f o u r ;

Lie to my Heart

Yura caught the next flight to Hong Kong and found the way to Luhan’s press conference. She had to stop Sehun and his evil plans. She managed to escape pass the security guards and she found Sehun lurking around the backstage.

“OH SEHUN!” Yura shouted.

Sehun turned around and smirked. He knew she was going to fly to Hong Kong. He waved to her innocently and put on his best smile.

“Stop faking it Sehun, what did you do to the photos and video? I need them right now!” Yura shouted.

Sehun put his finger on his lips, “Shh… I’ve already sent them to the media. You don’t want your precious Luhan oppa to hear that you’re here right?” 

Yura didn’t care. She just wanted to stop Sehun. But she knew it was too late when she heard the cheering.

The press conference had started.

“So Luhan, we’ve watched the premiere of your movie and we think you did really well in the love scenes. Did you have experience before? So, have you had a girlfriend before?” The host asked.

“First of all, I want to say thank you to all my fans who support me, and no I don’t have a girlfriend and I haven’t had one before,” Luhan lied.

Yura groaned, she knew what was going to happen next. It was the big moment. He was going to come to an end in his career.

Later, there were gasps heard. One of the paparazzi showed a picture of Luhan and Yura. The fans thought they had been betrayed by their favorite idol. Luhan’s face went blank, all the color drained from his face. Yura fell and cried. She didn’t want to hurt Luhan anymore. But it still happened.

All the fans left with hateful comments, leaving Luhan on stage; crying. Yura knew that he needed her right now, but she was too scared to confront him. She had hurt him, from the soul to the body. She didn’t want to see him, but she still chose to.

“Luhan…” Yura crouched down next to him.

Luhan looked at her with swollen eyes, “Yura… Tell me, did you ever love me? At least for one minute?”

Yura was stunned, she couldn’t say anything. Of course she did, but everything was so overwhelming. Luhan looked at her, straight in the eye. After minutes of silence, he knew the answer. Well, at least he thought he did. He nodded his head and walked away. He had fallen into a trap and he didn’t even know.

The weather corresponded to Yura’s mood and it started to rain. She was left on stage, crying.

She tried to call Luhan’s name, but she knew he was long gone. Out of her sight, and out of her life. She tried to call him, but none of her calls were answered. She was weak, she wanted Luhan by her side right now, but she knew that was the last straw.

She called one more time in the hopes of Luhan picking up. He did, but his voice was hoarse and anyone could tell he needed someone with him.

“Luhan… where are you?” Yura asked.

Luhan didn’t answer, he just said goodbye and hung up. Yura could tell where he was though, he was at the airport. On the other side, there were planes arriving and it was really loud, so Yura could clearly hear where he was.

She caught a taxi to the airport and started to look for Luhan, but all she could see was his manager.

“He’s gone,” Yura said to the manager.

“He needs to go and hide from all the fans who hate him now,” she replied.

Yura knew everything was her fault. She knew that if she didn’t fall in love with Luhan, she wouldn’t even care if his career was over or not. She handed the manager a letter and left.

“Luhan, this is the last thing I can do for you.” She said to herself as she walked out of the airport.


--- 3 months later ---

Yura sits in her small apartment on the outskirts of Seoul with her boyfriend Song Joongki.

The TV is on and her boyfriend leaves for work. She flicks through the channels looking for something good to watch, but to no anvil. But something catches her eye.

“Luhan’s girlfriend Kim Yura says she’s behind all this and Luhan was never with her. She only made up these photos to end Luhan’s career. Here is the letter she wrote;"

I Kim Yura only wanted to make Luhan end his career. He was an enemy of mine, and I hated seeing him shine on stage, so I knew I had to take action. Seeing this result makes me extremely happy. But I have come to my senses and realized I never hated Luhan enough to do this, so I’m writing this letter to say that Luhan doesn’t have anything to do with this and I hope he can regain his popularity.

-Kim Yura

Yura smiled to herself. This was the last thing she could do for Luhan and she knew that Luhan would be happy. But her heart still hurts. She thought she had moved on, but in the end, she realized that she couldn’t. Luhan was the one that she shared the most memories with. She thought that she would never move from Chanhun, but she did, so of course she thought that Luhan was easier to move on from. Something was stopping her from doing that though.

Now, she was getting married to someone she didn’t even love. She was going to start all over again.


 

Luhan looked lifeless; he didn’t care if he was going to be as popular as before, he just wanted to be with Yura. He realized that pushing her away when he was in need was the worst decision that he had ever made in his life.

She was gone now, and he couldn’t do anything about it.

All the fans started to cheer for him, but all he could do was pretend to smile and walk back to the apartment he had rented. The apartment was the only place where his memories with Yura were alive again. It was the only place where he didn’t feel as empty.

When he got to the apartment, he unlocked it and found the place was trashed with graffiti all over the walls. ‘Kim Yura is a b*tch’, ‘Kim Yura should die’, ‘Luhan oppa is innocent’, ’You don’t deserve Luhan’. Luhan started to cry. His fans must have thought Yura still lived in this apartment so they wrote hateful messages to her. He didn’t want his precious Yura to go through this pain, even though she didn’t even live in the apartment anymore. 

If Luhan hadn’t been so stubborn, Yura wouldn’t have accept him, if she didn’t accept his love, she wouldn’t have to be involved with this and she wouldn’t have to be called all these names.


“Oppa, are we going to inner Seoul to meet your parents today?” Yura asked excitedly. She wasn’t actually very excited, she just wanted to try her luck and look for Luhan, even if he had moved on.

“Yep, it’ll take about 20 minutes, so were going to go now,” Joong Ki replied

Yura grabbed her suitcase and jumped into the car, waiting for her boyfriend to drive the car away. Her boyfriend came 5 minutes later and they drove in an awkward silence.

When they finally reached inner Seoul, Joongki went to buy presents and Yura wondered around the city. She walked until she was infront of an extremely familiar building. She took the elevator and reached level 5. She walked down the long winding corridor and soon, she was standing infront of Room 520. She knocked on the door hoping that the person she wanted to see the most was there.

The door creaked open, and that familiar figure stood at the door, looking as lifeless as ever.

“I knew you would come back,” He smiled.

“I’m getting married,” She replied bitterly.

“I know, but I’m still waiting for you every day. We missed the last chance; let’s not miss this one, okay?” Luhan smiled.

Yura smiled, she knew that if she didn’t break of the marriage now, she would never find her true love, “Okay.”


And, I'm finished <3 Thank you to all those supporters of this story~ I never wanted this story to be a long story anyways! Also, check out My other story- < 冬天的旋律| ωιηтєя'ѕ Concerto >