JYP Entertainment?

UNBELIEVABLE!

ZOEY's POV

It has been 2 weeks since I started school and fortunately, I've gained lots of friends at school.  I'm now having lunch with my 3 new bestfriends, Aeyoung, Hana and Minhee. They are fluent in English and they have been helping me to improve my Korean since the day we met. All of them are awesome dancers, which really impressed me.

"Hey, Zoey, have you decide what club are you joining? Please just join the dance club, you're a great dancer," Hana said, suddenly bringing up the subject. "I'm not sure yet but I guess I'll just try to join the dance club," I said, taking another bite of my sandwich. "Then, you should try to audition later after school. All of the members are gathering today. If you want to, I'll tell the leader now," Aeyoung said. "Hmm, sure," I said. I'm still not sure about this auditioning. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of so many people.

RINGGG!!

It's finally time to go home. I closed my history book and headed towards the door. Aeyoung, Hana and Minhee were waiting for me there. *sigh* They didn't understand that I don't want to do this, do they? I was about to tell them that I changed my mind when Hana and Minhee took both of my hands and dragged me towards the dance club room. Unfortunately, that day I was the only one auditioning at the dance club. I know I was late for auditioning now, but I didn't know I was THIS late. I took a deep breath before giving the sign for the music to start. The music play and I started dancing to the beat. I felt everyone's eyes on me but I didn't want to lose confidence. I kept on dancing and finally reached the end of the song. I bowed and there was silence for some time.  Then, someone started clapping! I can't believe that someone was clapping for me! More and more people are clapping. I felt so proud. "Zoey, you're totally in," the leader said to me. "Thank you," I bowed one more time and went to stand next to my friends.

After a few hours of dancing with the dance club members, I'm finally on my way home. Emily is joining the photography club, that's why we went home together. "So, how's school?" I asked Emily. "Nothing interesting," Emily said. "Missing your old friends?" I asked again. Emily nodded. When I reached my house, my phone beeped. It was a text from Aeyoung.

To: Zoey

Park Jo Hee!! You wouldn't believe this!!!

From: Aeyoung

I quickly typed a reply.

To: Aeyoung

What is it?

From: Zoey

My phone rang. It was from Aeyoung.

"Zoey! My uncle saw your dancing which I recorded when you were auditioning!! And believe it or not, he's one of the staff in JYP Entertainment and he said that he would show your dancing to JYP himself!!" Aeyoung said, excitedly. My eyes widened when I heard this. "Really?!!" I said, not believing it. "Yes, I can't wait to know about JYP's reaction, maybe you can be a trainee there," Aeyoung said. "I really hope so, 2PM is from that company right?" I asked. "OMG you're right! You're gonna be soooo lucky to meet them," Aeyoung said. "I know, I hope that JYP likes my dancing," I said. "And he will, trust me," Aeyoung said. "Oh, I gotta go, see you tomorrow Zoey," Aeyoung added as she quickly hung up.


Are you curious of what's JYP's reaction will be? Will Zoey succesfully be a trainee at JYP Ent? Keep waiting for the next chapters~~

Oh, btw leave comments and subscribe! ^^