One member, gained.

Mister Teacher!

qN02N4p.png

“Luhan, you're in charge of another classroom as well. The A-Classroom, urgh. Teacher after teacher resigns just like that, I wonder why,” Principal Taegun said and scratched his scalp.

 

Luhan blinked. Principal, you seriously don't know why? Luhan thought and shook his head. If it wasn't for his strong will and pride, he'd long ago just resigned but the humiliation he received yesterday kept him determined to stick to his teaching position like an annoying bug. But all his will, pride and confidence went away the second Taegun told him that he'd be in charge of another class. Luhan left the office with a loud and slow sigh. He had already told the principal in advance that he'd revive the football team but Taegun only laughed and told him that it was beyond impossible. 

 

“Nothing's impossible, the impossible just takes a little longer,” Luhan mumbled with his eyes sparkling. 

 

Luhan grabbed his umbrella he brought from home, he stood in front of the A-Classroom and he slowly opened up the door with a smile. To his shock, no bowl of water landed on top of him nor any other traps and even more shocking was how his students looked like in the A-Classroom. They were sitting there with stern faces, looking all serious. They had their books on their desks, ready to note down anything that the teacher would explain to them. It was so damn shocking that Luhan thought he was hallucinating. 

 

“Are you pulling my leg now?” Luhan asked and gave off his typical suspicious-of-you face. 

“No, hurry up and teach us the stuff you're suppose to teach?” Kris scolded Luhan who stepped back. 

“You're new aren't you?” Xiumin asked. 

“Yeah,” Luhan replied shortly. 

“A-Class is for those who have good grades, in short; those who're awesome. F-Class is for those who are useless garbage,” Xiumin said and smirked. 

“O-Oh ... ” Luhan coughed, he put down his umbrella with embarrassment and started to teach them math. 

 

Luhan stayed all night long yesterday to find the ex-football members, some of them had graduated and some were still in the school. Luhan pulled out his album full of pictures, six pictures. Only six of the golden football team were still in the school and to his surprise did he already find three of them in the A-Class. Luhan gasped for air, it was indeed his lucky day today. While he had looked around in the classroom properly for the first time, some familiar faces had immediately caught his mind and attention. 

 

“Xiumin, Kris and Lay,” Luhan mumbled to himself in the lowest possible tone. The students' concentration was intense, it was totally silent and the only sound that could be heard was the clock and their pencils.  Despite the concentration, Xiumin, Kris and Lay still heard what Luhan had said. They had heard Luhan calling their names and immediately looked up at Luhan. 

 

“You called?” Kris raised his right eyebrow.

“H-Huh?” Luhan stuttered.

“Yeah, I also heard my name being called out by you!” Xiumin scratched his head, wondering if he had heard the wrong things.

“Oh I did.” Luhan smiled.

“So?” Kris sighed, he wanted to study but Luhan was making it impossible.

“Y-You guys wanna join the football team again?” Luhan awkwardly asked them while looking down on his toes.

“No,” The three of them bluntly said with a loud voice. Not the least interested. 

 

Luhan pouted. He knew that they wouldn't agree to join, but that straight 'no' made him doubt the revival of the football team. Luhan ended the math lesson and went ahead to his tiny office, he had managed to find some past videos of Deril playing football. Luhan didn't expect so much from the video but he was left in shock after watching the video. Their footwork and dribbling was flawless. The teamwork was better than any other team! Luhan scrolled down on his computer to find some more amusing news/info about the Deril football team and he certainly managed to catch a big fish. 

 

[news] Deril's coach is rumored to have sold drugs. Rumors says that he's been threatening the members of the Deril football team, some even heard that he had hit them for not obeying and listening. The captain of the team, Kris, has been said to be the first one to stand up against the coach and received a heavy punch from the coach and that's his reason for quitting the club after getting disqualified. The members followed the leader and everyone ended up quitting, except for two members. But they quit after some months. 
Source: xxxxxx.com
Date: 2012-10-12


Luhan smirked. 

 

The door suddenly opened up and Luhan quickly looked up at the student in front of him that was sweating so bad and panting really hard. It was a familiar face, it was Kai. Luhan could hear them calling out for Kai right outside. Kai gave his mega glare at Luhan who kept his mouth shut. He knew that he'd get his spanked if he were to breathe. Luhan smacked himself, he couldn't believe it himself. He was a former delinquent, and he's a teacher now, why is he so afraid of someone like Kai? Luhan stood up straight while dragging Kai to a couch, he pushed Kai down and stared down at him. 

