1 out of 200.

Mister Teacher!

qN02N4p.png

“Woah, our football team was that good?” Kai scratched his chin after seeing videos of his school team playing football. It was amazing,

 

Kai had no idea of this. He mostly spent his days on the roof smoking from time to time, got into brawls and fights, doing nothing. He was your typical useless delinquent who had no life. Luhan felt seriously bad for Kai, 'cause he really didn't have a life. Luhan patted Kai's back with pity. The two of them were sitting alone on a bench, discussing about the revival of the football team. 

 

“I can force Suho and Chanyeol into this, I don't know about Sehun though,” Kai said. 

“I don't want to force them into the club though.” 

“There's no other way.” Kai sighed at the soft hearted Luhan. 

“I'll force Baekhyun into this, he's my follower and whatever I tell him to do, he'll do it.” 

“Sorry for the trouble then, thank you.” Luhan smiled and ruffled Kai's hair. 

 

Kai himself didn't know why exactly he wanted to help out, at first he just wanted to make Luhan stop crying, but now he just felt like helping out for real. It was time for him to abandon his old lifestyle. He didn't know why, but Luhan gave this calming effect to those around him and Kai was unexpectedly obedient and kind towards Luhan. Kai didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but for now, he just wanted to focus on football and the revival of it. 

 

Luhan sighed as he looked at Kai who was talking with his group of friends, Kai wasn't that bad at all. Luhan expected him to be stubborn, silly, dumb, scary and fearless. But the second Luhan showed his tears, Kai immediately became weak and even comforted him. Luhan wondered why exactly such a gentle person could be known as someone brutal and scary. Luhan smiled for himself and left towards his office. He had yet to meet any other teachers on this school. Luhan was responsible for two classes; A-Class and F-Class. The difference between the two classes made Luhan shiver. 

qN02N4p.png

It was a late evening and Luhan finally finished watching his videos of Deril's football team, he had managed to get a clubroom and he even made some flyers. He walked home with a headache and an empty stomach, Luhan decided to grab some food and headed towards McDonald's. Luhan awkwardly opened up his very thick wallet after ordering. The McDonald's employee saw the awfully big and stuffed wallet with wide eyes, it was his first time he had seen so much cash in a wallet. 

 

“You want to eat here or?” The employee asked with his eyes still at the wallet. 

“I'll eat it at home,” Luhan calmly replied. 

“Okay, please wait a few minutes for your burger and drink. Thank you.” 

 

Luhan left the queue and sat down, waiting for his food. The employee was staring unusually much on Luhan and he noticed it too. Luhan awkwardly adverted his eyes once he met the employee's eyes. Luhan shoved the wallet in to his black bag when the employee looked away. The employee talked to another employee and the two of them directly stared at Luhan at the same time and it made Luhan really really uncomfortable. The doors opened up and in came a bunch of boys. 

 

“Oh! If it isn't my teacher,” Suho said and winked at Luhan. 

“What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home and do your homework?” Luhan sighed as he felt the two employees staring a hole into his head. 

“Urgh, don't in teacher.” Baekhyun flipped his bangs and pulled out his wallet, ready to order something. 

“You just left work?” Kai stepped forward and waved timidly at Luhan who immediately lightened up. 

“Yeah— Looks like my food is waiting for me. You guys better go home early and do your homework.” Luhan hurriedly took his food and walked away. 

“Teacher, you dropped something!” Chanyeol shouted. Luhan stopped walking and turned around. 

“What did I drop? Huh?” Luhan asked and turned around while darting his eyes all over the floor. 

“You dropped your brain!” Chanyeol clapped his hands with laughter. Luhan rolled his eyes and left McDonald's with a big big sigh. 

 

Luhan walked towards his home, it was cold and the sky was pitch black. Only now did Luhan realize how scary it was to walk home alone this late at night, especially after getting constantly stared at by two employees that Luhan had never seen in his life before and hopefully never would because they really creeped him out. Luhan drank his Sprite with a satisfied smile, his headache was slowly fading away but his stomach was screaming for the hamburger. Luhan stopped walking all of a sudden, he heard some footsteps following him. 

 

Luhan walked again and then stopped to confirm if someone really was following him, indeed. Someone was going after him. Luhan got scared and walked so fast that he even heard his stalker panting hard. Luhan looked around, no one was here. He had basically entered a location where no one was. Luhan nervously took out his phone and had his phone ready, just in case. Luhan was sweating, never had he been this scared before. 

 

Luhan exhaled and inhaled, he couldn't keep on walking around in circles. He knew that, that was why he turned around. Two familiar faces approached him, it was the two employees from before. Luhan gulped as he saw what the two of them had in their hands. One had a baseball bat and the other a pole. The two of them got a mega shock when Luhan turned around and they didn't know what to do. 

 

“D-Do you have some business with me?” Luhan stuttered nervously. 

“Give us your money and we'll let you go without any injuries,” one of them said. 

“Huh?” Luhan frowned. 

“Yes, you heard us. Give us your money. You have a lot don't you?” 

