Already Broken

UNBELIEVABLE!

It's the beginning of 2010 already and they'e broken. BROKEN. 2PM and BLING have grown close to each other for the past months and we're all happy about it. But it all change the 'news' spread...

FLASHBACK

"Open the door unnies, open the door!!" A loud banging came from outside our dorm. We're just watching TV until that banging disturbed us. "Zoey!!!" the voice from outside yelled again. That voice really sound familiar. But, I can't think of who could that be. I walked towards the door and opened it. Just to see my little sister standing there, holding her laptop and panting. "Aigoo what is it? Don't you have homework? Why do you come here?" I asked. It's really rare for Emily to visit me and my group. "Haven't you heard the news?! It's spreading really fast!" Emily said, pointing at the screen of her laptop. "Huh? What news?" I asked, reading the article. My eyes widened as I finished reading the article. Oh. My. God. Why would he do something like this?? "Zoey?" Emily asked when she saw me still in shock. "I can't believe he did something like this. I know it's really rude for Koreans, but should they forgive him for this? Why are they hating all of the 2PM members?" I asked, still in shock. "Oh come on unnie, let's tell the others first," Emily said, taking a step into the dorm. "BLING unnies!! It's Emily!" Emily said. BLING members came out of their room and walked towards the living room. "Hey, how's school?" Ara unnie asked. "Good. Wait no, GREAT!" Emily replied. Then she seemed to remember about the article and showed it to the other members. They all have all sorts of shocked expressions on their faces, showing clearly that they're really shock abou the news. "This is impossible," I heard Hyo unnie talk to herself. "I can't believe this," Eun Kyung said after Emily gone home. "Me either," Ara unnie said. "I'm afraid that this will really affect their careers as a group," Hyo unnie said.

END OF FLASHBACK

And it really did affect their careers. AS A GROUP. Everyone gets so complicated after he left the group. The rest of the members didn't even see that coming. They thought everyone will just forget everything and everything will go back to normal.

 Today, we will visit 2PM’s dorm just like what JYP said. We were on our way and it’s 7 in the morning. We knocked the door and Nichkhun oppa opens the door. He seems very calm these days, like nothing affects him. “Oh hey Hyo, Ara, Yoo Mi,Zoey, Kyungie,” Khun oppa said. “Oh hi Khun oppa,” Eun Kyung said. “Hi Khun oppa, where are the others?” Yoo Mi unnie asked. “There, in the living room,” Khun oppa pointed. “Are you okay oppa?” Eun Kyung asked. Khun oppa nodded. We went to the living room. I brought fresh bananas for Chansung oppa and a watermelon for Junho oppa. “Here, fresh bananas and watermelon for Chansung and Junho oppas~” I said, handing them the fruits. “Gee, thanks Zoey, you always bring fruits for both of us,” Chansung oppa said. “You’re welcome,” I said. Junho oppa didn’t move. He seems to be thinking. “Oppa, do you want me cut the watermelon for you?” I asked. Junho oppa didn’t answer. I said again, louder,” Oppa? Are you okay?” Junho oppa snapped from his thought and faced me, smiling. “Oh I’m fine, just thinking of some things. Wow watermelons! I love these; can you please cut these for me?” Junho oppa said. Junho oppa seems a bit cheerful these days but he seems to think a lot. “Sure oppa,” I said grinning. I cut the watermelon for Junho oppa. “Thank you Zoey,” Junho oppa said again. When Junho oppa and Chansung oppa were eating their fruits, I went to the other rooms to check on the other 2PM members. Nichkhun oppa and Taecyeon oppa were joking around with Eun Kyung. Ara unnie was talking about fashion with Junsu oppa. It’s just Hyo and Yoo Mi unnie trying to cheer Wooyoung oppa up. It usually doesn’t work as he ends up crying more. Now, Hyo and Yoo Mi unnie are now playing random songs and dancing. Hoping Wooyoung oppa will join them. Wooyoung oppa just smiled but didn’t join them. Ah what to do? Asking the other 2 youngest 2PM members would be a choice. I walked to the living room to see Junho oppa and Chansung oppa chatting and eating the fruits. “Oppas, may I ask you something?” I asked, sitting between Junho and Chansung oppa. “What is it, Zoey?” Chansung oppa asked. “May I ask why Wooyoung oppa is like this?” I asked. “I know you will ask us about this. Our hyung has been like that since HE left the group. All I know is they were so close. It’s hard, even for the others who are not that close to HIM. This is so complicated,” Junho oppa said. They didn’t even mention his name. It’s so complicated for them. “Okay then, thank you guys. Sorry for asking you these things,” I said. “Oh Wooyoung oppa, it’s this song again. You know you love this song. Oh c’mon let’s dance!” I heard Yoo Mi unnie talking to Wooyoung oppa. No response. It’s just the loud music coming out of his room. I opened the door and walked towards Wooyoung oppa. “Unnies, can I just talk to Wooyoung oppa?” I asked. The two unnies nodded and left the room. “I know Zoey, I’ve been acting weird lately huh?” Wooyoung oppa asked. He knew what I was going to talk to him about. “Um, yes oppa, you act super different now, any problem?” I asked, quite carefully. “Well, I just can’t move on. We’ve been together for a long time. We were not JUST close friends. We are practically brothers,” Wooyoung oppa said again, looking down. “But you can’t do this all the time, you don’t know how worried are the other members,” I said again. “BUT I CAN’T OKAY? I CAN’T! WE WILL BE BROKEN ALREADY WITHOUT HIM! PEOPLE HATE US!!!” Wooyoung oppa shouted. He had faced lots of bad comments from fans, people have been mocking 2PM and lots of people didn’t support 2PM any longer. It’s tough, but that doesn’t mean it would end just like this. And fyi, I hate his sudden mood burst. He is yelling to me when I’m talking carefully to him. “YAH JANG WOOYOUNG, DON’T YELL AT ME LIKE THAT. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS. BUT BE POSITIVE WILL YOU?! THE OTHER MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD TO GO BACK TO NORMAL. WHY CAN’T YOU TRY TOO?!” I exploded. Why should he shout at me like that? He is totally negative. NEGATIVE. He never thought that it could get back to the way it is before. Of course it can’t, he didn’t even try!! Wooyoung oppa looked shock when I shouted back at him. “Um, oppa sorry. I just don’t know why are you all negative with the situation. Everything will be fine, I’m sure,” I said. I felt guilty. Like seriously GUILTY. Wooyoung oppa started to sob. He managed to say,” No, don’t be sorry. You made me realize that I should try and not disappoint the members like that. It’s hard, it’s hard Zoey. Hard..” He cried in my hug.

Not long, Wooyoung oppa was finished with his grudges he had been keeping alone this whole time. He told me everything. He expressed everything. But after that, his smile came right back. It was a real smile, not the smile he had been faking. Jang Wooyoung is finally back...


I hate writing this chapter.. It reminds me of what was happening that time :(

Still, comment and subscribe!