Officially a Trainee

UNBELIEVABLE!

ZOEY's POV

I can't believe what I'm facing now. I was really surprised by Aeyoung's news this morning. She told me that JYP liked my dance and that he would like to see me in person!! So after all the convincing and encouragement from my parents and my friends, I decided to give it a try. That's the reason why I'm now standing in front of a building. JYP ENT.

I took a few steps forward before going back again. I still don't understand. How did this happen anyway? I'm just auditioning for the dance club and now I'm really auditioning for a big entertainment company?! What if he changed his mind about me? What if he told me that I was not good enough? Aish all this thoughts are making me crazy.

I took a deep breath after finally deciding that this is my chance to finally make it to the music industry. It's my dream I've been hiding since I was a kid. I walked through the front doors and greeted the staff there. She told me that JYP have been waiting for me and that I should meet him right away. I felt that my heart could really burst right then. I followed the staff and she lead me to the room. She opened the door and let me in. That's when I saw JYP. Sitting behind his desk, waiting for me.

"Oh annyeong haseyo," I bowed. "Annyeong haseyo, you  must be Park Jo Hee. Sit down," JYP said. I sat down on the chair right in front of him. "So, I've seen your dancing yesterday from one of the staff. He also said that he heard from your friends that you can sing well, is it true?" JYP said. Wait, when did I sing for my friends at school? I never sing for them at all. And then I remembered something. THE MUSIC CLASS! That's when I was asked to sing a part of the song! I can't believe that my friends even told people about my singing! "I.. I guess so," I said. "Well then, let me hear your singing," JYP said. "Umm, sure," I said. I started to sing Only Hope by Mandy Moore. I waited for his response until hefinally said," Good, you're in." WHAT?!  I didn't even expect to be accepted here. "Come back here after school after telling your parents about this, they should agree," JYP said. I nodded and bowed to him.

Next day...

"I gotta go meet JYP again, see you tomorrow," I waved to my friends. I walked towards JYP building which is not far from my school. "Oh annyeong haseyo," I greeted. The staff, once again, showed me the way. She knocked at the door and let me in. "Annyeong haseyo," I bowed. "Hello, sit down," JYP said.

I was in there for hours until finally JYP announced that it's all official. I'm officially a trainee!


Sorry for another lame chapter. It's really hard for me to make the first few chapters. But, as Zoey is a trainee already, it's finally easier to brainstorm ideas. I'm gonna be updating really fast for the next chapters. Maybe 2 or 3 chapters a day. Comment and subscribe~^^