“I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that,” Luhan said and turned around. 

“We won't let you go!” One of them started to attack Luhan who painfully received a hit on his shoulder. 

“I-I told you!” The one who hit Luhan started to regret it, he was trembling like a madhorse. He had never hit someone like this. 

“You ain't gonna touch my money.” Luhan stood up weakly and shot the two of them a smirk. 

“Arrogant rich bastard!” The two of them attacked Luhan but didn't manage to land a single hit. 

 

“Who's there?” A man's voice said. The two of them stared at each other and ran away for their lives. 

 

Luhan breathed out with relief, he didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. He took that hit although he could've dodged it. Luhan was a teacher after all, he could possibly not hit people. If the words of him hitting people reached the principal's ears, he would, without and doubts, get his fired. Luhan who had a clear dream set up already could not afford to get fired. His ultimate goal was to revive the football team and fix the bad reputation, also the way his students acted was not right. 

 

Luhan knew from experience, acting all gangster and delinquent would not take them anywhere in life. Luhan spent his teenage life beating every person up when he felt like it after all. Luhan has mastered judo and Taekwondo, learnt fighting from a young age. The fact that his parents were multimillionaires put Luhan in big danger every day, you never knew when he would get kidnapped by his parents' enemies, that was why Luhan was put up in different martial arts classes and self-defense lessons every week. 

 

Luhan turned around to thank the person who voiced out. 

 

“If it isn't mister teacher,” Sehun said. 

“Sehun! What are you doing here?” Luhan frowned. 

“Stalking you.” 

“Yeah yeah, anyway. Thanks for helping me, urgh. I shouldn't show my wallet so carelessly I guess,” Luhan mumbled. 

 

Sehun suddenly stopped talking and he immediately looked through his pockets. He cursed loudly. 

 

“Those ing bastards, they took my wallet along with my keys when they bumped into me.” Sehun kicked a trash can nearby with a pissed off face. 

“Now I can't ing go home,” Sehun said and gritted his teeth. 

“Why not?” Luhan asked. 

“I live alone? How do you expect me to enter my own home if my keys have been stolen?” Sehun stomped the ground nonstop. 

“It's getting late, let's go home to me for now,” Luhan said and patted Sehun's head. 

“No thank you.” Sehun bitterly spitted on the ground. 

“Just come with me,” Luhan muttered and dragged Sehun with him. 

 

As they entered Luhan's home Sehun immediately gaped, his chin was literally dropping down. Luhan's home were high-tech, decorated with expensive material. Every single thing looked luxurious. Luhan embarrassingly took off his jacket as he watched Sehun's shocked face. Sehun who always appeared pokerfaced finally showed some more variation with his handsome face. 

 

“Want anything to drink?” Luhan opened up his fridge with a smile. 

“Damn, that's a whole soda collection. I'll take some cola,” Sehun responded, still in shock.  

“Here.” Luhan threw the bottle with cola to Sehun and Luhan threw himself all over his couch. 

 

Luhan made a quick call regarding the thieves to the police and asked them to find the two employees who attacked him and stole Sehun's wallet along with his keys. Sehun awkwardly sat down on another couch right next to Luhan who was zapping between different channels. Sehun didn't dare to talk nor look at Luhan but after a while he finally spoke up. 

 

“Hey, any updates regarding my wallet?” Sehun looked at Luhan but he was met by a sleeping Luhan. 

 

Luhan was sleeping with his mouth open and he had ed his white shirt due to the hot temperature and his whole chest was showing. Sehun choked on his cola at the sight. 

 

“What the hell,” Sehun mumbled. 

 

Sehun shivered as the temperature in the room suddenly got a lot cooler. He glanced at Luhan again and sighed. He took off his jacket and covered up Luhan's almost-bare-body. He stopped breathing and took a long look at Luhan's face. 

 

“This teacher is so defenseless and fragile, yet he's not. You'll awaken a tiger's lust if you continue like that,” Sehun said in a low voice. 

“That tiger might just be me, or anyone else.” Sehun sighed and smiled. 

 

He pulled out a picture from his pocket, he exhaled with relief. He was relieved that his photo didn't get stolen, it was a picture of him and Luhan. Sehun was after all Luhan's underling during Luhan's golden days as a delinquent. But to Sehun's disappointment, Luhan did not remember him at all. Not that Sehun was surprised, Sehun was always watching Luhan from afar, he was 1 out of 200 other underlings who Luhan had to take care of. 

 

“To be able to meet again, it really must be fate.” Sehun snickered and fell asleep on the floor next to Luhan's couch.  

 

 

 

qN02N4p.png

A/N: Thanks for all the support and comments! 
I'm just going to tell you why I don't update so 
often, it's because my internet is basically taken
away by my mother except for Fridays, Saturdays 
and Sundays. Only then can I update. Also, 
sometimes when I write I forget to hide the chapter
and it gets published, that explains pretty much why
you get the update notification and you don't see
an updated chapter. 

Yet again, thanks for all the comments. Keep 'em 
comin'!