Water

Mister Teacher!

qN02N4p.png

It was another bright day for Luhan today, he had been accepted to an all-boys school where he'd be teaching sports and math. He was insanely excited and nervous for it. He had no idea on what exactly the school looked like or what his school was like. He had no clue and he didn't really want to take his time to search it up or anything, he had finally gotten a job of his and was now ready to fully become an independent man. He was the son of two rich parents and they would constantly send him money each month to live on, which was not a small amount of money of course. Now he could finally earn his own money. He left home when he was around 18 years old and he regretted nothing, yet that is. 

 

“Off I go!” Luhan beamed and left with his grey suit on and black bag.

 

Luhan was biking to the school he'd teach at with a wide grin on his face. He felt the wind grazing his skin, his hair was feeling the wind. It was a cold spring day, people were driving to their jobs and it was approximately seven o'clock in the morning. Luhan stopped by at a cafe to grab some coffee. He bought a cup of coffee and drank it up in the speed of light. A burning sensation was hurting him every time he touched his tongue, he was almost late and could not afford to come late. 

 

He didn't really know the way to his school and had to follow the map he was given through a mail along with his acceptance letter. He carefully followed the paths and finally managed to find his ways to the school. But he was met by a rundown building, graffiti everywhere, the windows were broken and glass were scattered everywhere. It looked like a prison or hell. It was still early and no one had arrived yet, Luhan actually thought he had come to the wrong school but a silver plate with Deril carved into it was enough of proof for him, this was indeed the school he was assigned to teach at. 

 

“What the hell,” Luhan mumbled. 

 

Without any delay, Luhan immediately went in to the school building to find the principal, Taegun. It was easy to find Taegun's office, it was just by the entrance. Luhan knocked on the door and Taegun told him to come in. 

 

“Oh my, if it isn't the new teacher,” Taegun said and smiled. 

“Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan. It's a pleasure to work for you!” Luhan greeted and bowed 90 degrees. Taegun chuckled and nodded. 

“You're an energetic fellow aren't you? I like it, you'll be taking care of the classroom F,” Taegun said. 

“I see, may I ask you something?” Luhan hesitatingly asked. Taegun nodded, “What?”

“Why's the school so ugly? Eeer, I mean, you know, ehm ...” Luhan looked down on his feet with embarrassment. Taegun just laughed. 

“Didn't you read the whole letter I sent to you? This is a school for criminals, dropouts, delinquents and so on. Of course will our school look awful. Students break the windows every day. They paint the walls and leave cigs on the ground.” 

 

Huh? Luhan was left in shock. What the hell did the principal just say? Luhan gaped, a part of him just died slowly. His brain wasn't functioning well and he stopped breathing. He was suppose to teach at this school? Luhan felt like going home immediately, there was no way in hell he'd teach a bunch of delinquents or criminals. He started to panic, why him? Why him out of all the teacher who applied? 

 

“Why me out of all those who applied?” Luhan asked.

“Because you were the only one who applied, you really saved us this time,” Principal Taegun said and smiled.

 

Luhan gaped once again, he silently left the office without saying farewell or bowing. He was left in shock, out of all schools, this was the school he had applied to? Furthermore, he was the only one who applied to it. Of course he'd be the only one, who the hell would like to teach at a school for criminals and such? Luhan leaned against the wall with a loud sigh. All he could do for now was to just do his job. The payment was rather high and he needed the money.

 

He followed the path to the F-Classroom, a bad feeling was lingering inside of his stomach once he stood in front of the classroom door. He felt like he'd never be able to return to his ordinary and peaceful life once he stepped in to the classroom. Luhan touched the doorknob with his trembling hand. He had no time to waste, he just wanted this day to end quickly so he immediately opened up the door. Right when he stepped in to the classroom something unexpected happened to Luhan and his students were laughing their asses off. 

 

A plastic bowl filled with colored water had landed on Luhan's head and he was all wet and smelled insanely disgusting, they had also added some smell to the water and Luhan was stunned and frozen. The scented water was dripping down from his head and his whole body was soaked with water, Luhan didn't know how to react. He clenched his fists, trying to calm his balls down. Luhan slowly exhaled and inhaled. He took off his jacket and slowly walked over to the chalkboard, he then wrote his name with big letters. 'Luhan'.

