o n e ;

Lie to my Heart

Yura layed in her hospital bed and stared at the roof. She couldn't believe Chanhun was dead. One week ago they were talking about which wedding dress to buy. One week later, she was in hospital. After numerous attepmts of suicide, she decided she needed to live for the sake of Chanhun. If Luhan and Chanhun didn't have a fight in the car, Chanhun wouldn't have died.

Luhan, you will pay for my lost. Chanhun was my world, and you took him away with your selfishness. You will NEVER be forgiven.

Yura didn't know what she was going to do without him. She would live in his house and have nightmares about him everyday. She would stare at his clothes that were being abandon in the back of the wardrobe and cry over them. She would have to face her fiance's killer. Xi Luhan.

"Yura..." A soft voice trailed into her room

Of course Yura knew who this voice belonged to. She had grown up with him, and to make matters worse, he was the one who she absolutely hated at this moment.

"Go away." She whispered, loud enough to hear.

"Please Yura, I'll do anything to make up to your lost!" Luhan cried.

"NO Luhan, it doesn't work like that! Chanhun was my everything. I loved him so dearly, but YOU were the cause of his death! I used to think you were innocent and you and Chanhun were good friends. But now, you disgust me! Why did you save me anyways? To tell the world that you're so kind? To separate me and Chanhun? You want me, Kim Yura to thank you?" Yura screamed and threw a pillow at Luhan while tears streamed down her face.

Luhan wanted to talk to her, but he knew nothing was going to go into her mind. So he layed his flowers on the table and left, softly closing the door behind him.

Yura sat up and poured her heart out. She wondered why she hated Luhan so much, it technically wasn't his fault that they got into the car crash. But she couldn't deny the fact that Luhan was with her fiance when they crashed. This small fact caused her mind to direct all her anger towards Luhan. The fact that Luhan had saved Yura 5 times when she attempted suicide angered her as well.

Why couldn't he let her die? Why did he have to be so mean and separate the two lovers? The answer was simple. He loved her. Of course, Yura knew this, but she didn't want to accept the fact that he did.

She was tired of thinking, she opened up the TV and it just happened to be a channel that was broadcasting an EXO interview.

"Thank you to everyone supporting EXO and me!" Luhan smiled warmly.

Yura couldn't help but feel amused.

You're here acting like such a good person. Everyone loves you, but I find it funny how you can be loved by them. Everytime I open the TV, I see your face. So I don't even watch TV anymore.

Yura pulled out the needle stuck in her arm and walked out of the hospital. But she could feel those familiar footsteps behind her. She knew it was Luhan, and her heart started to form a barrier of hate. The pressure made her feel dizzy. She stumbled on the street and sje felt a pair of hands save her from crashing on the ground.

"...Yura, are you okay?" He asked with that same caring tone.

Yura's P.O.V

I angrily shove his hand away. I didn't need him to be like this. I kept moving and I saw Luhan's eyes close for a second before following me. Everytime I stumble he would reach out for me, but I would coldly stare back at him and shove his hand away. Eventually, I stumbled accross the street and everything turned black and I felt like I was dreaming.

"Lazy Pig, you're not planning on waking up? I made a yummy breakfast for you! Hurry up and wake up~" Chanhun giggled.

I looked at Chanhun, he was still the same, so caring and so kind. Looking at his face made me cry.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone tease you? Did Luhan tease you again?

I didn't say anything, I just shook my head and hugged him, letting myself melt into his hug.

"Don't cry, I'll be here for you," Chanhun smiled to me.

The door opened and Luhan came in, "Stupid Chanhun, I did not tease Yura!" He whined

Chanhun laughed, "Then why is my precious Yura crying?"

"Hey! It's not like I can anyway! If I did, I might have been kicked in the private part!" He complained

"Haha, That's right! My precious Yura is a very strong female!" Chanhun laughed with Luhan

I was angry, but in the end, I still ended up laughing and I grabbed a pillow to hit Chanhun and Luhan. Soon enough, we were all hitting each other with pillows and having a whole heap of fun. The room was filled with laughter and it was so warm. Watching Luhan's chin drop while laughing was just adorable.

But now. That laughter seems to distant and so far away.


 

Alright guys, I got one subscriber for the description and I feel so proud of myself considering this is my first actual story on AFF. I hope you guys can enjoy this :D

 

-Janette