Moving!?

UNBELIEVABLE!

ZOEY's POV

It was one Saturday, I was just sitting on the couch, with my laptop on my lap. My parents are working, as usual, and my younger sister, Emily is out with her friends. I was reading articles on the internet about a new boy group in Korea, 2PM. I've watched their debut stage and it was really awesome. "I'm back," a voice said. It was Emily. "Emily? Why are you home so early?" I asked. It was still noon and it was rare to see Emily back home at this time. "I'm really not in mood to meet my friends," Emily answered, untying her shoe laces. "And why is that?" I asked again. "I don't know, just don't feel like meeting them, that's all," Emily said, sitting down next to me. "Oh yeah, have you heard about what Mom and Dad is planning?" Emily said, getting serious all of the sudden. "What planning?" I asked, really not knowing about the 'plan'. "You really don't know anything, do you? Alright, 2 days ago, I passed by their room and overheard some things. They were planning for us to move to Korea!" Emily said. "OMG really?" I asked, excited of the news. "Yeah, that's why I'm really not in mood to meet my friends, I'd rather prepare all of my things first, and then spend the last few days with them," Emily explained. "Right, like that will make a difference," I said, sarcastically. "Whatever," Emily said as she stood up and leave me in the living room, once again. I was still calm as it's still not the final decision yet. Maybe, Mom and Dad changed their minds and decided just to stay here.

"Dinner is ready!" Mom said. Mom and Dad had arrived home and Mom has finished preparing the dinner. We were just eating our dinner when suddenly Mom brought up the 'moving' topic. "So, your dad and I have discussed this and decided to move to Korea, all of us," Mom said. "You will move into international schools there so don't worry about the language," Dad added. "When will we leave?" I asked, hoping it's not anytime this week. "Next Saturday," Dad said. I felt relieved somehow, to know that I could spend a whole other week here with my friends. After living in Los Angeles since the day I was born, I feel weird to suddenly leave this place and move to a foreign place which I'm not familiar with. I didn't even know the language, well I knew simple sentences, but that's all.

I was walking around in my room, thinking about the sudden plan. I didn't want to leave Los Angeles, but I was really excited too to move to Korea, which means bigger chances in meeting a Kpop idol. I went to sleep still thinking about Korea. After thinking for so long, I guess it's not bad after all. My life can change there, right?


Author's notes: I'm really really sorry for such a short chapter and for grammar and spelling errors in this chapter It's my first time writing a fanfic so I hope you understand ^^