 

“What do you think you're doing in my office?” Luhan asked, not wavering or retreating back. 

“Not your business,” Kai nonchalantly replied. 

“Huh? Sorry, but it is my business,” Luhan said. Kai covered Luhan's mouth with a frown. 

“You've got some guts to use that attitude towards me, you better shut up.” Kai glared once again at Luhan. 

“You can shut up,” Luhan shouted back. 

“Hmm... Big mouth for a like you.” Kai stuck out his tongue at Luhan who snapped. 

“? As if you're not one!” Luhan shouted at Kai who also snapped. 

“You say that I'm a ? Want me to teach you some positions or what teacher?” Kai whispered in to Luhan's ear with a seductive voice. But Luhan wasn't the slightest amused by it. 

“Acting all experienced about . What an idiot,” Luhan muttered and pushed away Kai. 

 

Kai rolled his eyes and went out from the office once those who looked for him had left. Luhan exhaled, he didn't know what to do now. He had originally planned to get along with Kai but Kai's attitude made Luhan unable to do so. He had to find another target now, someone who'd be just as powerful as Kai. Luhan changed clothes, it was time for PE, physical education. Luhan was excited, he knew what exactly to do; play football. He would then scout some students into his soon-to-be-revived football club. 

 

Luhan went to the changing room. Luhan had heard from the principal that the only subject the students would even attend would be PE so Luhan was really looking forward to it. Luhan slammed the changing room's door open.  Luhan's student shouted with surprise and covered up their bodies as Luhan entered the changing room casually. The males just stared at Luhan as if he were insane or something. 

 

“Yah! Teach,” Suho shouted as he quickly put on his t-shirt.  

“We'll be playing football today, be sure to warm up!” Luhan eyesmiled. Luhan had already found three members of the ex-football club; Kris, Lay and Xiumin. The remaining three were; Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun. But the word 'football' made Chanyeol and Suho sigh immediately, their faces turned dull and they took off their shoes. 

“I won't join practice today teach,” Suho said. 

“Me neither.” 

“Why?!” Luhan asked them. 

“I hate football,” Chanyeol stared blankly at the floor, Suho didn't answer. 

“You're going to play Sehun?” Luhan asked Sehun who shrugged his shoulders. 

 

The rest of the students followed Suho and Chanyeol, they were the higher ranked students after all, they all changed back to their clothes except for Kai who warmed up. Luhan clenched his fists, it was impossible. The thought of having the football team revived was impossible. Luhan almost cried, this school was hopeless! All Luhan ever wanted was to give them hopes and dreams, something they could work hard for. Luhan turned around and left the changing room, he quietly sat down on the dirty ground and hugged his legs. Luhan felt the heavy lump inside of his neck. 

 

“Yo,” Kai greeted and sat down next to Luhan. 

“What do you want,” Luhan mumbled. 

“Aren't we going to play football?” Kai asked. 

“Football isn't a sport you play alone.” 

“Geez, you know ... football on this school is a no. Everyone hates football here,” Kai explained.

“Everyone? I don't.

“Except for you I guess.” Kai sighed.

“I want to revive the football club again,” Luhan muttered. 

“That's impossible, no one will join.

 

Luhan finally burst, he started to cry as he felt how hopeless everything was. Luhan wasn't very strong when it came to his emotions, one word could easily make him cry. Kai got surprised as he heard Luhan crying and went all nervous. He had no idea on what to do now. Kai started to sweat as Luhan started to cry even louder, he looked around awkwardly. Then he finally remembered what to do when someone cried, he had seen it on TV; comfort them. Tears were Kai's weakness. 

 

“D-Don't cry...” Kai blushed at his embarrassing words.

“I'll join your club and help you recruiting more members!” Kai finally said and panted. Luhan stopped crying.

“Really?” Luhan asked and glanced at Kai. Kai replied, “Yes....

“Yes!” Luhan beamed and threw himself all over Kai.  

“H-Hey...” Kai gulped. 

“Let's play football!” Luhan made a thumb up at Kai who turned speechless, then he laughed. 

“Yeah, let's work hard...Virigin.” 

“I heard that!” Luhan sent a glare. 

“Heh, oops.

 

qN02N4p.png