to him with a determined smile and said, “Don't worry. I'll protect my teacher from any harm.” 

 

Kai watched Sehun and Luhan being all touchy. Luhan gaped and tried to get away from Sehun's arms that was holding him so close and tight that even Luhan got all nervous. , he's a lot stronger than I thought he was, Luhan thought. Sehun's strength increased as Kai grabbed Luhan and attempted to pull Luhan away from Sehun. 

 

“You're hurting our teacher, don't you see Luhan struggling to get away from you?” Kai sent a glare at Sehun who didn't budge at all. 

 

People would normally budge and listen to Kai since he were the leader over the F-class, but Sehun was the leader of F-class as well. He had the very same ranking and standing in the school community as Kai had. 

 

“He's my football coach so don't touch him,” Kai said and pulled away Luhan from Sehun. 

“Hmm, you say 'my football coach'. Sorry to burst that bubble but he's also mine football coach now then. Luhan, I'll be joining your football team then. Take good care of me.” Sehun smirked. 

 

Luhan awkwardly stared at the two glaring at each other. Sebastian chuckled, “Oh my, young master is really popular isn't he? Sorry, but he's mine.” 

 

Sebastian enjoyed teasing people and now he find two new preys. “What are you saying Sebastian?” Luhan frowned.

 

Sebastian pulled Luhan into a big hug, Sehun and Kai immediately reacted.

 

“Get away!” The both of them said in unison and pulled away Luhan.      

 

qN02N4p.png

A/N: Hey there readers, Thanks for always commenting.
I try to reply to most of them when I can! I usually don't
update twice a week but now I've done it. Enjoy the 
new chapter. I humbly ask you to upvote to show your
very support for this story. Also I hope that I won't drop
this fanfiction, I usually abandon my stories but I've decided
to not do that. Also, as for how Sebastian looks like: 
(Kinda lmao.)

tumblr_n61rgucGGJ1sfhaubo1_500.png
Cheers!