 

“Good morning everyone, my name's Luhan and from today on I'll be your homeroom teacher. I'll be teaching you in sports and maths, any questions?” Luhan loosened up his black tie with a sigh.

 

There was no way in hell Luhan would give up on his job now, not after getting his revenge. Luhan was secretly making up an evil plan to avenge himself for this humiliation. No one uttered a word and only then did Luhan realize how goddamn dangerous his students looked like. In the back sat some students who smoked, they were squatting on top of the chairs. In the front sat students who had their feet on their desks, some where playing games on their phones and some were even sitting on their chairs with women next to their sides. Luhan got all confused once he saw the women in front of him, he was pretty sure that females were not allowed in his school. 

 

“I have a question! Are you a ?” Someone shouted out with a smirk.

“Huh?” Luhan's ears became tomato red and the students laughed at the honest response. 

 

Luhan looked at the pictures he had received from the principal. With these pictures, Luhan could easily tell who was who and what their names were. The one who asked that question went by the name Chanyeol. Luhan made sure to mentally note down every single name that did something bad or humiliated him. Because he'd definitely embarrass them twice as much when he got his chance. 

 

“When does this class end?” Sehun mumbled. 

“Yo, leader. What should we do now?” Baekhyun asked. 

 

Curiosity immediately arouse, who was the leader? Luhan knew that if he wanted this class to listen to him, all he needed to do was to get along with the leader. If he were to be hated by the leader, who knows what other pranks this class would do to him. Luhan knew how delinquents worked, he was a former delinquent himself after all. But he'd rather take that to his grave than telling anyone about his past. 

 

“Let's leave,” Kai said and walked out from the classroom arrogantly. 

“You heard the leader, everyone out from the ing room,” Baekhyun shouted. 

“Heh, bye teach!” Suho waved at Luhan and winked at him, Luhan was now left alone in his classroom. 

“Hmpf, so that's the leader.” Luhan smirked and immediately stared at the pictures, looking for the picture of the leader. 

Kai.” Luhan crumpled the picture and threw it away. It was war. 

 

qN02N4p.png

Luhan went to his own little office to research about this school a bit more. 

 

This school is an all-boys school, there are six different classrooms. A, B, C, D, E and F. Luhan clicked on different links on his mobilephone to find more information, articles kept on popping up, articles about how violent the students from this school was. Rubbery, bullying, illegal drugs and etc. There was not a single good article about school Deril, not even one. Only negatives and bad articles could be found. That was until Luhan accidently clicked on an article, a very old one that is. 

 

[News] Once again has Deril won against their opponent for today's round. They've qualified to the finales, if they win the next match they'll win the whole competition and become the best school team in South Korea. Their passion for football can be seen in each match.
Source: xxxx.com 
Date: 2012-05-11

[Breaking] Deril has been disqualified, they've violently hit the other team during the match and therefore been disqualified. Is this the end for Deril, the school who had managed to come this far? Are they just a bunch of useless fools in the end? 
Source: xxxyxxy.com
Date: 2012-05-18

 

Luhan turned off his phone, he knew exactly what to do ... He was going to revive the old football team. He didn't really know where he got this urge to revive the team. But if his students were to be in the team and train, wouldn't that at least keep them away from any form of violence and give them dreams and hope? Luhan smirked. He knew that it would be tough to get members into the team but he'd do anything to help his students from their boredom and all the drugs and whatnot. It was time to bring some positive attention to this school, if his soon-to-be football team won a big competition wouldn't he also get some spotlight for that? 

 

Luhan laughed, he started to picture wild fantasies about FC Barcelona wanting him as a manager and people taking photos of him after he and his team had won a big competition. Luhan smacked himself back to his senses. 

 

“Hwaiting!”

 

But Luhan had still not forgotten about the water incident just this morning of course. 


 

qN02N4p.png